HEY I JUST HEARD THE BEST FATHER DAUGHTER SO     (1 reply)

I WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND IT BEFORE MY QUINCEANERA:( IT "DADDY" BY BEYONCE.....CHECK IT OUT...ITS NICE AND NOT TO FAST
Posted by CHRISTINA; updated 07/07/04

Quiceanera Help     (1 reply)

Hi. I need help finding a dress what is white and has burgundy flowers. Another thing that I need help with is finding a list that has the order of padrinos. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Rosa Lopez; updated 07/07/04

CHAMBELAN DE HONOR1     (10 replies)

Hey o.k i need some advice i just meet this guy and im having my 15 on sep.04,2004 and i dont know if i should have him for my chambelan de honor is cause im very shy to have him but i like him,well plzzzz give me some advice!!!!!!!
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 07/07/04

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (2 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 07/07/04

I ReALlY NeEd HeLp FoR MY QuInCeAnErA!!!!     (1 reply)

HErEs ThE PrObLeM! I`M HaViNg mY qUiNcEaNeRa In aUgUsT bUt I cAn`T fInD a hALl AnYwHeRe oR A BaLlRoOm!!! I rEaLly nEed hElP So If u GuYs cAn HeLp mE It wOuLd bE ReAlLy HeLpFuLl!!!! i liVe In SuNnYvAlE & ClOsE To sAnTa cLaRa. HoLlA!!!!! bAcK!!!!!
Posted by Mari; updated 07/07/04

Wat 2 Do On Ma Hair?     (1 reply)

Hey waz really good? imma b havin ma 15 soon and i aint sho wat i wanna do on ma hair. Cuz i kno most ppl just do a big bun or wateva and thatz it...and i want it up but i want it do b unique..not crazy just kinda diff. If u got any picz of any hot hairdos fo me to do ...
Posted by ~gUaTe~; updated 07/07/04

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (3 replies)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 07/05/04

Quince Pictures    

Hi i am planing my 15 its not for almost a year but i wanted to see peoples pictures to get ideas if you have pictures you can show me i would appreciate it thanx a lot Flacita...missionchicaparavida24@yahoo.com
Posted by Flaca; updated 07/05/04

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (19 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 07/05/04

Need A Quinceneara Merengue Or Salsa..Please     (4 replies)

I need to find a Merengue or a Salsa to dance for my Quinceanera. Don`t want to do a cumbia. Any help?
Posted by chi-girl; updated 07/06/04

Whens Your Quince ???     (17 replies)

Hey everyone when are you having you Quinceanera??? Tell us what kinda dilemas you are having so that we can all help.
Posted by ***; updated 07/06/04

Quinceanera Etiquette     (2 replies)

I`m attending the Quinceanera of my fiance`s neice in two weeks. I`m not Catholic or Hispanic, so this tradition isn`t part of my heritage. As a result, I don`t know all that much about how they *really* are these days. I haven`t attended one in over 15 years. I ...
Posted by Angie; updated 07/06/04

MY CHAMBALANE     (7 replies)

WELL I HAVE A DELIMA I NEED TO KNOW DO YOU RECOMEND I SHOULD STAND UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND WE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS OR MY CUZIN?I DON`T WANT TO PUT NONE DOWN THE PROBLOM IS MY AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE EXCATLY THE SAME HEIGHT SO WITH ME AND HEELS????
Posted by SANDY; updated 07/07/04

Someone Looking For Unique Ideas?     (6 replies)

If someones looking for some ideas, well I just have two. First one is- instead of cinderella do another fairy tale. Like Snow White, you could lay in a box in the begginning of the party and have some of your guys go and carry you to the middle of the dance floor, ...
Posted by Nely; updated 07/07/04

I Got Mah Home Boyz And Gurls 2 Invite But Wa     (1 reply)

I got mah home boyz and gurls 2 invite but wat the hell do i say "come 2 mah quince" ..or do i give invitations out..but i find dat kinda wierd we dnt give invitations out in high skool..also..do they gotta rent a dress and a tuexido 2 wear ??help!
Posted by vivyanna; updated 07/04/04

Hello I Need Help Please    

Hey guys ok i live in Miami FL and i am having my fifteens in November my dad wants to throw it in the biltmore hotel but thats really xpensive and i dont want to make him waste so much money what should i do?
Posted by dancer; updated 07/04/04

Sweet 15     (1 reply)

I need help on finding dress for the gilrs and hair styles so that we can all look nice.So please help me.
Posted by Ashley; updated 07/04/04

SWEET SIXTEEN     (1 reply)

Hi, I`m trying to celebrate my daugher and her best friend Sweet Sixteen. My daughter`s B-day is on Nov. 19 and her friend is on Oct. 20. 2004. I don`t know what month to pic to celebrate it I know It should be in between, and what colors can they pick. My daughter`s ...
Posted by Edna; updated 07/04/04

Which One Of Three For A Chamberlain Do I Pic    

Hey , I have a very big problem I have three guys for a chamberlain or that expect me to ask them to be my chamberlain.For example my best friend voluntered to be my chamberlain .The boy I like keeps asking me have I made my choice, and has basically asked me if I ...
Posted by rosa; updated 07/04/04

Help With Boy Problems!!!!!And Best Friends!     (19 replies)

Man i`m stuck between a best friend and a boyfriend! i don`t know what to do? i love my best friend but i also love my boyfriend and i don`t want to hurt them!please tell me your advice cause i really need it!
Posted by stephanie; updated 07/04/04

I NEED HELP!!!!     (3 replies)

WELL HEY THERE I NEED A THEME FOR MY QUINCENERA IM TRYING TO PLAN IT BUT I FEEL ITS NOT COMING OUT RIGHT IM TRYING TO GET A PRINCESS THEME BUT NOT LIKE ALL A DISNEY THEME SO IF ANYONE CAN GET ME HELP OR GIVE ME A WEBSITE I WILL BE VERY HAPPY I WANT SOME PROPS ...
Posted by SANDY; updated 07/05/04

WHAT DO YOU THINK???    

OKEY HERE`S MY STORY I WENT TO A 15 AND I SAW A PRINCESS THEME AND IT HAD THIS ROLLING PRINCESS CROWN IT WAS SO PRETTY I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNEW WHERE I COULD GET SOMETHING LIKE THAT UNIQUE?
Posted by SANDY; updated 07/05/04

Double Quinceanera     (4 replies)

Me and my homegurls b-day is like 2 days apart so our moms decided to have our parties together but i dont know any thing about havein 2 at the same time so if you got any info please post it or e-mail me at liz9111@hotmail.com
Posted by liz; updated 07/05/04

Looking Fat In My Dress     (5 replies)

My quince is on 3 weeks and i think i look really fat in my dress you can see some rolls man what to do?!?!
Posted by Mari; updated 07/05/04

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (4 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 07/03/04