What Do Ya'll Think?     (4 replies)

My sister is going to have a quinceanera, and we were thinking of making the dama`s dresses 7 different colors. Each 2 damas wear a same color. The colors would probably be: light pink, light yellow, light green, light purple, light red, baby blue, and maybe silver. We ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/07/04

Im Not Catholic. Wut Insted Of A Mass?     (19 replies)

Im not cathlic, so i`m going to have a mass. Wut should i do insted of a mass? i don`t think the people at my church have even ever herd of a quinceanera
Posted by quince girl; updated 06/07/04

Am Planning My 15 And I Need Ur Help Pleez     (4 replies)

Im looking for a song in spanish to dance wit my father can any of u give me any names pleez I also need some ideas for what my chambelanes and damas should wear can any of you give me any site that I can go to to get some ideas Or any of u have ideas that can help ...
Posted by Maricruz; updated 06/07/04

Friendship Songs     (4 replies)

Hey, what up, i`m having a sweet sixteen and i need help with my candles. I need some songs for my best friends. I need both to be in english. It has to be about friendship. Plz if u have any ideas, help!!!
Posted by Janet; updated 06/07/04

I NEED HELP ASAP !! QUINCE NEXT WEEK!! MY DAD     (2 replies)

I know u have to change shoes but there is kind of a problem when it comes to that. See, my dad has a problem with his back and can`t kneel down to change my shoes. Is there any other suggestions on how we and do this??? My quince is next week (JUN19)
Posted by Angel; updated 06/07/04

I Need Help Planning A Quinceanera! Plz Help    

Hi I`m helping my mom plan my quinceanera but i`m her first and only daughter and she has never planned one of these before and between me and her we are really lost and confused. If anyone can give us advise and/or tips we would really appreciated it. We want to ...
Posted by Lorena; updated 06/07/04

Parents,Parents,Parents!!!     (2 replies)

Im doing my 15 and i don`t want to go to church and my mom said alright but my dad is mad cause thats not the way it supposed to be and i don`t want to go please help me!!!
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 06/04/04

What Should I Expect?     (6 replies)

Ok, so my friend just asked me to be in her court, and i thought that was really nice of her and stuff, but I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me what to expect? I`m swedish and irish, and know nothing about what is going to be going on. Please let me know ...
Posted by Steph; updated 06/04/04

NEED VALS IDEASPLEASE HELP!!!     (6 replies)

I WANT TO HAVE A VALSE TAHT IS DIFFERENT CAN SOMEONE SHARE THEIR MOVES AT THERE QUINCEANERA PLEASE
Posted by erica; updated 06/04/04

IS IT OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCE????????     (19 replies)

I FEEL LIKE A AM GOING TO CRY THE DAY OF MY QUINCE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY GIRL AND MY DAD IS GOING TO DANCE WITH ME AND I HAVENT DANCE WITH HIM SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL BUT ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO NOW IF ITS NORMAL FOR YOU TO CRY ON A SPECIL DAY LIKE THAT?
Posted by MONICA; updated 06/04/04

A Medical Problem    

I`m writing this message to lupillo rivera. I want it to tell him that if he could go and sing in my quinceanera I have cancer and I know that lupillo rivera helps kids with cancer I wish he could come to my quinceanera and sing for me.That`s all I ask for. Well ...
Posted by Anayeli; updated 06/05/04

HEY PEOPLES OUT THERE    

Hey can u guyz help me find good quince songs well write back laterz
Posted by angel baby ; updated 06/06/04

I Need Ideas For Music For The Baile Sorpresa     (3 replies)

My quince is aug 14 and i really need ideas for the baile sorpresa basically any kind of music
Posted by Geli; updated 06/06/04

IS IT OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCE????????     (1 reply)

I FEEL LIKE A AM GOING TO CRY THE DAY OF MY QUINCE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY GIRL AND MY DAD IS GOING TO DANCE WITH ME AND I HAVENT DANCE WITH HIM SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL BUT ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO NOW IF ITS NORMAL FOR YOU TO CRY ON A SPECIL DAY LIKE THAT?
Posted by MONICA; updated 06/06/04

Best Colors     (1 reply)

Dont waste ur time looking for a theme look for the colors... IM going to do Burgendy and white it looks really good. I think the best colors are pastels and white try something new instead of babyblue and purple
Posted by erica; updated 05/31/04

Quinceanera Cadetes     (1 reply)

Yes I also was wondering where to find cadetes, but look like an impossible mission, I check with ROTC but they tell me they can`t do it so please if you know anithing about them let me know I`m from Wichita falls TX closed to Dallas
Posted by silvia; updated 05/31/04

Helen Thing.....    

Well i cant say how i kno her. But its good to hear she aint pregnant. Now that i know, i gotta go make sum phone calls. Holla
Posted by Myrla; updated 05/31/04

Sweet Sixteen Girls     (1 reply)

What would i call the girls stands up in my sweet sixteen.
Posted by Sarah; updated 05/31/04

NEED UNIQUE VALS IDEAS OR PIC SHARE WITH ME    

I AM STARTING TO PLAN MY QUINCEANERA AND I WANT SOMTHING THEY WILL NEVER FORGET EMAIL ME DAISYDAISY2001@AOL.COM
Posted by erica; updated 06/01/04

Best Colors     (2 replies)

Dont waste ur time looking for a theme look for the colors... IM going to do Burgendy and white it looks really good. I think the best colors are pastels and white try something new instead of babyblue and purple
Posted by erica; updated 06/02/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey my quinceanera is soon and i have already decide that my color is going to be purple and white but i really have no theme can someone give me any idea. Anything will really work right now
Posted by Abigail; updated 06/02/04

Quinceanera Cadetes     (1 reply)

Yes I also was wondering where to find cadetes, but look like an impossible mission, I check with ROTC but they tell me they can`t do it so please if you know anithing about them let me know I`m from Wichita falls TX closed to Dallas
Posted by silvia; updated 06/03/04

Plz HElp Find     (1 reply)

Plz i need 2 find the # for the vals teacher 4rm LB!!! Anybody can u help me plz!!!
Posted by Nena; updated 06/03/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

My quinceanera is coming up and I need a salon ( ballroom). I need it to be able to have room for 200-500 guests and alcoholic beverages allowed.
Posted by Andy; updated 06/04/04

HEY I NEED HELP FOR MY DRESS?     (1 reply)

IM HAVING MY 15 0N THE 8-12-04 IM SO ESCAR PLEASE HELP ME I WAS THINKING OF PINK WELL PLASE HELP ME
Posted by DIANA; updated 06/04/04