Whens Your Quince ???

Hey everyone when are you having you Quinceanera??? Tell us what kinda dilemas you are having so that we can all help.
Posted by ***; updated 06/06/04

My debut is June 19. 04. Im just worried that 2 of my cousins are gonna ruin my stuff....cause they dont like me but their moms wanted them to stand in it. Like they always be giving attitude and they just hate me and one of them said shes gonna F*** ^ my party........ Im not really worried cause i could take her and her excort out and just not have them come..........well thats really it no other problems. Let me know what you think..BYE!
Posted by Zofia Aiyana; updated 06/09/04

Mines is sep 11,04 wit my homegurl my thing is my mom wants everything her way she didn`t want my homeboys to be in it b/c they r always saggin` so she`s putting guys who i dont know and since my homegurls wern`t ready to get there stuff she put some of her friends daughters so in my whole court of honer only 2 couples are peeps are in my crew. She want her ranchero a$$ songs to be for the baile you know like huapangos and shit like that oh and if i dont find my baile sopresa by next friday she`s going to choose it.and after all of this i really dont want my 15 no more. Bye
Posted by liz; updated 06/09/04

Hey mine is a week before urs! Mine will be on september 4 although im turnin 15 on august 15. Everything is goin so far so good and i hope i have a great time and wish all u quinceaneras a great time 2!
Posted by Velma; updated 06/29/04

MINE IS GONNA BE AROUND NEXT MARCH...I DONT REALLY KNOW WUT DATE CUZ MAH NINA IS DA ONE DATS GETTING DA HALL...BUT YEAH I KNOW FO SHO ITS IN MARCH...WELL ANYWAYZ, MAH MOM DONT REALLY LIKE MAH HOMEBOYS DAT R GONNA BE IN MAH COURT CUZ THEY ALWAYZ CALLIN` MAH N SHIT SO SHE THINKS THEY LIKE ME...IM JUX LIKE WUTEVA THOUGH CUZ I KNOW IT AINT TRUE WE JUX KOO LIKE DAT...BUT I HOPE SHE WONT BE ALL ^ IN OUR BIZZ WHEN WE PRATICIN` ...YA KNOW TO CHECK TO SEE WUT WE DOING...N HOPEFULLY SHE WONT SAY NOTHING `BOUT OUT SURPRISE DANCE CUZ TRUST WE GONNA BE DOING WAY MO THAN JUX DANCING...HAHA J/P
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 06/29/04

Wus ^ My quince is August 14 04 I have so many things I still have to do and I really didn`t think it would be so hard to plan my quince the thing I had the most trouble with was findig my damas dresses I just couldn`t decide.
Posted by LALA; updated 07/04/04

Hey my 15 is august 14, 04 too!!!!
Im hella excited! a lil worried cuz so far stuff has been hard, since my mom & dad are payin for everything by themselves we have had to be carefull we only get what we really need first. Gettin my damas and chamerlanes to go get their outfits was the hardest thing. I hope everything goes great i wanna feel like a princess! hope u girls enjoy ur`s to.
Love, me*
Posted by monica; updated 07/05/04

Hey my 15 are going to be on September 4, 2004 too!Lol well so far everything is going very good cause we have everything ready the only thing is to practice with the cadetes! my first practice was yesterday july 5! and im telling u those steps are really hard! so hope i learn them in time!lol
Posted by Erika; updated 07/05/04

Hey mine is september 4th too! wow alot of those dates but i having trouble on decorations like how to decorate i dont have a theme and my colors are pink n white
Posted by mary; updated 07/05/04

Hey mary i dont have a theme either!!!! to tell u the truth i dont know what a theme is!!Lol oh well so where do u live? well i live in dallas,tx and i have the decorations ready! and my colors are pink and gold cause those are the colors of my dress!!!!! well if u have questions in things like decorations or etc. Email me at ushergirl_15@yahoo.com
Posted by *****; updated 07/05/04

Hey gurl well i cant e-mail right now cuz my e-mail aint working dont know why but hey... I got to decorate my own hall so i need ideas like how to decorate like how should i do the balloons and the cneter pieces and stuff like that well ne ideas would help thanks
Posted by krystal; updated 07/05/04

This is for gUaTe Hey gurl you can do a search for some centerpices on the net go to google or ask.com and type in centerpices. Theres also this other site ive heard bout called 15forever you might wanna try that one too If you gots a special theme type that in too! As far as your hair I don`t even know whats to do wit mine Hope i was a little help
Posted by LaLa; updated 07/06/04

STILL WAITING FOR REPLY BY MONICA!!!!!!!
Posted by LaLa; updated 07/06/04

Im from yuba city. My colors are pink n white. Pink is my favorite color my dress is white but the damas dresses are pink.im kinda worried cuz i have to get up hella early my church is at 11:00am!!!
Posted by monica; updated 07/06/04

GURL THATS WAY TOO EARLY FOR ME I THINK MY CHURCH IS GOING TO START AT 2 OR 3 I`M NOT SURE YET MY COLORZ ARE BABY BLUE WHITE AND SILVER MY DRESS IS WHITE TOO MY DAMAS ARE GONNA BE BABY BLUE AND THE SMALLER GURLS ARE GOING TO WEAR SILVER. DO YOU HAVE A CERTAIN THEME ? DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING READY
Posted by LALA; updated 07/06/04

GUaTe
MY THEME IS CINDERELLA TO MY COLORS ARE BABY BLUE WHITE AND SILVER MY DRESS IS WHITE THOUGH WHAT I`M HAVING TROUBLE WIT IS LIKE WHAT KINDS OF DECORATIONS CAN I PUT LIKE ON ALL THE TABLES I`M HAVING MINE IN IMMOKLAEE FL. WHERE YOU HAVING YOURS? LILAC THATS A BEAUTIFUL COLOR YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME TO MINE IF YOUR ANY WHERE CLOSE TO WHERE I`M HAVING IT WELL ANY OTHER IDEAS FOR MY QUINCE? DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING READY FOR YOURS? HOLLA BACK

HEY GUATE GO UNDER FOREVER15 YOU`LL FIND SOME PICTURES OF QUINCES MAYBE THAT`LL HELP YOU AND THEY ALSO HAVE A SEARCH FOR CENTERPICES YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO THINK ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN CENTERPIECES YOU KNOW THEY`LL BE UNIQUE AND ONE OF A KIND.

Hey how cute alot of ppl`s are in september mine is september 18 but my b-day is the 13th so its all good the problem i had was finding damas and the after i had them all ,alot of the couldnt be in it afterall so now i only have chambelanes and it was way easier than finding damas lol but ya the thing is for my suprise dance should we do hip-hop or merengue better? i dont kno which to choose tell me what u think is better so buh bye!
Posted by Smallz; updated 07/06/04