I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (2 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 07/03/04

Heelp!!!    

My Quinceanera is comin up i need 2 see sum pics please hook a sista up ....mwah! ciao
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/03/04

Song To Dedicate To My Mom!!!     (5 replies)

I need a song to dedicate to my mother, in spanish. If you guys have any suggestions, email me, or post it here! PLEASE!!!
Posted by april_hdz; updated 07/02/04

I Need A Song To Sing With My Dad A.S.A.P.     (1 reply)

Hey well i need help getting a song to sing with my dad its something ive been wanting to do at my 15 every one says and tell my they had seen where a girl and her father sang this beautiful song together but no one knows who was the original singer or even the name of ...
Posted by Rosa; updated 07/02/04

Scepters Tiaras Shoes... Huh?!!    

Hey yall i gota a question like the scepter (what is that for) and do we need it?also the changing of the shoes do we really need to do that and well the tiara ima wear a flower thing and then idk what else my mom told me she is gona change it to a tiara what is that ...
Posted by mary; updated 07/02/04

Work    

I was wondering where in stockton i can find a job. Im 14.
Posted by casey patee; updated 07/02/04

I Need A Song To Dance For The Cumbia     (9 replies)

Hey yall i need help i need a song to dance for the cumbia my 15nera is in august and i need to pick out a song to make steps for it so does anybody have any ideas that will help me that will help alot.
Posted by claudia; updated 07/01/04

Who Has Pics Plz    

Hey yall i would realy apriciate if ne one out there who has some pictures of there quinceanera would send them to me at fairyglitz89@yahoo,.com thanks
Posted by jusslilme; updated 07/01/04

WHAT SONG TO USE TO DANCE W/DAD..............     (11 replies)

Ok so my qinceanera is in less than two weeks (feb 28th) and i still dunno what song to dance to with him. I thought maybe "de nina a mujer" but the tempo is weird and it`s not slow dance-able. Are there any other meaningful english songs that i can dance with him to? ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 07/02/04

What In The World Am I Dewing!!!!!!?????    

Hey I need to know the tradtions for quinceaneras like the chagin of the shoes do we have to do that? What is a scepter And stuff liek that if ne one can help me with all the traditions i would really appricite it thanks
Posted by mary; updated 07/02/04

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I wondered if anyone had an idea of how to find the album or song by Lucero, Quincenera? I think that would be a great song for my daughter`s quincenera. I have looked into Amazon.com, but I am not the best computer geek, and I could use some help. Thanks
Posted by Terrie; updated 07/02/04

HELP ME FIND A CADETE WEBSITE!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey gurls i need help finding websites for cadetes but i need more cause i need to find who my cadetes are going to be for my 15!!! plz help!
Posted by *****; updated 07/02/04

What Is A.....    

Hey does ne one know what a scepter is like whats the deal with that if ne one knows i would really appriciate it thanks
Posted by lizette; updated 07/02/04

I NEED HELP PLZ     (7 replies)

Ok i have never been to a fifteens so i dont know what to do. My party is in November and i need help i wanted to do it a cinderella theme or beauty and the beast can some one help me
Posted by Lynette; updated 07/02/04

I Have An Important Question!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I just wanted to know if anyone knew, what is the purpose of the bouquet and the headpiece (flower tiara)? Please reply as soon as you can. Thank you
Posted by Natalie; updated 06/29/04

I Need Help With Vals De Las Mariposas!     (1 reply)

Hey everyone, I need anyones help. I am looking for the song Vals De Las Mariposas. If anyone can give me the name of the cd, the artist, or where I could buy it at I would really apprecaite it. I need it for a quincenera dance that I am teaching. I want to try to get ...
Posted by Veronica; updated 06/30/04

NEED SONGS FOR LA MARCHA (4 QUINCE)     (7 replies)

DOES ANYONE KNOWS SOME SONGS THATS NICE FOR LA MARCHA DE SALIDA FOR MY QUINCE. IT HASTO BE WITHOUT ANY WORDS. PLEASE HELP. I WILL APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.
Posted by karina; updated 06/30/04

Inland Empire Girls Need Help!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I need a person to teach us a dance
Posted by erica; updated 06/30/04

I Need A Song To Dance With My Daddy!     (2 replies)

Hi...i need a song to dance with my daddy for my quincanera but i would rather it be in english cuz i dont talk much espanol.....please help me find a song...i really like butterfly kisses but i noticed that it said sweet sixteen...soo.....yea....porfavor!
Posted by Jenny; updated 06/30/04

I Need A Song To Dance With My Dad!     (6 replies)

Hi er`body! okay i`m having trouble finding a song fo me and my dad to dance to. The theme of my quincenera is spring time. I`m going out of my mind trying to find a song! i look and look but none of the songs i find r right. So can some one plzzz!!!! help me. THANX! ...
Posted by Ivana; updated 06/30/04

HAIR HAIR HAIR    

HEY GUYS I have no clue on how to do my hair for the day of the quinceanera... My dress is a speghatti strap one and my damas are gona have there hair in lil twisties with after each twistie there gona put like a lil tiny flower like one pink and one white and there ...
Posted by cristina; updated 06/30/04

Cinderella Quince     (14 replies)

My quince is in the begining of october and i want a cinderella theme the problem is my dress is baby pink and cinderellas is baby blue. I also need help finding cinderella party favors and center pieces. I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Thank you
Posted by elizabeth; updated 06/30/04

Quinceanera    

Im having My Quince On Oct. 1,2005 u think its 2 early 4 me to plan it now?
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/01/04

Songs?? Hair??     (1 reply)

Hello, I am having my quinceƱera September 4th and I am really excited, but I need some songs (moderna and to dance with my parents and even to put on the video) I would really appreciate your help!! I also need some ideas on how I should do my hair (I want it up, but ...
Posted by Yesire; updated 07/01/04

Come On Girls Give Me Ideas For My Vals Pleas     (1 reply)

My party is`nt untill next year but i wanted to do something different i want to entertain my family with somthing cool whay are you girls doing or did?
Posted by erica; updated 07/01/04