Which One Of Three For A Chamberlain Do I Pic

Hey , I have a very big problem I have three guys for a chamberlain or that expect me to ask them to be my chamberlain.For example my best friend voluntered to be my chamberlain .The boy I like keeps asking me have I made my choice, and has basically asked me if I wanted me to be my chamberlain.Last but not least do I stay with the boy I had asked in december that verly replied in march(with a yes) when I thought because he never thought about it or even considered being in it(not even wanting to be in it)you see its complicated because I had liked&known(since we were little) that boy for a very long time and when I asked him was when I had started talking to him . Then I get to know him more and more and I see the side I ve never seen (that its not the one ive always thought, really sweet).I dont know if any one has been through were you see a cute guy and really like a comedian you haer with others but when hes with you hes quiet and dosnt express his true self.But I guess he was like that because he was uncomfortable. So I pick now or wait till I start highschool later on this year were I might just see someone else? so ,if you can help it would be of great help. Thank you.laters.
Posted by rosa; updated 07/04/04