I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince
But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat
Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 07/03/04

Hey well you guys ive been reading yal little comments and i dont mean to be barging in, but man. I ve never seen a fight such as this . If thats what yal wanna call it . But when i say this i dont mean to offend anyone but shorty &corquis why are yal arguing shes pregnat already and thers nothing you can do about it .It was her choice so deal with it , and I think we should congradulate her cause most girls cant be brave and face their parents and tell them they are pregnat . Do yal watch the news and girls run away or have the baby and some how get away with their parents not knowing they had it and they hide its not good. So go abby ! well laters.oh yeah yal have somthin to say cause iam on her side go ahead
Posted by rosa; updated 07/03/04

WHY DAYA BRINGING ME INTO ANYWAYZ...WHEN I SAID WUT I SAID I WUZ TALKING TO SHYGIRL N COQUIS NOT ABBY... GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT GURL!
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/03/04

Hey dude iam so sorry i got ya confused with that shy girl my bad ya know what i mean people make mistakes. So shy girl &corquis whatever yal names are that message was for yal.so yal wonna write yal little comments cause i have abbys back go ahead.bye. Laters and out
Posted by rosa; updated 07/03/04

AIGHT ITS KOO... I GOT KINDA CRAZY 2 SO YEAH SORRY `BOUT DAT...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/03/04