*****GHETTO 15*****     (1 reply)

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 05/30/04

WAT COLOR FOR MY DAMAS     (6 replies)

HEY WAS SUP WELL ME NUTTIN HURR CHILLEN ? WELL CAN YALL PLEASE HELP OR GIVE ME ADVICE WELL WAT SHOULD MY DAMAS DRESSES BE SINCE MY`S GUNND BE (BABY PINK) WELL I WAS THINKING LILAC BUT STILL I WUNNA BE SURE AND IF YALL DRESS GUNNA BE PINK AND YALL GUNNA HAVE DAMAS ...
Posted by CADdy; updated 05/30/04

Is This Too Ghetto?     (15 replies)

Im having my Sweet sixteen in February and for one of the dances my mom thought it would be a good idea to mix R.Kellys Step in the Name of Love with his Happy people since i love both songs. I think this is a great idea but i wanna take it one step further I thought ...
Posted by Cece; updated 05/26/04

Jose???????????????!    

OK latin boys..... I desperately need to find out sum shyt thats going down wit Jose from latin boys tha one going out wit Helen. I heard sum stuff. Me contaron que lo van a hacer papa. True???
Posted by Myrla; updated 05/27/04

MOTHER OF THE BRIDE DRESS     (6 replies)

I AM A LARGE WOMAN, SIZE 20 OR 22. NEED A DRESS FOR MY DAUGHTER`S WEDDING. I AM NOT THE FRUIFFY TYPE, NO RUFFLES OR FRU FRU. WANT A SIMPLE TWO PIECE DRESS OF SILK, OR VELVET OR EQUAL QUALITY MATERIAL WITH A LONG JACKET. MY MAJOR PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE A VERY LARGE BUST ...
Posted by SALLY; updated 05/28/04

QUINCEANERA SONGS    

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference. Tiempo de Vals Vals de las Mariposas Marcha Truinfal de Aida La Ultima Muneca Balada para Adelina Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 05/30/04

Hey Ya'll     (1 reply)

Hey ya`ll i have my 15 party coming up .Also i don`t know if i want one of my dads sister living with me. As my 15 is coming up on the july 17 i don`t need her telling me u should do this because she already did her 15. Get what i`m sayin. Well gots to hop out of here. ...
Posted by Mixed; updated 05/25/04

RAMOS    

WELL I DUNNO WAT KIND OF RAMO NATURAL I SHOULD GET WERE CAN I FIND SOME LIKE IN PIX I LOOKED IN GOOGLE BUT IT AINT WORKING SO HELP ME OUT IIGHT
Posted by KIM; updated 05/25/04

Can U Help Plz!!!!!!!!!!    

Yeah i know this isn`t bout quinceaneras and all but does anybody know when adan`s cd comes out. The one he supposed to come out this month.It has the song the he says that no one is forever if you guys could help me it would be good. Thanx
Posted by w; updated 05/25/04

LATIN BOYS    

Say i was wondering if anyone knew anything about Jose from the Latin Boys. If hes still going out wit Helen or not cuz that Papi look good. Someone lemme in on tha dibs...
Posted by LIL_MAMA; updated 05/25/04

HELLO HELP ME WITH MY QUINCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

HEY GIRLS WAZZ UP IM HAVING MY QUINCE IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS AND I WANT TO KNOW WAT SONGS R THERE FOR THE VALS AND MY THEME IS CINDERELLA WHERE CAN I FIND STUFF ABOUT MY THEME AND IF UR CATHOLIC WAT DO U DO DURING MASS ? LATERZ ANGEL_BABY15
Posted by ANGEL_BABY; updated 05/26/04

I NEED Help Finding A Regalo Sorpresa    

Plz i need yall help my cousin is haveing her fifteen this saturday(may 28) and i dont know what to get her cuz i got to get her the regalo sorpresa
Posted by abby; updated 05/26/04

Waltz     (1 reply)

Hi I`m looking for a video on quinceanera waltz so I can have some ideas for my daughters. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And I`m really in the need of ideas......Anyone please help!
Posted by Rebeca Hernandez; updated 05/26/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez     (1 reply)

HI MY NAME IS THANIA. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF ADAN SINCE I WAS 10 NOW I AM 13 AND I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY IF I COULD GO TO HIS CONCERT. I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS GOING TO HAVE CONCERT PREATTY SOON ON MARCH 20, 2004. I REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM I AM HIS #1 FAN AND SO IS MY ...
Posted by Thania Gonzalez; updated 05/26/04

Looking Out    

Hey mine is in july and i went on a diet here is what i did. No soda, not too much butter, no frosting, no pizza, no fries, well to summ it all up try to drink tons of water and limit your grease intake.
Posted by Gaby; updated 05/21/04

Cadets    

I would like to know what`s the website for the latin boys?
Posted by chapara; updated 05/22/04

I NEED A HALL FOR MY QUINCE HELP!    

I live in Oakland California and i need a hall for my quince time is running out could anyone give me any recommendations I dont care if the hall is big or small please i need help!
Posted by Ana; updated 05/22/04

Future Quinceaneras     (4 replies)

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 05/23/04

Pink Quincernera Dress     (2 replies)

Hey girl`s if any one out there is looking to buy. I have a Mary`s Baby Pink Quincernera Dress size 10 style #4507. This dress has never been worn or altered. I paid $400.00 but will sell for $300.00 or best offer.
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/23/04

Everyone Is Invited To My Quince In Dallas Te     (16 replies)

Hey everybody this is christine and my quince is in july. July 17, 2004. Its kind of hard planning it especialy all the fights with mom, but i cant let it get to me. Well anyways as i was saying its in july if anyone wants to go. Im not gonna make it invitation ...
Posted by Oakcliff princes; updated 05/24/04

I Need A Hall For A Quinceanera Party!!!!    

Hi!! I`m having my Quinceanera next year in March but I`m looking for a hall to have it at for a cheap price. Does anyone know where There`s a big one in the Riverside, Perris, or Moreno Valley area??? If you do please email me back!!!!
Posted by Selina; updated 05/24/04

Help!!!!    

Heyy ... Can any 1 help me find out where i can get them top hats like da pimp hats for my guys ... My quinceanera is this summer and i really need to find thoes hats soon .....
Posted by kellyana; updated 05/25/04

Quinceanera Cruise     (4 replies)

My little sister is turning 15 in 2004 and I wanted to take her on this cruise because it sounds like a special expirence. I want some information on the quinceanera cruise. What agency in miami do I have to go through? Is there a website I can visit about the cruise?
Posted by ileana; updated 05/25/04

RIP MY BABY GIRL    

Reading RIP reminds me of my best homegirl who passed away on January 8, 2004 in a car accident. JUST WANNA REMEMBER HER FOR A LITTLE. From Grand Prairie, Texas. Her quince was last year march 29 of 03. At the Hi Ho. I miss my baby-girl. So talkin about quinces. ...
Posted by MYRLA; updated 05/25/04

Hey I Need Help 4r My Quince    

HEY I NEED HELP 4R SONGS ETC. OK PLEAZE HELP ME WAT SONGS R THERE TO DANCE WITH THE WHOLE COURT AND WITH THE CHAMBELAN
Posted by angel_ baby ; updated 05/25/04