!!!!!!!Seating Arrangement!!!!!!!    

Finally it here, the new version of Seating Arrangement software!!! *Just type in your guest list and Seating Arrangement® will take care of the rest. *Create a floor plan, in which you can arrange tables, chairs and place your guests at them with the simplicity ...
Posted by Donna; updated 04/23/04

About Jessie Morales     (1 reply)

Hey whats up girrl!!!Seriously I wish I had Jessie on my quinceanera, cause everyone knows I LOVE HIM all kinds, he is my baby boy he`s everything for me!!!Guess what I`m having a quinceanera too on June 2004 I cant wait If anyone wants to write to me I`m at ...
Posted by Griselda; updated 04/23/04

Quincenera    

I'm looking for my 15 doll, but i cant find one. Can someone help me?
Posted by Melissa ; updated 04/23/04

Quinceanera Magazine    

Almost 3 months ago, (2/3/04 to be exact), I purchased the Quinceanera Magazine through PayPay (Transaction ID 2GS4883117961854M). .The cost of the magazine and the shipping charges were paid back then. On 3/2/04, I sent an email to info@quinceaneramagazine.com ...
Posted by Fatima; updated 04/23/04

About Jessie Morales     (20 replies)

Hey whats up girrl!!!Seriously I wish I had Jessie on my quinceanera, cause everyone knows I LOVE HIM all kinds, he is my baby boy he`s everything for me!!!Guess what I`m having a quinceanera too on June 2004 I cant wait If anyone wants to write to me I`m at ...
Posted by Griselda; updated 04/23/04

NEED HELP FINDING SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND SONGS TO DANCE WITH MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELANS? DO YOU THINK IT TO LATE TO HAVE THE CHURCH PART MY QUINCE IS SEPTEMBER 4, 2004?
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/23/04

QUINCE: Los Reileros    

I WANT LOS REILEROS FOR MY QUINCE, BUT I DON`T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM, IF YOU KNOW PLEASE WRITE BACK!!!!
Posted by Daisy; updated 04/21/04

MY QUINCE:LOS REILEROS    

I WANT LOS REILEROS FOR MY QUINCE, BUT I DON`T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM, IF YOU KNOW HOW, PLEASE WRITE BACK!!!
Posted by MARYELENE; updated 04/21/04

Song     (2 replies)

Does any body know a song i can use/play during the entrance of my quinceniera????
Posted by Emma; updated 04/21/04

Chambelan De Honor    

I need help picking out what my chambelan de honor is going to wear. I think that he could wear what every other chambelan is wearing but with something different or if anyone has ideas please help tell me about them cause my quince is in 6 weeks
Posted by BABY GURL; updated 04/21/04

ADAN SANCHEZ     (3 replies)

HEY ALL ADAN`S FANS DID YA HEARD ABOUT THE 2 DE MAYO THIINK QUE LE BAN ASER A ADAN EN EL LINCON PARK. WELL I JUST WANTED 2 MAKE SURE. ALWAYS & 4EVER IN UR HEARTS R.I.P ADAN "CHALINO" SANCHEZ BY CLAUDIA G
Posted by CLAUDIA G; updated 04/22/04

Fell For Himq    

Hey~ My chabalan for my quinceanera is my parents friends son...and Ive known him all my life.. And Ive invited him to my dancesw at my sco.. And hes a great guy..hes going o collage next year.. Teh problem is that I have really fell for him..what should I do bc hes ...
Posted by becca; updated 04/22/04

Need A Song For My Baile Sorpresa Just For Gi    

Hey everyone I really need your help I need a song for my baile sorpresa but only for my Damas `cuz we are going to dance alone in one and we need one . So please help me Thanx Bye Nancy Mucho Love
Posted by Nancy; updated 04/23/04

HAIRSTYLES 4 A QUINCEANERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (5 replies)

HEY PEOPLE MY QUNCE IS ON MAY 22 OF 04 AND I REALLY NEED HELP FINDING A WEBSITE THAT HAS NICE HAIR DO`S FOR ME. I WANT MY HAIR TO BE DOWN I DONT WANT IT UP BECAUSE MOSTLY ALL THE QUINCE`S THAT I HAVE BEEN TO HAVE THEIR HAIR UP. I ALREADY LOOKED FOR THEM IN ASKJEEVES....
Posted by Oreo; updated 04/23/04

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand    

Mel, Can you please Email me with info of where you bought your cinderella cake stand, name of place & phone # I would appreciated thanks. Prcableguy@yahoo.com ....or anyone please. I live in California
Posted by Veronica; updated 04/20/04

Im Not Catholic, Wut Shood I Hav Instead Of A     (4 replies)

Hey, Im not catholic im christian, wut shood i have instead of a mass? i dont think any one at my church has ever even herd of a quinceanera.!! if any one can help, even the slitest bit, please do!!
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/20/04

Coulpes Help!!!!!     (3 replies)

How many couples do i have to have of damas and chambelans
Posted by denise; updated 04/20/04

Quinceanera    

I need a lot of God parents. I also need help with money or else i would have to pay for all of my Quinceanera. Please help me. If interested Contact me by phone (402) 447-2257 or by e-mail Morningtoo3@msn.com.
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 04/20/04

*adan Shanchez Real Fans*    

If you love adan please im me or respond cause this a true fan k
Posted by crystal; updated 04/20/04

Arriba Adan 'Chalino' Sanchez    

Donde quiera que vallemos el compita estara con nosotros. NUNCA te olvidaremos y aunque no estes con nosotros, SIEMPRE estaras en nuestros corazones!!!!!! ARRIBA CHALINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Rocio Iñiguez; updated 04/20/04

Quinceanera    

Trying To Have A Quinceanera Dream Come True Well can anybody help me make my dream into a reality. I need a lot of God parents and God Mothers to help me out with my dream. I also need money because. My parents told me that if I would like one that I would have to ...
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 04/20/04

*****GHETTO 15*****     (11 replies)

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 04/21/04

SURPRISE GIFT?    

I AM ARRANGING MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE ON JUNE 19TH IN NY AND I HAVE BEEN READING SOME OF THESE MESSAGES AND I CAME ACROSS "A SURPRISE GIFT"? WHO SHOULD THE SURPRISE GIFT BE GIVEN TO? ALSO, THE PADRINOS HAVE TO BE THE PEOPLE WHO BAPTIZED HER? OR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE ...
Posted by Waleska; updated 04/21/04

Quincenera Dresses     (2 replies)

HI i need help on finding some quincenera dresses And music for the walts I aprecited if anybody will tell me some websites to look at.....
Posted by RoSI; updated 04/21/04

ENOUGH ON ADAN SANCHEZ     (8 replies)

Hey well its been a while since ive been on this site and the last time i chaecked this wasnt no obturaries Yeah we all know he died and yeah to some peole he knew how to sing and all but yall just straight exagerating on the adan case. Let a a rest! i aint trying to ...
Posted by ana; updated 04/21/04