QUINCEANERA SONG     (3 replies)

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR THE FATHER AND QUINCEANERA TO DANCE TO IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH?
Posted by JOSIE; updated 05/21/04

QUINCEANERA SONG     (1 reply)

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR THE FATHER AND QUINCEANERA TO DANCE TO IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH?
Posted by JOSIE; updated 05/21/04

Songs For Sweetsixteen     (1 reply)

Hey im having my sweet sixteen in a couple of months and i was wondering if anyone had ideas on great songs to dance too if so can you pleez e-mail me at Chauneypooh94@aol.com thanx
Posted by cece; updated 05/19/04

Quinceanera    

I would like any ideas having to do with decorating tables and also some ideas having to do with the dance we have to do? Because My Quinceanera is going to be a valentines day theme beacuse it`s going to be Feb. 5, 2005. I would greatly apreciate your comments. Thank ...
Posted by Roxann; updated 05/20/04

HEY WUzZ UP WHIT A THEME ON A QUINCEAÑERA????     (20 replies)

Hey I posted a message and no one has helped me well thanks alot!!! I`M GOING TO HAVE ONE WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!! EVERYBODY HERE TALKS ABOUT S***** C**T OF THEME, AND THAT`S A FU***NG B**LL C**T. REAL QUINCEAÑERAS DON`T HAVE THAT. JAJAJA , SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT I GUESS ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 05/20/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez     (1 reply)

Iam deeply deeply sad for la tragedia de our compita Adan. Ijust cant stop crying y segundo after segundo thinking about him. Siento como que perdi algo mio. Me duele mucho aunque nunca tuve el placer de conocerlo viera querido un infinito nunca verlo que dios no lo ...
Posted by Ms.BIG-PIMP; updated 05/20/04

Hey Help Me Please     (2 replies)

Hey does anybody know good songs to dance for my quince im downloading some my quince is in 2 months
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/17/04

WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA     (2 replies)

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ...
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 05/17/04

WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ...
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 05/18/04

I Need Help With My Dress As A Dama For A 15t    

Hi! i am out as a Dama for a Quinceanera and my dress is a 2 piece. But the Skirt is too long i can`t even walk with my high shoes on. I need help on how i can get some one to shorted it and fix it. I need the help as soon as possible because the Quinceanera is May ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 05/18/04

Sweet 16    

Hey everybody! Im having a sweet 16 in about a month and I really need help with picking songs for my candles! Please help me!
Posted by Jenae; updated 05/18/04

IS IT OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCEANERA?     (1 reply)

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT IS OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCE BECAUSE I SEEN MY COSINS AND FRIENDS CRY WHEN THEY DANCED WITH THERE DADS AND I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO DO THE SOME THING BECAUS I LOVE MY DAD ALOT AND TO KNOW THAT I AM BECOMING A WOMEN AND I WILL LEAVE HIM SOON ...
Posted by MONICA; updated 05/19/04

Dresses And Halls For A Quinceñera     (2 replies)

I am having a Quinceñera and I really want a gorgeous dress and a nice big Hall do you how I can get a dress and a Hall for a cheap Prize. I need the hall to be located in the Ontario, Montclair, Pomona, Claremont, or Uplan in Southern California areas.
Posted by Ivette Miranda; updated 05/19/04

I NEED HELP FINDING A QUINCE DRESS I LIVE IN     (4 replies)

Hello, Can someone please help me find stores in Miami,Florida that sell nice cute light light light pink quinceanera dresses.My quince is on this cruise thingy in July where all the quinceaneras go and have one big party.Do any of you that live in Miami or somewhere ...
Posted by monica; updated 05/19/04

Some Songs     (3 replies)

I need some ideas for my songs like the first song that gets eryone on the dance floor and the song to dance with my father so if u could please help me out email me thank you -Susy
Posted by Susy; updated 05/15/04

Choreographers     (2 replies)

Help i need a cheap choreographer for my 15 really fast and i live in Peoria, Arizona
Posted by angie; updated 05/15/04

Help Me Please    

Me and this lad are really close we have been out in the past and stuff and we still love each other we neva have stopped loving each other but i have just found out that one of my good friends has fallen in love with him we was all drunk one night and she kissed him i ...
Posted by Leanne; updated 05/15/04

Hey     (1 reply)

Hey if any body noes what happen to my baby boy.Adan chalino sanchez please tell me.
Posted by Jennefer; updated 05/15/04

Parents,Parents,Parents!!!     (4 replies)

Im doing my 15 and i don`t want to go to church and my mom said alright but my dad is mad cause thats not the way it supposed to be and i don`t want to go please help me!!!
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 05/15/04

I Need Help On My Dress     (1 reply)

Hey people i was wondering if any of you out there could give me websites to find my quinceanera dress.exept i need them fast. My quinceanera is in december. So can you guys help?????? Elida ruby
Posted by elida ruby; updated 05/15/04

My Quince Pixs     (18 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 05/15/04

Please Help Me Out !!!!!!!    

I need all the help i can get please help me out with my quinceanera its going to be in August 3, 2004. If you would like to help me out e-mail me at Jacqueline_arreguin@yahoo.com or at Morningtoo#@msn.com Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you
Posted by Jackie; updated 05/16/04

Songs.........for Everything???     (3 replies)

Hey i noticed alot of people need help with the songs. If you have had or are going to have a quinceanera, list the songs you are using and we can all help out each other. I`ll start with the ones i had... *quinceanera (yo no se)-walk in *de nina a mujer- father ...
Posted by *babychulita*; updated 05/16/04

*MiS QuiNcE AñOs*    

I HAD MY SWEET 15 ON OCTOBER 18, 2003. I`M FROM CHICAGO AND IT WAS MADE AT THE HOLIDAY INN. I HAD LOTZ OF FUN AND I WISH I COULD LIVE IT ALL OVER AGAIN. I HAD 11CHAMBELANES AND NO DAMAS. AFTER I DID MY VALS, I DID AN EXTRA DANCE. IT WAS A MEXICAN FOLK DANCE REPRESENTIN ...
Posted by Yobis; updated 05/17/04

DAMA DRESSES     (3 replies)

I WANTED 2 KNOW WHAT COLOR SHOULD I PICK 4 THE DAMA DRESSES BABY PURPLE OR LIGHT PINK
Posted by angelica rm ; updated 05/17/04