Hairstyles     (12 replies)

Does anybody know where i can look for some really pretty hairstyles online?
Posted by andrea; updated 05/06/04

Hey    

Hey is babybash gunna really sing or be at yalls 15 anos thats kool im the one who loves babybash but as we all love him he could be the #1 hotest guy ever that sings
Posted by marisela; updated 05/06/04

I GOT THE HOOK UP For Jesse Morales     (1 reply)

I grew up with that full jesse in south central and i moved to woodland i still talk to him but if you want t e- mail me at malditos530@yahoo.com and ill get a number for you so you can contact him or his manageri i cant give you his house phone but ill hook any body up
Posted by RAUL; updated 05/04/04

My XV (Pictures)     (1 reply)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 05/04/04

Quincernera     (6 replies)

Well my mother wantes me to wear like a sleeve dress and i don`t want that and like i dont want to make her mad. So if u have any suggestions email me at uluvsandy@yahoo.com
Posted by jessica; updated 05/05/04

FIFTEEN PARTY     (1 reply)

I NEED IDEAS FOR MY DAUGHTER FIFTEENS PARTY THE THEME IS "MARMAID" OR UNDER THE SEA, I ALSO NEED IDEAS FOR THE CENTERPIECES THANKS BETTTY
Posted by BETTY; updated 05/05/04

Quincianera     (1 reply)

I dont give a fuck wut people say my quincianera is going to have pachucos with canes because they look so cool..i mean i wana do smething different instead of having the same formal thing. I hate it when a grl has her chambelanes all the same tuxedos as in a wedding i ...
Posted by nena; updated 05/03/04

QuInCeAnErA HeLp!!!!! PLz     (1 reply)

Hey if yall can tell me of spanish songs for my baile sorpresa and if yall can help me on what to out in the middle of the guest tables and how to dance our songs im in houston
Posted by Brenda; updated 05/03/04

TO MY LIL NAGEL HELP*********    

QUE ONDA TO EVERY ONE MAM WEL MY NAME IS JOSE WELL MY SIS IS HAVING HER QUINCENERA IN 1 MOUNTH AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET HER MAN SHE IS LIKE MY ANGEL I LOVE HER MAN AM 18 RIGHT NOW SO I REALLY DON`T KNOW WHAT TO GET HER SO IF THERE IS SOME PRETTY YOUNG LADY ...
Posted by maria; updated 05/03/04

TO MY LIL NAGEL HELP*********    

QUE ONDA TO EVERY ONE MAM WEL MY NAME IS JOSE WELL MY SIS IS HAVING HER QUINCENERA IN 1 MOUNTH AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET HER MAN SHE IS LIKE MY ANGEL I LOVE HER MAN AM 18 RIGHT NOW SO I REALLY DON`T KNOW WHAT TO GET HER SO IF THERE IS SOME PRETTY YOUNG LADY ...
Posted by JOSE; updated 05/03/04

Chambelanes     (1 reply)

HEY DO YOU PEPZ THINK HAVING 15 CHAMBELANES WOULD BE NICE, I MEAN ITS UNIQUE BECAUSE I`VE NEVER SEEN N E ONE ELSE WITH IT LIKE THIS.
Posted by Vanessa; updated 05/03/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Hey my no.1 dream would be to have adan sanchez to come to my quinceanera on november of this year please help me make my drean come true.!
Posted by gladys; updated 05/03/04

R.I.P. Adan 'Chalino' Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well I was at my cousins house when my mom called me an told me that Adan "Chalino" Sancehz had passed away. I didn`t believe it at first but then I put my radio on La Que Buena and heard the bad news. Even though I didn`t get to meet him, I loved him as a person and ...
Posted by Iliana; updated 05/03/04

I GOT THE HOOK UP For Jesse Morales     (20 replies)

I grew up with that full jesse in south central and i moved to woodland i still talk to him but if you want t e- mail me at malditos530@yahoo.com and ill get a number for you so you can contact him or his manageri i cant give you his house phone but ill hook any body up
Posted by RAUL; updated 05/04/04

Can Somebody Be My Chambelan?    

WUZ UP HOMMIES!!!!!!!!!! Hey if you`re a really cute guy and you wanna be my chambelan for my fifteen next year please email me at Flaquita20092003@yahoo.com Oooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!! and it has to be someone from Irving Texas if you`re not don`t worry we talk about it ...
Posted by Rosie Cruz; updated 04/29/04

Quincenera Dresses     (2 replies)

HI i need help on finding some quincenera dresses And music for the walts I aprecited if anybody will tell me some websites to look at.....
Posted by RoSI; updated 04/30/04

My Quinceanera    

I just had my quinceanera on the 24th and i wish i did a couple things different so i thought i would come on here and make sure none of u do the same thing well first off the priest never did the candle ceremony and i didnt say anything about that before the mass so ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 04/30/04

My Quince Pixs     (5 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 04/30/04

Quincernera Walts Instructor    

I am having my daughter a quincenera next MAY I need a watlz instructor what is the average cost for this , and how much in advance should i find one ?
Posted by lisa; updated 05/01/04

Quince Pixs    

Hey i would really love to see your quince pixs so plz email them to my email address which is smilez@earthlink.net thanxs Jessica
Posted by jessica; updated 04/30/04

Are You Looking For Tiaras     (1 reply)

They have some really beautiful ones on Ebay that come with a wand
Posted by Arlette latorre; updated 04/30/04

I Need Help With My Quinceanera Please Heeeel    

I need at least 10 more padrinos bcuz i don`t have enough that i know please help me. If you would like to be one of my padrinos then contact me at (402) 447-2257 or by e-mail at Morningtoo3@msn.com or Jacqueline_arreguin@yahoo.com Please help me as soon as possible. ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 05/01/04

HUMMER LIMO    

Hey i need help finding a hummer limo or a cadilac escalade for my quinceanera and its in june 12, 2004. SO please help... I live in houston.. Please help. Me out.... Hotbec46@sbcglobal.net Please help. THank you ..... -BEcca-
Posted by becca; updated 05/01/04

Need Advice....     (1 reply)

Hey evry1 i really need sum advice, im having my 15th in october N at first i was gonna have my 2 best friends as damas and them having their chambelanes N me w/ mine, but stuff happened and i am not friends w/ 1 of the gurlz nymore and i think it will look weird w/ ...
Posted by Gina; updated 05/02/04

Anyone In Houston That Can Help??????????????    

Hey yall well im in houston and im having a fifteen but our budget is pretty tight and i was wondering if there was anyone out there with a kind soul that could teach me and my chambelanes the songs at a low cost or something that i could afford it would make my sweet ...
Posted by babydoll; updated 05/02/04