Damas Dress Color     (2 replies)

Please help me decide on a color for my damas.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/09/04

I'm 7 Months What Shoud I Do     (18 replies)

Hey girls , i dont know what to do im 3 months pregnate and we have been planning my 15 since before i was going to have a baby . I`m getting bigger and i;m so ashamed that i dont even want my 15 any more . My 1 5 is in nov. By time it gets here im going to be 7 months ...
Posted by anna; updated 08/09/04

Chambelon     (3 replies)

Hey u guys.. Well my quinces is in octobber i have a lil bit of time to get my chambelon well last week i called this guy i like and asked him if he would like to be it and he was like ummm... Wat do i have to do and i was like well.. You just have to liek do a lil ...
Posted by Audi; updated 08/08/04

WUT COLOR SHOULD I CHOOSE 4 MY QUINCENEARA!!!     (5 replies)

Okay sumone...anyone HELP! i cant decide wut color to choose for my quince. These are my choices-light yellow-very light blue-light green-burgundy-or laveder. Plz help me Thanx!
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/08/04

Your Opinion     (1 reply)

Hey ppll I am turning 15 in 8 monthes and i need advice on my damas. I am havin 6 damas and my parents think all of them should be family like two of them are gonna be my sistas Jade and Margareete and they want the rest of them to be cousins but i wanna have some of ...
Posted by Kalise; updated 08/08/04

I Need Help On My Main Guy     (1 reply)

I ask my ex-boyfriend if he wants to be my main guy and he said yes.but my parnets don`t like him. But i didn`t tell my mom that i ask him.so my mom told my 2nd or 3rd cuz if he wants to my main guy and he said yes i don`t know who to chose my ex or my 2nd or 3rd cuz? ...
Posted by bianca; updated 08/09/04

Quinceanera Capias     (2 replies)

My daughter is having a Quinceanera and I have no idea on what to make for her padrinos and the court. Someone suggested capias or rosaries but I wouldn`t even begin to know what to do to make them. Can anyone help with any ideas or even suggestions and instructions?
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/06/04

WHAT DO YALL THINK I NEED AN OPINION     (5 replies)

MY QUINCEANERA IS GONNA BE IN AUGUST 28 AND I WAS THINKING TO HAVE 7 CHAMBELANES AND DRESS THE DURANGUENSE STYLE HACINA CON TRAJES Y SOMBRERO(DURANGUESE STYLE) Y BOTAS Y MY THEME COLORS ARE GONNA BE WHITE AND RED I WANNA BE ORIGINAL IDON`T WANT TO HAVE THE SAME COLORS ...
Posted by CHULA DE DURANGO; updated 08/08/04

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ADAN SANCHEZ!     (6 replies)

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ADAN SANCHEZ I REALLY WANT HIM TO COME TO MY QUINCIANERA REALLY BAD I AM HIS #1 FAN I LIKE HIM SO MUCH WELL IF ANYONE HAS IMFORMATION PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT rgoodsteph@aol.com Thank you Baby girl
Posted by janine; updated 08/08/04

Good Or Bad Idea     (7 replies)

Hey people i was just wonderin if this was a good idea ummm.............i was thinkin that i wanted black and white for my colors my mom almost slapped me when i told her that cuz she wants me to get lavender but its so worn out its purty but i was in 2 quinces with ...
Posted by La Crazy; updated 08/08/04

What Color Should I Choose For My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Okay sumone...anyone HELP! i cant decide wut color to choose for my quince. These are my choices-light yellow-very light blue-light green-burgundy-or laveder. Plz help me Thanx!
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/08/04

Ballroom     (1 reply)

I am looking for a hall in the area of pomona, ca or near by location. If anyone has any information please let me know. I would like one that i can take everything (like food, drinks of all kinds and ect.
Posted by baby girl; updated 08/08/04

I Need A Theme     (2 replies)

I really don`t have a theme for my XVaños, but to tell you the truth, I wanna do my own thing. I`m having a little trouble because my mom doesn`t really want me to have one, but she doesn`t care if I do. I`ve been waiting for my XV since I was 12. But if anyone can ...
Posted by Ariana; updated 08/08/04

GURLZ I NEED YA HELP.. SUBJECT:GUYS    

HEY WELL I JUST CAME FROM MY BOXING MATCH AND I KNOCK HER OUT ANYWAYZ THATS NOT THE PROBLEM YA SEE THERES 3 GUYS .... ONE HES SO FINE AND SWEET BUT MY OLDER SIS KNOWS HIM CUZ HES (HER HUSBAND) MY BROTHER IN LAW`S CUZ OR NEWPHEW AND SHE TOLD HES NO GOOD FOR ME AND WHEN ...
Posted by BOXINGPRINCESS; updated 08/08/04

Blowing Bubbles     (2 replies)

I got response from some girls with a great idea about blowing bubbles when dancing with my dad Or having snow white as my theme and having the guys waking my up with a kiss and start the dance. I have not picked a theme yet i have lots of time but i like to hear ...
Posted by maddi; updated 08/05/04

READ VERY IMPORTANT AND SAD     (12 replies)

OK EVERY ONE IM HAVING MY QUINCE OCT.1,2005 AND LIKE IMM GOING TO DANCE WITH MY DAD AND MY GODPARENTS ALL BOTH OF MY BROS THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE REALLY 3 BROS BUT ONE PASSED AWAY NOW HE WOULD BE 18 AND IMM FEEL VERY SAD CAUSE HE WILL NOT BE THERE TO HAVE A DANCE WITH ME ...
Posted by Steffy; updated 08/05/04

HELP I Need A Waltz For My Sweet 16    

Hey my sweet 16 is August 21 and now my mother deicded to tell me she wants us to do a dancing in the entrance so i`m trying to find a waltz taht we can dance 2. I have the cinderella theme so maybe if you guys know any songs that would go good with that theme it ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 08/05/04

What The Hell Should I Do?     (15 replies)

Yizzo! mira - i`m having my quince in february and i`m tryna keep my sh** gangsta - tu sabe! i was thinking bout maybe having a lingerie theme cuz now that i`m older - this mami be havin curves that need to shown off - TU SABE CHICAS! don`t hate! i thinking about pink ...
Posted by Alondra (Ali); updated 08/05/04

Quinceanera Cadetes     (4 replies)

Yes I also was wondering where to find cadetes, but look like an impossible mission, I check with ROTC but they tell me they can`t do it so please if you know anithing about them let me know I`m from Wichita falls TX closed to Dallas
Posted by silvia; updated 08/05/04

All The Advise N Help U Need Is Here !!!     (2 replies)

Heii gurlz im ur guide 4 finding anything 4 ur 15s songs,dances,themes,dresses,advise,speech,invitations, make-up,hair, and many other things just hit me ^ if anything
Posted by cely; updated 08/05/04

Quince    

Hey Im having my quitilian in April n i need help with anything!!!!!! Ive started looking around n I got a headache!!!!! Please help !!!!!! I f u have any pics of ur quitilians please email them to me at cutie2904@hotmail.com n any advice u have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Rosy; updated 08/05/04

Changed Email    

If yall got somthin to say bout wut i said bout da latin boys reply to this message cuz the one i wrote before this one is a different e-mail.i had to change it for some reason.
Posted by tiffany; updated 08/05/04

I NEED SOME HELP REALLY BAD!!!!     (1 reply)

MY QUINCE IS COMING UP ON OCT.30 OF THIS YEAR AND I STILL DONT HAVE A DRESS. WHERE CAN I FIND ONE THAT IS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE?? I REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WILL HELP ME.THANX PEOPLE!!!!
Posted by ALYSSA; updated 08/06/04

Chambelanes     (1 reply)

I really dont know that many boys, so its difficult finding somebody to stand up. I dont even have a chambalan. I dont know what to do. I have an older cousin but hes kind of an a**h*** and he wont want to stand up and my older brother is another option but it would be ...
Posted by **stressed out; updated 08/06/04

I Need A Valez!!!    

Hola. I need Valez. For a Tradtion Quinceanera. I would like the muics in spanish. Please help!
Posted by Josefina; updated 08/06/04