Im Not Catholic. Wut Insted Of A Mass?     (7 replies)

Im not cathlic, so i`m going to have a mass. Wut should i do insted of a mass? i don`t think the people at my church have even ever herd of a quinceanera
Posted by quince girl; updated 08/05/04

All The Advise N Help U Need Is Here !!!    

Heii gurlz im ur guide 4 finding anything 4 ur 15s songs,dances,themes,dresses,advise,speech,invitations, make-up,hair, and many other things just hit me ^ if anything
Posted by cely; updated 08/05/04

Quince October 1,2005 Read Asap     (3 replies)

Do u think it is 2 early 4 me to sart plannin my quince?? Well i already got my salon and I have to go next week to get tha church cause they told me to go tha first week of august. Oh Yea and do yall know n e good bands"Spanish" I can get????????
Posted by Steffy; updated 08/04/04

Cakes Idea     (6 replies)

I need some ideas for my quince Cakes. I was told the heart shape quince cakes are out of style. Please provide help with cakes ideas.
Posted by Isa; updated 08/04/04

SOME ONE CLOSE PASTED AWAY .     (2 replies)

Hey you all its sel here and my cuz just past away may 312004 and i ahd the worst summer of my life and my 15 is in dec and i want to play a song for him or read a poem for him so i need some poems and songs for him . R.I.P LIL`CUZ ALWAYZ IN OUR HEARTS
Posted by ibis; updated 08/04/04

*****GHETTO 15*****     (20 replies)

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 08/04/04

Choreographer     (1 reply)

Hey whats up! My sister`s quince is in October and the choreographer is no where to b found...... Does anyone one know a good one..... Im in desperate need
Posted by Marisol; updated 08/02/04

Do U Have An Idea     (2 replies)

My theme for my Quince is going to be Beuty and the Beast. I already know how iam going to decorate. Iam going to put everything white and gold. But i dont know if my dress should be like a yellowish gold or white. Or should las damas dress be gold. I need ...
Posted by Paola; updated 08/02/04

SHOULD I PICK THE GIRL ????     (3 replies)

Hey girls its ibis here and my 15 is in nov. And i love girls and boys . I would love to have my girlfriend hanna to stand with me but i should have a boy what should i do . Hanna could wear a dama dress like the rest of the girls and if u would see her u would not ...
Posted by Ibis; updated 08/02/04

SHoez And A Really Sad Story     (2 replies)

Hey guys i really need help findin shoes i want clear shoez w/ rhinestonez if ya kno where i can find them plz let me know i really need your help and if u kno u think that dancin w my dad twice in the same night is good plz let me kno me and my dad really arent that ...
Posted by softbalbabygrl; updated 08/03/04

Quinceneras     (20 replies)

My sisters quincenera went well but now that i want mine my mom dosent really want to do it for me because of some money problems. I already have my godparents for half of the things i need so now i have no clue what i should do?
Posted by nancy; updated 08/03/04

Quincenera Dresses     (20 replies)

Um...I was wondering if it really matters what kind of dress you have. Some people tell me its up to me, but I am not sure...?!
Posted by Angelica; updated 08/03/04

Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand     (1 reply)

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/04/04

HELP ME!     (1 reply)

Hey Everyone, What would be a good theme for a quincenera? I love roses and i want it to be a theme that matches roses so would like fairy-tale be a good theme for it? If you guys know of any websites that show pictures of quince`s that are fairytale theme please ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/04/04

My Quince Pixs     (4 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 07/31/04

My Quince Pixs     (1 reply)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 07/31/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (19 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 07/31/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Im gonna have my quince next year and i need help on a speech and the vals someone HELP ME
Posted by Flaca; updated 08/01/04

Future Quinceaneras     (20 replies)

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 08/01/04

HEY WUzZ UP WHIT A THEME ON A QUINCEAƑERA????     (10 replies)

Hey I posted a message and no one has helped me well thanks alot!!! I`M GOING TO HAVE ONE WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!! EVERYBODY HERE TALKS ABOUT S***** C**T OF THEME, AND THAT`S A FU***NG B**LL C**T. REAL QUINCEAƑERAS DON`T HAVE THAT. JAJAJA , SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT I GUESS ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/02/04

I Need Help With A Couple In My Quinceanera..     (2 replies)

Well i have a couple in my quince and lately i found out that they went way further than kissing, (im trying to keep this G), and now i dont feel comfortable around them at all. No one does. A lot of my friends in my quince and ones that are not dont have no respect ...
Posted by julie; updated 08/02/04

I Need Ideas    

Hey Everyone, Ok I know my quincenera is like 5 months away but everyone says i should start preparing i have all the couples together for the waltz but the huge problem is i dont have a song for the waltz if anyone has any good songs for my waltz please please please ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/02/04

Quinceanera Waltz Songs     (3 replies)

Does anyone know any different waltz songs besides the ones everyone already gave because i`m in need in some waltz songs really bad my quinceanera is June 12 2004 anyone that can help thanks alot
Posted by casandra; updated 08/02/04

Quincianera     (4 replies)

Hey Girls, what`s up! I`m 14 years old,my quincianera is in April, 2005, but I want some ideas for my party, I would like to see if any of u people outhere have ideas for me, my dress is going to be pink, with daisy`s, and white.
Posted by Daisy; updated 08/02/04

Describe Your Valtz Please Respondd!!!!     (9 replies)

I need ideas on how i should have the girls & boys dance HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by daisy; updated 08/02/04