Quinceanera Crusies     (3 replies)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has every heard of Quinceanera Cruises or has been on one. I would like to have my party on a Quince Cruise line, but I do not know where I can plan one. Thank You.
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/16/04

PLEASE, I Need A Dance For A Quince(sweet 15)     (4 replies)

PLEASE If anone knows of a dance such as the waltz for a Quince(sweet 15) can you please let me know my e-mail is smartretard04@cs.com as soon as possible. THANK YOU
Posted by unknown; updated 08/16/04

I Need Lots Of Help !!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I need a list on all the things that i need for my quinceanera. I also need to know when should i tell my future padrinos and Madrinas for my quinceanera like how many months before. I also need help on table decorations and the Salon decorations too. My colors are ...
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 08/14/04

I Need Some Opinions     (2 replies)

Should my damas wear lavender or peach???
Posted by Joanna; updated 08/15/04

Hey Christine    

Hey gurl i wuz wondering wuz ur 15 behind party city? if so did u have these two guys named orlando and paul in it?
Posted by tiffany; updated 08/15/04

I Need A Dance For My Quinceanera For My Hono     (5 replies)

I need a dance for my honor court and fast. My quinceanera is in september and i have no idea what to dance
Posted by jess; updated 08/16/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (20 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 08/11/04

Dance Song In English Or In Spanish With My D     (4 replies)

Please help me decide on what language the song i`m dancing with my father should be.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/11/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 08/11/04

Carriages & Ballroom    

I need to find a cake carriage and also if anyone knows of a hall in pomona,ca that i am able to provide everything ( food, drinks, alcohol & everything else). My e-mail for any pictures poohsgirls@earthlink.net i will really appreciate any info. Thanks
Posted by baby girl; updated 08/12/04

Permission Slip    

OKay some had asked me for a permission slip for their court whom are not hispanic to come out...... Anyways here it is Date To the parents of________. My name is ______________, the daughter of Mr. And Mrs.________________________. I have decided to celebrate ...
Posted by marisol; updated 08/12/04

NEED ALOT OF HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME    

HEYO MY NAME IS MONICA AND I AM GOING TO HAVE A QUINCEANERA SOON AND I NEED HELP ON SOME SPEACH IDEAS IF THER IS ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PELASE DO THANX ALOT MONICA
Posted by monica; updated 08/12/04

Wat Do You Think About This? Pleaze Help Me!     (1 reply)

Okay ladies, I really need your help on this. I`m gonna have short strapless yellow dress with a lavender srip in the middle for my damas. NOw the hard part is that I dunno what I should do for my chambelanes. See I was thinking I should have the vests under the tux ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/13/04

Angel Vases    

Hey wassup I need like 30 vases...... But i want them to have angels on them.......Does anyone know where i can get them or know of a site i can order them from....... Plz i would really appreciate it........... Thanx
Posted by marisol; updated 08/13/04

Quinceanaro     (1 reply)

Hi im Jasmine. I am 14 years old my quinceanaro will be held on march 11, 2005. I am adopted from puerto rico so both of my parents are white so neither of them no much about the puerto rican culture and even though im rican growing up wit two white parents hasn`t lead ...
Posted by Jasmine; updated 08/09/04

****CADETZ****     (1 reply)

HEY! ANYONE WITH PIX OF THEY FIFTEEN WITH CADTES THEN I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM! SO E~MAIL AT THA TOP. AIGH, HOLLA
Posted by TwIx; updated 08/10/04

Qunicenera     (7 replies)

I need help finding a song for the march i can download songs but i need names if you can please help thanx this is for my lil sisters quincenera thank you
Posted by christy gonzales; updated 08/09/04

Damas Dress Advice     (2 replies)

My quince is in 8 monthes and i need good colors for my damas dresses. My dress is white. So I can have my damas really in any color but i need ur help!! Jay
Posted by Jay; updated 08/10/04

****QUINCEANERA TRADITIONS***!!!!!     (9 replies)

COME ON LADIES!!! SOMEONE MUST KNOW SOMETHING!!!!
Posted by Margie; updated 08/10/04

Carriages    

Hey does anyone know where can i get a cake carriage. I`ve read a message a while back but can not seen to find it any more. Does any one now about centerpieces of horse carriages also. Any info. Please e-mail poohsgirls@earthlink.net thanks
Posted by baby girl; updated 08/11/04

Invitations    

I need sum websites for the invitations!!
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/11/04

I HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANYONE WHOSE HAD A QUINCE     (12 replies)

Please if anyone has had a quince before could you answer my questions...My quince is gonna be may14,2005 but me and my mom don`t know where to start...cuz I`m my mom`s oldest daughter. I went to davidsbridal and I think i found my dress, should I just buy it now or ...
Posted by Smiley; updated 08/11/04

WALTZ , VIDEO , &PHOTOS PLEASE     (2 replies)

HI ,MY DAUGHTER WILL BE HAVING A 15TH NEXT MAY AND I NEED A VIDEOGRAPHER AND PHOTOGRAPHER, AND A WALTZ INSTRUCTOR, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS IN THE CITY OF MONTEBELLO CA. PLEASE EMAIL ME, IM STARTING TO STRESS ;O(
Posted by LISA; updated 08/11/04

DO YOU THINK ROAL BLUE IS GOOD FOR THE DAMAS     (8 replies)

DO YOU THINK ROAYAL BLUE IS A GOOD COLOR FOR THE DAMAS IF MY DRESS IS WHITE OR IS NAVY BLUE BETTER?????????????
Posted by MONICA; updated 08/11/04

My Chambelan De Honor    

Hey all...i was hopin u could help me out wit something, u see my quinceaƱera is in less than a year and i don`t have a partner, i was thinkin either my cousin or my bestfriend(who is a guy) lol but the thing is i don`t really talk to my cousin but he`s still family ...
Posted by ~*Jessica*~; updated 08/11/04