My Quince Pixs     (20 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 08/22/04

I Can't Get Along With My Best Friend's Boyfr     (1 reply)

My best friend Bianca and i have been friend since kindergarden. But now she is 14 years old and she found a boyfriend. But the problem is that he doesn`t get along with me and he hates me and when i am around my friend he tells me to leave them alone or get lost. I ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 08/22/04

Valz And Father Daughter Dance     (3 replies)

I am a professional dancer. I had a quincenera 11 years age. I have been asked to make up the father,daughter dance and the couples dance as well. The music is one english song and one spanish I am not sure which is to what. What kind of dance should I MAKE UP FOR THE ...
Posted by Val; updated 08/20/04

My Quince Pixs     (13 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 08/20/04

Suprise Dance Songs     (1 reply)

Hey does anyone know good songs for the surprise dance. Please post or email me at stardama06@yahoo.com
Posted by Damaris; updated 08/21/04

A ENGLISH SONG FOR THE VALS!!!!!!!     (4 replies)

HEY WAZZ UP? WELL I AM A GHETTO LIL` LATINA IM MIXED AND I WANT A ENGLISH SLOW SONG FOR THE WALTZ SO IF ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED I ALREADY GOT MY PRESINTATION PLANNED WITH ENGLISH SONGS AND MEXICAN BACKROUND SO ...
Posted by sandy clark; updated 08/21/04

I Wondering     (2 replies)

Hey guys, Do u guys belive about like gay, lez, hom,,,, how? why? Do u think God made a mistake??????
Posted by Bk; updated 08/18/04

Sweet 16 For A Latina?     (2 replies)

Is is okay for a Mexican American girl to celebrate her 16`s even though she is Mexican? I`m not sure which one I want. I really dont know anything about my culture-Hispanic, but I really dont konw what u do at a 15erea. Plz help me.
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/18/04

Mi Quince     (1 reply)

Hola!! I need some advice! Ok I have a theme for my Quince and its gonna be like under the sea cuz i went to one like dat and it was soo beautiful!! Now my dress is gonna b a very light blu and so some gurls want a dark blu but the others wanted a baby blu...... And i ...
Posted by Chelsea; updated 08/19/04

HELP!!    

Hey everyone i really need some help. I have two questions .....first where can i find a checklist or a planning list for my quince...and second what am i supposed to have padrinos(god-fathers) for like the bible...the doll..and what else. Well thanks for your time.......
Posted by maricheer; updated 08/19/04

Quince And Sweet 16     (3 replies)

What is the difference between a Quince and a Sweet Sixteen? (the church and party)
Posted by angie; updated 08/19/04

Quinceanera    

Im having my quinceanera very soon and i dont know where i can get a very big cake it needs to be for 200 hundred people can someone please tell me where i can get one
Posted by Ofelia; updated 08/19/04

Quincenera     (9 replies)

Hey people I really need help!im planning on having a quincenera but im not sure if i should tell my boyfriend to be my chambelan de honor. I mean what if we break up? if anybody has respond email me please! IV69@ZCKUD.NET
Posted by JULIE; updated 08/19/04

Quincenera Needs Help     (2 replies)

Hey my quincenera is going to b in 8 months and i want my theme to b in between butterflies and the cinderella its just that its going to be hard to find souvenirs with butterflies on them u think u can help
Posted by alyssa; updated 08/19/04

STUPID THINGS    

Hi everyone i thnk this section is kind of stupid because the mesages that are writen are in spaniglish oh my god if you speak spanish write in spanish, bu t if you speak in english please write in english because it looks too bad if you mixed
Posted by Pao; updated 08/16/04

Music!!!     (2 replies)

HELP me i need waltz music for me and my dad to dance to but it`s so hard to find a good one dosen`t madder if it;s in english or spanish please help me ---
Posted by Janay; updated 08/16/04

Just A Question     (2 replies)

Hi Well I found out yesterday that I am going to have a joint quincenera with not only one of my cousins but two. I have 2 days to decide if I want that. I mean I kind of do but I am worried. Its not that I don`t want to but then I feel like I`m being selfish and I ...
Posted by Maria; updated 08/17/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (7 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 08/17/04

Last Doll     (5 replies)

I am a little confused i thought ur lil sis was suppose 2 give u ur last doll not u give it 2 her wut is tha real tradition it would help alot thanx!
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/17/04

I Need Lots Of Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I need help finding a swing that has artificial vines that are hanging from the swing for the valtz in my quinceanera if anyone knows where i can find a swing with artificial vine please contact me a.s.a.p e-mail me at LilJackie_31@hotmail.com or at ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 08/17/04

Quinceanera     (6 replies)

I`m having my quinceanera next year but my brother and sister say it`s a waste of money that i should get a car.What should I do?
Posted by unknown; updated 08/17/04

Song    

Hey...im having my quinse in about two months n i dont kno wut song to coreograph n to dance to..if any of you guys have any good song ideas plz plz email me @ xxbaibehgirlxx@netscape.net..thanx ya.much lov3
Posted by dalma; updated 08/17/04

Anyone Having Purple, Lt Purple Or Gold As Co    

If you are having Purple, Light Purple (Lavender or Lilac), or Gold as your colors, email me at ambyandrico@hotmail.com.
Posted by Amber; updated 08/17/04

Hi Everyone, I Need Help     (3 replies)

Hi, i need help my quinceanera is about fairies and i need a dress for me that has to b with the theme, my damas are only 4 and are little girls (6-9 years) and my mom wants them dressed as fairies but i cant find any, someone knows sites where i can find dresses like ...
Posted by jacky; updated 08/18/04

My XV (Pictures)     (19 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 08/18/04