SWEET 15     (3 replies)

HI IM ALSO GOING TO HAVE MY QUINCENERA ON APRIL2005 I STILL DONT KNOW THE EXACT DATE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IDEAS ON HOW TO DECORATE CHAMPAIGN BOTTLES IF ANY ONE HAVE SOME IDEAS PLEASE SEND ME SOME IDEAS THANK YOU GRACE PEREZ
Posted by GRACE PEREZ; updated 06/29/04

Question????     (4 replies)

Hey wut do yous think wld b good a good color 4 my damas if my dress is going 2 be baby blue?? and also duz it really matter if u hve a theme or not?
Posted by Gina; updated 06/29/04

My Quince Pics     (17 replies)

Hey i missed everyone on here hope yall missed me i know yall wanted 2 see my quince pics which are kinda blurry but did the best i could well my quince was SEPTEMBER 13, 2003 and my colors were ROYAL BLUE,WHITE,AND SILVER AND MY THEME WAS STARS cuz u know i am a star ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/29/04

Mi Nena Va Ser Mujer     (1 reply)

Theres mi nena va ser mujer ...viento y sol sings it ..its really nice
Posted by diana; updated 06/29/04

Quinceanera Gowns     (16 replies)

Could any of you guys give my sites to find a quinceanera gown? thanx!!
Posted by Alejandra; updated 06/29/04

CALIFORNIA QUINCE GIRLS PLESZ RESPOND     (2 replies)

MY QUINCENERA IS IN DECEMBER AND I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GET SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU A DANCE DO YOU MAKE ONE UP? MAYBE SOMEONE CAN DESCRIBE THERE DANCE SO I CAN GET IDEAS OR GIVE A NUMBER OF A PERSON OUT IN SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY ESPECIALLY OR EMAIL AT DAISYDAISY2001@AOL.COM
Posted by erica; updated 06/29/04

Planning A Quinceanera On Our Own     (4 replies)

My quince is July 3rd i pretty much planned it on my own i taught the waltz booked the church hall music etc... But the things that i really wanted to decide on i couldnt cuz my mom was so stubborn. Well my friend is having a quinceanera and she wants me to plan it for ...
Posted by Mari; updated 06/27/04

Which One!!!!!    

Should I get my escourt to be my best friend who has been my best friend 7 years or get this guy who was in it with me at my cuz quinceanera he is really funny too. Which one should I pick.
Posted by melissa; updated 06/27/04

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Hey i`m about to have my party soon in 3 months and i have still no idea of what color or style i want my dress what can i do to prepare my self better i want a blue color dress but everyone gets that color but my mama wants me to get a baby yellow dress should i ...
Posted by consuelo; updated 06/28/04

Everything I Need For My Quince     (1 reply)

Hey i need help on everything my dress decorations etc please and i mean please help me :( its an emergency.
Posted by griselda; updated 06/28/04

Quince Song For Father Daughter Dance     (4 replies)

Good song by Julio Iglesias called De nina a mujer, Also if you want a waltz try the sleeping beauty waltz also known as Once upon a time.
Posted by Mary; updated 06/28/04

Quince Cadets(dallas--Mesquite Area)    

PLease send me a website to look up. Or send me some phone #`s where to call.
Posted by Sonia; updated 06/28/04

HELP ME     (6 replies)

I AM HAVING A QUINCEANERA BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I NEED OR WHAT I SHOULD GET. MY PARENTS SAID THAT I HAVE TO ORGANIZE IT. AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT I NEED. SO IF SOMEBODY OUT THERE KNOWS PLEEESE SEND ME A LIST.
Posted by KARELI; updated 06/29/04

Does Someone Knows.......     (3 replies)

......how is the program for the quinceanero?
Posted by Jacqueline_; updated 06/29/04

Daughters Quinceanera Help     (2 replies)

Help my daughter is dedicating her quinceanera In loving memory of my grandfather in 16 days i`ve got no ideas help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!asap. Thank you
Posted by roz; updated 06/23/04

HELLP!! PLEASE!!    

Well I*m Having my best guy friend as my chambellan. Thing is i have a huge crush on him ((and he noes it))... And I dunno if we will still be this close as we r now by my 15s ((Dec. 18))... We r both going into the same high school but into diffrent strands ((Magnet ...
Posted by Alexandra; updated 06/23/04

HELP ME!!!    

Help! I need to know a good instrumental or kareoke song that I can play in the back ground while my dad talks about me! Please help me ASAP!!
Posted by Alexandra; updated 06/23/04

Gifts For A Quince?     (1 reply)

I have a cousin who is going to have her celebrate her quince in a couple of weeks, I wanted some advice on what a nice gift would be for her. What do you young ladies think?
Posted by mary; updated 06/23/04

My Debut Was Yesterday JUNE 19     (10 replies)

Hey Girls, my debut was yesterday!!!!! and i had so much fun. I wish i could do this all overs again.....Everything was so beautiful.it was better then i thought it was gona turn out....Everybody was so nice to me and people i didnt know (& i knew) always told me ur so ...
Posted by Lucero; updated 06/23/04

LOOKING FOR ANGELBABY    

HEY GIRL YOU POSTED A MESSAGE THAT YOU WERE FROM BLOOMINGTO CALI. GIRL HOOK ME UP WITH YOUR IDEAS I AM STUK I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP DAISYDAISY2001@AOL.COM P.S. WHEN IS YOUR QUINCENERA?
Posted by erica; updated 06/24/04

Help I Need A Valts     (2 replies)

Hey everybody!! well everyone is talkin about all theses sng and they sound pretty good but where do yall get them from cuz i have been looking for a long time!! if u can please help!!Thanx!!!
Posted by Jessica Puente; updated 06/26/04

QUINCEANERA SONG     (5 replies)

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR THE FATHER AND QUINCEANERA TO DANCE TO IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH?
Posted by JOSIE; updated 06/26/04

Hey Ladies... Can Ya Help Me???     (2 replies)

Hello so..... I am having trouble picking the songs for my dances. Ok so I am having one dance with my dad and i am using wind beneath my wings .... But.... I am really close to my older brother, cuz i have lived with him for awhile and I want to do a dance with him as ...
Posted by Desiree; updated 06/26/04

SONG     (2 replies)

I NEED A SONG TO DANCE WITH MY DAD DO ANY OF YOU KNOW A PRETTY SONG TO DANCE TO?PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by crystal garcia; updated 06/26/04

I Aint Even Ready!! Can Yallz Help Out!!     (2 replies)

So i need a hall dress music and everything in 2 months!!!! i need them to be in chicago so if you have them please let me no!!! i need to be prepared and im not pleaze!! any websites or nubers could help i want my quince to be perfect~~
Posted by consuelo; updated 06/26/04