Looking Fat In My Dress

My quince is on 3 weeks and i think i look really fat in my dress you can see some rolls man what to do?!?!
Posted by Mari; updated 06/12/04

Hey girl well you can use some thing called a "faja" or something like that if you tink you look fat. Alright hten that`s all i can do.
Posted by lila; updated 06/13/04

My mom says they`re too exspensive and she wont buy me one
Posted by Mari; updated 06/13/04

You have three weeks. That is plenty of time to do some cardiovascular exercise (run, walk, or if you have access to a gym, use the stairmaster or an elliptical machine), get some light weights (even cans of food will work) and do some ecercises to start building lean muscle. In three weeks you WILL see a difference.

In addition, eat in moderation. Lots of vegetables, limit meats (no more than 4 ounces a serving) breads are okay as long as they are WHOLE GRAIN- no bleached white flour. Of course limit sweets. NO SODA- not even diet (especially at your age). I promise that if you pay attention to your health, you will look and feel wonderful. Don`t try for a cosmetic fix. Nothing really hides fat, rolls, or "tube arms." As you enter adulthood commit yourself to taking good care of yourself. If you don`t know much about nutrition (and if you are overweight at 15, you probably don`t- but that`s okay you can fix it) get this book: "30 Days to a Total Health Makeover" by Marilu Henner, well written, easy to understand, and nutritionally sound.

If you don`t lose any weight before your party, get a new dress in the correct size. Nothing looks worse than a dress that does not fit properly- and tight clothes will make you look HEAVIER- clothes that fit properly will make you look SLIMMER. Good luck.
Posted by Arden; updated 06/13/04

Drink lots of water!
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/14/04

YOU SHOULD DO WHAT ANDREN SAID AND CINDY!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE RIGHT!!!!UM...... I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY CUZ THEY SAID IT ALL .LOL.!THAT WILL REALLY HELP U!!!
Posted by Jess; updated 07/05/04