Help Me Find A Ballroom Or Somewhere To Have    

Hey I need help to find a ballroom in the Dallas Metroplex Anyone of ya`ll have any ideas
Posted by Lala; updated 06/15/04

What To Wear     (3 replies)

My husband needs to know if he needs to wear a tuxedo or a nice suit?
Posted by Sarah; updated 06/15/04

My XV (Pictures)     (3 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 06/14/04

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (20 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 06/15/04

GETTING THE CHAMBELANES DRESSED     (5 replies)

HEY DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DRESS MY CHAMBELANES WITH I DONT WANT THEM TO WERA PACHUCO CUZ OVER HERE WHERE I LIVE THEY ARE PLAYED OUT. AND I REALLY NEED SOME1 TO HELP ME CUZ MY QUINCE IS ON MAY 15 AND WE NEED TO GET THEM A MONTH IN ADVANCE
Posted by U; updated 06/14/04

Quince    

Help! My family (as in mom and dad) are not really to big on planning a 15s party. My father thinks I should spend the money on a car. And my mother well, she just dosnt want to do it. But we are. And its going to be in December 11 or 18, 2004. I`m pretty sure I want a ...
Posted by Alexandra; updated 06/15/04

Help     (2 replies)

Hye everybody!! I need help finding a song for my quiencenera and for my dancers. I already have Sonrisa but thats all i have if u have any ideas please contact me cuz im in serious help. My quiencenera is on March 19, 2004. I know thats far but i don`t wanna wait to ...
Posted by Jessica Puente; updated 06/10/04

Flamenco & Spanish Dancers    

Grupo de bailables Flamenco..para su fiesta...Flamenco Dancers for your party...visit our page. Visit our page for more info: Miguel Bernal & His Spanish Dancers
Posted by miguel; updated 06/10/04

Fairy Theme    

Hello, mi 15s theme is fairy, unicorns and butterflies, my mom wants my damas to wear wings like fairies, does someone knows where i can find wings? thanks
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 06/10/04

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (10 replies)

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE THEME:ANGELS DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 06/11/04

Songs To Dedicate To Your Parents    

At my party i would like to dedicate a song to my parents do you have any ideas on what song to choose?
Posted by cara; updated 06/12/04

Need Help With Dress But Needs To Have White    

I need a dress with a solo but needs to have white because it means im still a virgin and its my religion to have white and another color and i also need some cmbia song and vals song and father daugther song im going to be 15 in january 25 so if you can help with what ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/13/04

Lupillo Rivera    

Hey I need to know anything about lupillo rivera. I want him to come to my quincenera November 2005. I`m one of his biggest fans and i love him so much. If any of you get some info on him please let me know. I wanna know how much it costs for him to come and if he can....
Posted by Linda; updated 06/13/04

HELP I NEED A THEME FOR MY QUINCE!!    

Hey you guys im having a quince and im planning but the problem is i dont have a theme!I dont know what to do.Im kinda planning ahead cause its in Feb.I just need a theme to start buying stuff.Help me out plz email me at lilmdg3@yahoo.com.Please email!My sister`s ...
Posted by Miranda; updated 06/14/04

Quinceanera In So Cal    

Great Mexican Food!!! Visit our page for more info: Event Solutions - Corporate Event Producers
Posted by Brad; updated 06/08/04

*****I NEED A GOOD CHOREOGRAPHER******    

%Well I promised my boyfriends sister that i would get her a good person to teach her and her chambelanes to dance for her fifteen!!!% so if anybody knows how to teach or knows of anybody who does please email me!! I am willing to pay a good!!!! Her fifteen is in ...
Posted by ANGIE; updated 06/08/04

Problem I Can Help     (6 replies)

DEAR TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN HI TO EVERY ONE MY NAME IS MARIA SELENE I LIVE DONW HERE IN HOUSTON I LOVE QUINCENRA ESPECIALY THE ORIGINAL ONES SO IF YOU NEED SOME HEL I CAN SURELY HELP ON ANY THING I THING THAT ALL THE QUINCENERAS SHOUL BE ORIGINAL BUT DONT FORGET OT ...
Posted by selene; updated 06/08/04

Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.     (19 replies)

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions.
Posted by Rosie; updated 06/08/04

I Need A Vals     (2 replies)

Hey umm well i need help for my vals for my quinceanera my quince is on sep. Plz i need some ideas if u know of any idea holla at me at my email.
Posted by chica bonita; updated 06/08/04

Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.     (1 reply)

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions.
Posted by Rosie; updated 06/08/04

$$$ Limos $$$     (4 replies)

Hey everyone. How much do limos normally cost? Because my mom is thinking of not letting me have one and i really want one, but if there too expensive then i guess not. So if you know what they cost please post a message. Thanks
Posted by Beverly; updated 06/09/04

I Need Both     (1 reply)

Ineed both damas and chabelanes and your help
Posted by yessie; updated 06/09/04

Qincenera Songs!!     (1 reply)

Im trying to find a song to dance with my parents for my quincinera can anyone give some helpful suggestions i would really appreciate it thanks. (Please not Butterfly Kisses - I think thats more or a wedding song) Jacky
Posted by Jacky; updated 06/09/04

I Need To Find Little Plastic Tubes For Invit    

I need to find some little plastic tubes for invitations, does anyone out there know where I can find then online or where I can call to order them. If so, e-mail me the info plez. Nena dimmples2000@yahoo.com
Posted by Nena; updated 06/10/04

Quiencenera    

Hey! i need sum help. I kinda have an idea of wat i want my damas dresses 2 look like and the color but wat my problem is i dunno where to look for the dresses. They have to pay for their own dresses but i don`t want their parents to have to pay alot. So can ANYONE ...
Posted by Ivana; updated 06/10/04