CHAMBELAN DE HONOR1

Hey o.k i need some advice i just meet this guy and im having my 15 on sep.04,2004 and i dont know if i should have him for my chambelan de honor is cause im very shy to have him but i like him,well plzzzz give me some advice!!!!!!!
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 04/14/04

Hey i think we have the same situation.I REALLY like this guy(he doesn`t noe) and we`re really good friends, but i don`t know if i should ask him to bemy chambelan of honor- cause the chambelan of honer is kinda supposed to be like ur bf or sumthin
Posted by YeSeNNia; updated 04/17/04

Hey well i think you should just pick one of your best friend i mean if you have a guy best friend or maybe if you have a big brother maybe it can be him

Laterz my email is shimexi15@yahoo.com write me if you have more ?`s or if you just want to talk + how many damas are you going to have
Posted by ~* Cristina ~*; updated 04/17/04

Hey cristina im having maybe 7 damas cause my mom doesn let me have them cause she says that then the people are not gonna put attention to me!!!! well and Yesennia yeah i think i do have the same situation like ur but mine is different cause i just know him for like a week so yeah but dont know what to do!! well ill probably get him even though im shy!!!!Lol thanx!! both of yall!
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 04/18/04

When is your 15 anos?
My email is shimexi15@yahoo.com
Posted by ~* Cristina ~*; updated 04/18/04

It never herts to ask try it and see wut happens!! and plus its in september, right? so wait a couple months like 1 or 2 months that is and think about it!! so u`ll know ur sure. Or rite a list of pro`s and con`s of having him. And also ask God to show u wut 2 do. He`ll help u. Just dont wait too late to ask him, he needs to have money to rent a tux. Or more him parents. Lol. Anyway i hoope i`ve helped u out.
Good luck!!!
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/19/04

Yeah i`m having the same kinda problems as you all. See i`ve known this boy (he`s my neighbor) and we`ve known each other since we were like 4 or 5. But i have to admit i am shy. So i think i will ask my mom to ask his mom because our family is pretty close. But i`m not sure.but i still have some time to decide.
Posted by ***; updated 04/22/04

He when is your xv? maybe you 2 can talk and just maybe stop being shy well you cant but maybe try maybe he likes you or do you like him do youhave a boy? my email is shimexi15@yahoo.com if you want to write me i will answer you back

Eney one can write me
Posted by ~* Cristina ~*; updated 04/23/04

Hey whats up girl? well im kind of going through the same thing u were not really tho lol. Cuz my quince is september 18,2004 and as my chambelan de honor im having my cousin instead of the guy i like cuz the guy i like well hes just gonna be one of my chambelanes. Im having my cousin as my main one cuz hes like my older brother even though i have like 4 brothers they are all too old and so no lol so i think u should have the guy u like as a regular chambelan and someone u know better as ur main chambelan.hope i helped ttyl
Posted by Smallz; updated 05/08/04

HEY I THINK U SHOULD CUZ I KNOW THIS GUY AND I ASKED HIM AND HE SAID YES I THINK HE IS REALLY HOT WAT SHOULD I DO CUZ I HAVE TO START PRATICING MY VALS AND IM REALLY SHY AROUND HIM
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/11/04

U shuld get 2 know him a little better & if then u still want him 2 b your chanbelean de hone u shoul ask him straight up
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/07/04