QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my email....and good luck with your quince....best wishes.......
Posted by brenda; updated 06/22/04

Hey Gurl~
Congrats on your Quinces! I hope you had a blast! I would really like to see your pics! My e-mail address is ALEBABY13@AOL.COM! Thanks! I can`t wait to see them! *Ale*
Posted by Ale; updated 06/22/04

Hey
Congrats!! i`d like to ask you some questions so could you please please email me at baby_gurl312003@yahoo.com? id really appreciate. Thanks
Posted by nathalie; updated 06/26/04

I wanna see them ...im having my quince next sept..i need ideas
Posted by diana; updated 06/29/04

My email is diana_laguera13@hotmail.com
Posted by diana; updated 06/29/04

Hey! Im having my quince very soon! Please send me pics 2 Pink89Girl@aol.com k thanks!
Posted by Velma; updated 06/29/04

Hey, I wanna see your pics. Pleez send them to my email at Cr54341@aol.com
Posted by Nely; updated 07/01/04

Hey gurl i would love to see ur pics my e-mail is pink_bubble66@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by lorena; updated 07/01/04

Hope you had lots of fun and enjoyed it . I cant wait tell mine its only 2 month away. And hopefuly it turns out all right. I mean as long as im happy thats all good. Can you send me your pixs too? my emaili is Fanat1fresa@msn.com L8TA
Posted by Perla; updated 07/01/04

Hey,
My quince is this coming September and I am really nervous, I would like to see some of your pics also, my e-mail is yesire@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Posted by Yesire; updated 07/01/04

Hey gurl i had my quince 6 months ago but it was off the hook i had 14 chambelnaes thats all i didnt want damas i had different waltz then any other person has used i uesed that bethoven sond but it had techono in it i did anither chinese song with techno y el ultimo was el brindis song it was a sad sond o but my first waltz were w/ my lil girls i had 8 lil girls we did one song then i danced w/my chambelanes get it de nina a mujer hehe after all that i danced with my dad then w/my uncles and cousins it was cool but my quince was in leon guanajuato mexico i had a banda and a grupo playing it was at my grandmas house man i had a limo up in mexico o yeah when i was doin my walts w/my chambelanes we had fireworks pop all round me it was very tight i had a 12 piece cake w/ a fountain and another cake that my grandma ordered 4 me as a gift it was off the sheezy up over there it was the best day evers well yeah my color were creamy white with a creamy babyblue it was ver pretty man want another one he he well g2g the one and only but never lonely Da Freak oh yeah send me yo pixs of yur quince gurl my e-mail LiLcRaZiEvEvE@aol.com
Posted by Da FrEak; updated 07/02/04

Hi! my 15teen is coming up soon, but i would like to see your pictures if you could email me them. I would be happy. My email is tigger13@sbcglobal.net.
Thanx
Posted by bianca; updated 07/02/04

Hola Mami
I going to have quince comin up !! ahh!! nervous
I would really like 2 see your pics to get an idea of how it might look and go.
Thank you 4 hookin a sista up mwah Ciao!
Mah email adress is : xoxoxnesaxoxox@aol.com
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/03/04

Hey brenda
I`d like to see your pics. My quince is until nov. E-mail them at iwantcookies101@sbclgobal.net
Thanks alot.
Posted by Chiquita; updated 07/03/04

CONGRATS!!! SEND ME SOME PICS frannybootwo@aol.com
Posted by Jonus; updated 07/03/04

Hey girl brenda,
I`m really sorry, i gave you the wrong e-mail. I spelled it wrong its.
Iwantcookies101@sbcglobal.net
Posted by chiquita; updated 07/04/04

HI
I will love to see your pictures pleaces email at downsouthchick4ever@yahoo.com
Posted by Linda; updated 07/04/04

Hey girl i would like to see ya pix. If you can plz send em` to my e-mail heavensangel1600@hotmail.com thanx a bunch
Posted by lilmizzrivas; updated 07/04/04

Hey brenda i heard u had ur 15!! well hope u had a blast and can u plz email me at ushergirl_15@yahoo.com cause im having my 15 on Sep 04,2004!!!!!!
Posted by *****; updated 07/05/04

Hey gurly i really want to see yur photos send plz
LiLcRaZiEvEvE@aol.com
Posted by Da FrEak; updated 07/05/04