Sweet Sixteen In August     (6 replies)

Okay. Thanks. But I need a song for a Cindrella like dance. I don`t have a clue what song should we dance too but i do know that the song can`t have LOVE in it. HAVE ANY IDEAS?
Posted by Queomi; updated 05/14/04

WHAT DO I GIVE MY GUEST FOR A GIFT    

HI THERE! I`M GETTING MARRIED IN THE DOMINICAN JULY/04. I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO GIVE MY GUESTS FOR A GIFT. DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SUGGESTIONS.
Posted by lisa; updated 05/13/04

Quinceanera Songs     (2 replies)

Does anyone know a site or where I can go to find the lyrics to popular Quinceanera songs. Especially Mi nina bonita Quinceanera by Thalia Vals de las mariposas
Posted by Linda Evans; updated 05/12/04

MY DRESS     (1 reply)

I`m having trouble with my party.. It`s 2months and 2 weeks aways after this week. I didnt realize it was so much to do to plan this. Im so behind.. How can I catch up?
Posted by Olivia Garcia; updated 05/12/04

EVERYBODYS INVITED TO MY QUINCENERA IN LUBBOC    

HEY MY QUINCEANERA IS SEPTEMBER 4, 2004 AND ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME SOME INDVICE OR CAN HELP ME PLAN I WOULD RELLY ABRCIATE IT AND ANYONE WHO LIVE BY LUBBOCK TX CAN COME TO MY QUINCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted by MONICA; updated 05/13/04

HEY CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ON STUFF 4R MY QUINC     (3 replies)

HEY CAN U GUYZ TELL ME WAT SONG I SHOULD DANCE WITH MY CHAMBELAN AND I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY BOUT HOW I FEEL AND WAT IM GOING TO FEEL ON THAT DAY E- MAIL ME PLEAZE AT EXTREMEGIGALO14@YAHOO.COM
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/13/04

SEND THEM 2 ME    

HI EVERYONE,, PLEASE SEND ME SOME PICTURES TO MY EMAIL ADRESS WHIC IS babylucious805@yahoo.com i need alot of help with my quince.. Thanks girls Xoxo`s
Posted by YVETT; updated 05/11/04

Sweet 16 Waltz And Merengue!     (1 reply)

My friends sweet 16 is in July 17,2004 and we need a choreographer fast!!! if anyone can help please write back we are in serious need of somebody who can choreograph a waltz (tiempo de bals) and a merengue!I live in the Bronx,New York if anyone can help please do we ...
Posted by francis; updated 05/11/04

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (2 replies)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 05/11/04

WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA     (2 replies)

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ...
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 05/11/04

Main Dama Dancing Problems     (8 replies)

Hey I am to be in a quinceƱera in October and the dance includes a sopresa that I CANT DO! I am going to be the only white girl in the party and I dont know how to do those dances. I dont have good beat and I can dance to mexican music very well. The dance is Pachate ...
Posted by Danalyne; updated 05/11/04

Sweet Sixteen     (9 replies)

I am having a semi-formal event for my daughter`s sweet sixteen this coming Nov 22, 2003. Aside from the 16 candles, the DJ suggested doing this to liven the party : My husband is suppose to carry glass shoes to my daugther while she is wearing sneakers. My husband ...
Posted by Gina; updated 05/11/04

WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA     (3 replies)

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ...
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 05/12/04

STOP TRIPPING ABOUT QUINCEANERA THEMES     (1 reply)

HEY, I`M TIRED OF EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A THEME. THAT`S REALLY TOTALY USELESS, THEY`RE ONLY FOR SWEET 16`s. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR A QUINCEANERA IS PICK THE COLORS YOU LIKE AND THAT`S IT. ALL THE CINDERELLA, PRECIOUS MOMENTS.....ECT..ITS A WASTE OF TIME, JUST GET THE ...
Posted by anonymous; updated 05/12/04

Big Problem     (2 replies)

Ok i have a cousin who is 1 day older than i am.i have had all my stuff picked out for a year and now my sisters want me to share a quinceanera with her.she is a big tom boy and she knows nothig about what i want she doesnt like the colors,hall ,dress,church, Dance,...
Posted by babybashs; updated 05/06/04

Do Ya'll Like Maii Idea??     (1 reply)

Do ya`ll think that maii idea iz a good one...i`m gonna have a lilac dress n maii damas r gonna have white dresses......but i dunno about maii chambelanes. All of them wanna go in tuxedos n so i waz thinkin maybe el chambelan de honor should go in white w/ a little ...
Posted by **Yuri**; updated 05/06/04

I GOT THE HOOK UP For Jesse Morales     (2 replies)

I grew up with that full jesse in south central and i moved to woodland i still talk to him but if you want t e- mail me at malditos530@yahoo.com and ill get a number for you so you can contact him or his manageri i cant give you his house phone but ill hook any body up
Posted by RAUL; updated 05/06/04

!~NEED TO SEE PIX'S~!     (1 reply)

HI EVERYONE~! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICTURES FROM GIRLS THAT HAVE ALREDY HAD THEIR QUINCEANERA.. I NEED TO SEE IDEAS AND OTHER THINGS.. I HOPE U GUYS CAN SEND ME SOME JUST PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS.. U ALL CAN WRITTE ME AT sweetprecious805@yahoo.com Thanx...~~~ Alexis
Posted by ALEXIS; updated 05/06/04

QUINCEANERA........     (18 replies)

HEY, WELL MY QUINCEANERA IS THIS OCTOBER AND I SAW THE TABLE DECORATIONS AND THEY ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE. DOES ANYONE HAVE IDEAS THAT I COULD USE AS TABLE CENTERS, OR ANY WEBSITES WHERE I CAN GET THEM AT OR MAYBE TABLE CENTERS THAT YOU HAD FOR YOU QUINCEANERA OR ONE THAT ...
Posted by cylene; updated 05/06/04

Two Questions: Need Two Answers    

Hey everyone I am in need of some help. First let me explain I am 14 I will be 15 on June 2 but I am not having a quince instead I will do all that when I turn 16 and my first questions is WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR MY 15TH BIRTHDAY THAT WILL NOT COST A LOT AND WILL BE FUN? ...
Posted by Ducky; updated 05/06/04

QUINCEANERA SONGS!    

Does anyone know a song that goes like this for a quinceanera " ..voy a luchar por ti, para que seas feliz chiquita mia"... It`s a spanish song for like the movie after my quince. Please if anyone knows please e-mail me. I would really appreciate it. How about other ...
Posted by ANA; updated 05/08/04

I'm Back!!! My Quince Last Saturday Rocked!!!     (1 reply)

Oh my gosh, Last night/ saturday the 26th of July, 2003 waz the best freakin day of my life, there is nothing that can top it in the future or from the past, now i don`t wanna get married because i think my wedding will be in competition with my Quinceanera... I got ...
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 05/09/04

Ayudenme Please    

Saben yo voy aser mis quince anos en septiembre 4 meses y todavia no tengo nada ayudenme porfavor mi e-mail es ladiablitademichoacan@yahoo.com
Posted by fabiola; updated 05/10/04

Adan Sanchez     (3 replies)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 05/10/04

Need Help     (2 replies)

Hi!my name is anna and i need some ideas for my 15,i dont even know what to start with.can someone help me?pleas!!!
Posted by anna; updated 05/10/04