My Quince Pics     (5 replies)

Hey i have pics from my quince if anyone wants to see them... My quince was may 8 and i can help anyone if they need help jus email me...cutie85r@yahoo.com
Posted by ***nadia***; updated 09/07/04

I Need Help Findind A Bomb Ass Salon!!!!!!!    

I stay in L.A I need help finding a kool salon
Posted by Yocelyn; updated 09/06/04

Is He My Boyfriend Or What???     (1 reply)

I have a new boyfriend.His name is Micheal. He was the new kid on the bus. He has blue eyes. He`s my Angel.He`s PERFECT. He`s taller then me ,he`s older then me(by one year).We have alot of things in common.So why don`t we talk? So school ended and he`s going to high ...
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/05/04

Quince Dress Colors     (1 reply)

I was wondering if anyone knew where i might be able to find a baby lime green quince dress for me and minty metalic green dresses para mis damas. I`d appreciate your help/advice. P.S. Perfferably around the bay area or even in Tijuana. Thnax much- meli.
Posted by melissa; updated 09/05/04

I Need Pictures!    

If anyone out there has any pictures of there quinceanera,or friends family memebers whoever could you plz send them to me,i need ideas for mine. So if you could plz send them to cheergurl525@yahoo.com, Thanx!
Posted by Moriah; updated 09/05/04

My Quinceañera Picz     (20 replies)

Hey yall well i had mah 15 on 4.24.04 n i have sum picz up so if u wanna c them hit me up well byeee n leave ur name n email address~1~
Posted by Cynthia V; updated 09/05/04

Quince    

Carmen so your brother dosent like that guy talk to your brother and ask him and see what he thinks about that cute guy.
Posted by densie; updated 08/31/04

Wat Is Good 4 A BAILE SORPRESA????     (3 replies)

HEY WATS GOOD TYPE OF MUSIC 4 A BAILE SORPRESA??? I MEAN THERE SO MUCH.... MY COUSIN WANTS HIP-HOP, MY OTHER CUZIN WANTS "DURANGENSE" AND MY FRIEND WANTS CUMBIA AND THE VALTZ TEACHER WANTS 2 TEACH US MERENGE!!! WAT TYPE OR SONG OR WAT TYPE?? PLEASE HELP!!! MY 15 IS IN ...
Posted by La Morena de LBC; updated 09/01/04

Chambelanes Need !!!!!!!!!    

I need at least 4 chamelanes for my quinceanera. They should live in nebraska. For more questions e-mail me at Jacqueline_arreguin@yahoo.com or at LilJackie_31@hotmail.com
Posted by Jackie; updated 09/03/04

If You Have Ur Quinceanera Pics,Send To Me!pl    

Hey if anyone has pics from there quinceanera plz send them to me i need ideas for mine.Thanx My email is cheergurl525@yahoo.com
Posted by Moriah; updated 09/04/04

Help    

Hey well my problem is that im wit dis guy who i like alot. But i never think bout him. And when i talk to other guys i totally forget about him. And when people ask if i have a boyfriend i froget about my man and say no. And i really like my homeboy and i think he ...
Posted by tiffany; updated 09/04/04

~Hey My Quince Is Next Week! ~     (6 replies)

And i happen to be a very shy person. When im in front of crowds or i catch cute guys staring at me i get sooo RED.so i wondering do u gurls think that on the day of my quince im gonna be turning all red while im dancing n stuff.if so what can i do to calm my self ...
Posted by shythang; updated 08/30/04

15anera Cake     (4 replies)

Hey girls. Well...I`m from around the OKC area, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a bakery that had quinceanera cake ideas?? Thank you!! Love, Andi
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/30/04

Help Viewing Message    

I am new and i need someone to please tell me how to view a message. I had written a message and partypop send me an e-mail telling me that i have a message but i do not know how to check it. Can anyone please help me. Cutiegirls@earthlink.net I really hope someone ...
Posted by melly; updated 08/31/04

Checking Messages     (1 reply)

Can someone please let me know how to check messages. I have received e-mail that i have a message from someone that i wrote. If you can help me, i will appreciated it.
Posted by melly; updated 08/28/04

Can I Still Do One??     (1 reply)

Hi i really, really want to have a Quinceanera but i dont know if it is to late!! Some ppl that have had one already say I still have time if i start now. I will have about nine in a half months to plan. Can I still do it??
Posted by Vanessa; updated 08/28/04

Music Choices!!!     (9 replies)

Hey gurlz! I need help! For my quinces I`m gonna have a videotographer and at the begining of the video he`ll show pictures of me growing up and I have to pick TWO songs for him to play for the background. I want a song that talk about growing up or my swet fifteens, ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/28/04

SONGS FOR MY QUINCEANERA    

HELP ME WITH SONGS FOR MY QUINCE PLEASE!!!!
Posted by TRAVIESA; updated 08/28/04

HEY MIS QUINCES WHATS UP?!?     (3 replies)

HEY WHATS UP I NOTICED THAT PARTYPOP HAS BEEN KING OF BORING LATELY SO LET LIVEN IT UP A LITTLE! SO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS HOW ARE YOU QUINCE PLANS GOING ALONG? I DECIDED FO MY COLORS TO BE LAVENDER/SILVER AND ITS IN MARCH 20,2004. IM A TWIN SO IT WILL BE A DOUBL QUINCE. ...
Posted by Christina; updated 08/28/04

My Chambelan Song    

Hey Everyone, My best friend is going to be my chambelan de honor and I want a good song to dance with him to. But I dont want it to be about love I just want it to be about friendship. I kinda want it to tell him how much I do love him but just as a friend and/or to ...
Posted by La Niña Fresa; updated 08/29/04

My Quince Pictures    

I just set up my website full of all my quinceanera pictures. Go to www.freewebs.com/may172003 It`s a website only of that and other stuff that can help you out. I think it`s real perty! Have fun!
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/29/04

CUPCAKE TOWERS    

HI THERE...VISIT MY SITE FOR A BEAUTIFUL CUPCAKE IDEAS FOR YOUR CELEBRATION! Visit our page for more info: Cupcake Cuddlers
Posted by Carol; updated 08/29/04

My Chambelan    

Hey i havea little problem! I have two guys that offered to be my chambelan for my quinceanera and i dont know which one to pick! One of them i really really like him and hes like my best friend and stuff and the other one i like just barly met him but hes still kool! ...
Posted by Celia; updated 08/29/04

Request For Wedding Vows    

Hi every one Iam getting married soon and I dont even know what my wedding vows will be, can anyone send me send me something sweet that I can say to A ndy when we get married in December.
Posted by Kito Iiyambo; updated 08/30/04

I Dont Know How To Plan A Quinceneara    

I really need some help here girls i have no idea how to plan my quince its on april 30th 05 help chicas
Posted by gina; updated 08/30/04