Someone Looking For Unique Ideas?

If someones looking for some ideas, well I just have two. First one is- instead of cinderella do another fairy tale. Like Snow White, you could lay in a box in the begginning of the party and have some of your guys go and carry you to the middle of the dance floor, then you can start your valz or whatever. Next is oldies. If you like that, all your guys can wear sunglasses and you can do a swing dance after your valz. I don`t know if those even help but there`s some ideas.
Posted by Nely; updated 07/01/04

I just got another idea. You could have your damas stand around blowing a bunch of bubbles at you while you dance with your dad and all your cousins and family.
Posted by Nely; updated 07/01/04

^YEP DAT WOULD BE TIGHT...OR JUX BUY THOSE BUBBLE MACHINES SO YA HAVE BUBBLES WHILE YA DOING DA WALTZ 2...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 07/02/04

Those are some cool ideas especially about bubbles i thnik i am going to do that
I have been asking girls to give me ideas i can`t be creative i cant think i don`t know why thanks
Any more hand them over :)
Posted by daisy; updated 07/06/04

Another idea I got is for the invitations. You could dry and press your flower and make them part of the invitations or just stick them inside the invitations as a memory of your XV
If my ideas help, tell me.
And give me some of your ideas. =)
Posted by Nely; updated 07/06/04

Thanks that`s really nice.i had a princess theme and i had a rolling princess crown and i was in it then my parents each grabbed a side and pulled it then i popped out with the damas sprinkling a wond with sparkle glitter in it sprinkling on me and then i sat on my swing and my chambalane and parents carried me around in my swing around the whole hall cool huh?
Posted by SANDY; updated 07/07/04

Thanks sandy for sharing with us that is what i have been trying to get us to do. Share your ideas and maybe it can help someone and we can get a little bit from everybody and make our quinceanera really special
Buy the way where did you get the crown & swing?
Posted by Daisy; updated 07/07/04