I NEED CHAMBELANES!!!!!!    

HEY WUTS UP PPLZ. WELL IM HAVING MY QUINCE ON SEPTEMBER 4,2004.AND I REALLY NEED CHAMBELANES.IF ANY GUYZ WOULD BE INTERESTED IN COMING OUT IN MY FIFTEEN I`d BE HAPPY.AND IF UR WILLING TO COME OUT IN IT YOU HAVE TO ABSOLUTLEY NOTT BE SHY AND BE WILLING TO ACTUALLY DANCE....
Posted by Laura; updated 06/23/04

Help-Need A Salon Para Balie    

I need help finding a salon/ballroom in dallas, texas Know of any places
Posted by Lala; updated 06/22/04

Wut Shood I Give 4 The Guest's Gift's?!     (3 replies)

Hey, I dont know wut i shood give the guest`s i read in this quinceanera hbook that u shood give the guest`s like a momento of some sort but i dont know wut to give my guest`s i want somthing that can b home made. Not really small but not to big eather. Some thing ...
Posted by quince girl; updated 06/21/04

QUINCEANERA PRESENTATION HELP!!!     (4 replies)

I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for what I could do for my presentation at my party. My quinceanera is in about 5 weeks and I need help. Please answer asap. Thank you for your help. Natalie
Posted by Natalie; updated 06/21/04

Quinceanera    

Hi girls! im having my quinceanera on july 16,2005, but i gotta start looking 4 dresses,and all those other details, plz if u guys have any websites or ideas plz emial me 2 sassycherry03@aol.com, thank you
Posted by thalia; updated 06/21/04

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (19 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 06/22/04

Does Anybody Know This Song?     (2 replies)

Does anybody know who sings the song one in a million? i want that song for the entrance song
Posted by Daisy; updated 06/17/04

Escalade Limos In Houston    

Hey ! I wanted 2 know if anybody in here knows where I can get an Escalade Limo in Houston 4 18 passengers . Thanks
Posted by L.C; updated 06/18/04

HelP Wut Should I DO!!??     (2 replies)

Hey gurlz well i dunno wut to do my b-day is on April 9 and it lands on a SATURDAY next year which is perfect for my quinceanera but the weather is sometimes bad so my nina tells me to do it in MAy but i think it wont be as special wut should i do take the risk of the ...
Posted by Meli; updated 06/18/04

I Look Fat In My Dress     (2 replies)

My quince are in 3 weeks too, and guess what, i`m in the problem, my dress used to fit me well, but now i have gain weight...I read the message of Arden, and I`m going to do what she says...cardiovascular fitness...Thanks Arden!!!
Posted by Moreniux; updated 06/18/04

Help Somebody !!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I need some dances and songs for my quinceanera!Pleez help me.I really need this stuff. Our just pics of quinceanera please send to brighteyes284@yahoo.com. Thanks=)!
Posted by nicci; updated 06/18/04

What Do I Need For My Quincenera     (1 reply)

Hey I was just wandering what are the things that you need for a quincenera beside the salon, music, and dress please answer back bcuz I have no idea. Or e-mail me at dina3790@yahoo.com
Posted by Diana; updated 06/18/04

HELP!!!!!     (4 replies)

My court of honor wont talk to each other idk whatt to do its like they`re scared of one an other or somethin. Any suggestions on how to get them to come out of their shell. And another thing i wanna have my song for me and my dad to be "perfect" by simple plan. What ...
Posted by Mari; updated 06/19/04

Inland Empire Girls Ilive In Colton Need Help    

Girls remember when you needed help at the very begining finding a person to teach you a valtz well i cant find not one person please if you live by me give me some numbers asap PLEASEEE You can email me at Daisydaisy2001 @aol.com thnaks
Posted by erica; updated 06/21/04

Wind Beaneath My Wings In Spanish     (2 replies)

Ok i need to find the spanish version of (wind beneath my wings) i need it as soon as possible if u can find that song in spanish or a similiar one i really really really appreactiated. Thanx lots.
Posted by jackie; updated 06/15/04

Adan Sanchez     (7 replies)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 06/15/04

HELP PLEASE    

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE LYRICS TO EN TU DIA BY Conjunto Primavera.
Posted by Mari; updated 06/15/04

My Guyz    

HEY ive got a really big problem ive had like 6 guyz drop out of my quince and ive replaced all of them buh ...................................... This tym ive just had 2 guys drop out and ive already got in invittions printed and the copas engraved buh i have maneged ...
Posted by softballbabygurl; updated 06/15/04

Quiencenera     (1 reply)

We are giving our daughter a quiecenera and we would like any infomation on the significance of the gifts given by padrinos ie: bracelet, last doll, capia doll, capias. Any info would help.
Posted by angie; updated 06/16/04

I NEED HELP PLANNING MY QUINCEANERA CEREMONY!    

I NEED HELP PLANNING THE ACTUAL RECEPTION PROGRAM. MY MOM WANTS ME TO SHOW OLD HOME VIDEOS AND STUFF. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!
Posted by JASMINE; updated 06/16/04

IS IT OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCE????????     (1 reply)

I FEEL LIKE A AM GOING TO CRY THE DAY OF MY QUINCE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY GIRL AND MY DAD IS GOING TO DANCE WITH ME AND I HAVENT DANCE WITH HIM SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL BUT ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO NOW IF ITS NORMAL FOR YOU TO CRY ON A SPECIL DAY LIKE THAT?
Posted by MONICA; updated 06/16/04

Today Is The Day     (10 replies)

Hello Everyone I just want everyone to know that today June 2, 2004 is Mis Quince AƱos. Although I am not celebrating my milestone till my 16th year!!!!!
Posted by Ducky; updated 06/16/04

IS IT OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCE????????     (5 replies)

I FEEL LIKE A AM GOING TO CRY THE DAY OF MY QUINCE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY GIRL AND MY DAD IS GOING TO DANCE WITH ME AND I HAVENT DANCE WITH HIM SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL BUT ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO NOW IF ITS NORMAL FOR YOU TO CRY ON A SPECIL DAY LIKE THAT?
Posted by MONICA; updated 06/16/04

My Quince Pixs     (19 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 06/17/04

Quinceanera Help!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Any 1 with any tips 4 a quinceanera walts help me out! my 15 will be in october! I was born on Halloween so maybe I can use some tips 4 that!! Also if you got any songs hit me up!! Email me at dreamer1031@sbcglobal.net Help please!!!!
Posted by Ariana; updated 06/17/04