Sleeping Beauty Theme?    

Ok My Sweet Sixteen is going to be in June, 2005 and I really need to get started on planning it. I want my theme to be Sleeping Beauty because she was 16 in the movie I think it would be cute. Anyway I need help in ideas for decorations and centerpieces and all of ...
Posted by La Niña Fresa; updated 08/28/04

Does Anybody Know This Song?     (10 replies)

Hey what`s up girls. Well i`m having my quince all the way ti`ll november, but i need to know some songs for my quinceanera. So if you could please help me. Does anybody know any songs? Hey how about this song. It`s starts off like this, it`s in spanish...." Desde el ...
Posted by chiquita; updated 08/28/04

A Scepter Is A ......     (6 replies)

A scepter is a thing that goes with your crown if u wanna c a pic of it gemme ur e-mails so i can send it to you
Posted by Steffy; updated 08/27/04

We Have Pictures Of My Daughters Quince-June     (19 replies)

My daughters Quince was on June 19th and we have tons of pictures. Here are a few on her website you can check out: Www.geocities.com/precious_nena_4u2nv/Quinceanera_in_the_Bronx.html I can email pictures also. It was a memorable event! Waleska
Posted by Waleska; updated 08/27/04

Jessie Fans    

HEY GIRLS - THAT`S GREAT YOU LOVE JESSIE BUT KEEP IN MIND SCHOOL COMES FIRST SHOW HIM AND EVERYBODY ELSE THAT READS THESE MESSAGES THAT NOSOTRAS LAS MEXICANAS CAN WRITE PERFECT ENGLISH EVEN IF YOU THROW IN SPANGLISH -THAT`S COOL TOO! CHECK YOU SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ...
Posted by LOLY; updated 08/27/04

Dress     (2 replies)

Hey everyone! well my 15 is on March 30 and i dont know where to find a cute dress thats not to expensive!! pleez help me
Posted by cynthia; updated 08/27/04

I Need Music For The March    

I need some music for the march out and the march in of my court. I dont want words in it though.
Posted by Guerita; updated 08/25/04

Quinceanera    

What is the difference between quinceanera godparents and sponsers? Thanks
Posted by Carrie; updated 08/25/04

Quincenera Songs    

Hay gurls im havig my quincenera in march on the 19 and i dont know what father/duaghter song to do! if u know any good ones send me n e-mail at fly_gurl_69584@hotmail.com Thanx alot!
Posted by gabrielle; updated 08/25/04

MY 15 COMIN UP NEED HELP IN BAILE SORPRESA!    

Hey my 15 is in October... Yep im happy im practicing BUT GURLS I NEED HELP IN BAILE SORPRESA??? I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO? --- HIP-HOP? CUMBIA? OR WAT??? IM CLUELESS PLZ HELP THANKS!!!
Posted by La Morena de LBC; updated 08/25/04

Quinceanera Music    

Hey! ...i`ve been to plenty of quinceaneros and most of dem have the same things over and over... So i decided to make mines completely different! My B--day isnt until Next Year but i wanna start thinking about music now... I Need Help On Music..I have Kazaa so can ...
Posted by Ginnie; updated 08/26/04

NEED HELP ON THE SPECH     (2 replies)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THE SPEACH I NEDD TO GIVE AT THE HALL CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY IDEAS OF WHAT TO SAY IF YOU CAN PLESES HELP THANX MONICA :)
Posted by MONICA; updated 08/26/04

SWEET 16 SONGS     (10 replies)

Hey does anyone know sweet sixteen songs or a march that I can use to walk into the salon y church? I really need some songs. Not just the ones everyone else uses like Sweet Little Sixteen something differant. It dosnt even have to mention sweet 16 just like about ...
Posted by Guerita; updated 08/27/04

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand     (1 reply)

I live in michigan. I saw one in Chicago when I was looking for my wedding dress. When I went back to find the store a couple weeks later, I forgot where it was. I really want one for my nov. 13 wedding. Any info please help
Posted by maria; updated 08/27/04

Dance Steps For A Quincenera (cumbia)    

PLEASE HELP We need ideas for the cumbia quincenera dance steps!!!!! THANKS Emi
Posted by Emi; updated 08/22/04

JESSIE MORALES IS MINE U HEARD!!!    

HEY WAT UP EVERYONE JUST WRITIN TO SAY I LUV JESSIE MORALES AND ALL U HATERS HATING ON HIM F**** U CUZ HEZ THE BOMB THAT FU IS EVERYTHING TO ME I LUV HIM SO MUCH I HAVE HIM IN MY ROOM IN MY BINDER EVERY WERE DAMB I LUV HIM SO MUCH I WISH HE CAN GO TO MY 15 IM GONNA DO ...
Posted by JESSIESGURL; updated 08/22/04

HeLp!!    

Hey chicaz, Listen, i really need help with my quince, its comin up in January. My real birthday is January 3, but my family says that its kinda too close to new years to be havin my 15anera, like that people wont want to go becuz of the celebrations and shiznizzle, ...
Posted by wOrRiEd; updated 08/22/04

Does Anyone Know This SONG     (2 replies)

Ever since I was a child on my birthday my parents use to play this song as I woke up in the morning . 3 years ago it got lost. It goes something like this. NINA PEQUENA ROSA LA MARIPOSAS SU ALAS ABRIRAR---------- QUE CUMPLES QUINCES ANOS------TUS PADRES A CIELO LE ...
Posted by MIa; updated 08/23/04

I Need Your Help Please A.s.a.p !!!!!    

I was wondering if anybody can help me chose the kind of cumbia`s i can use ? after the vals is over becuz i am planning on dancing 3 songs with my chambelanes. The first 2 are the vals and the last is a cumbia song. But i don`t know which cumbia song to use. I am only ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 08/23/04

I Need Help    

Hey well heres the thing my quinceanera is in march and i dont know what song i should use for the valz and i need to pick other songs so my gurlz and the guyz and me and my partner can do for the surprise dance like 2 more songs and i want to do bachata and merengue ...
Posted by Alyssa; updated 08/23/04

Need Help    

We live in Houston and I`m making my daughter a Quinceanera Party in 10/8/04. My daughter want on guys dancers. I don`t know where to look for dancer for quinceanera and is getting close. Does anyone know of any dancers in houston?
Posted by Patty; updated 08/23/04

My Quince Pixs     (2 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 08/23/04

Reception Dinner For Quinceanera.    

What type of dinner is served at a quinceañera. I want something different on the menu from appetizer to main dishes. Please if you have any ideas please provide. Thanks Isa
Posted by Isa; updated 08/24/04

QUINCEANERA SONGS     (2 replies)

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference. Tiempo de Vals Vals de las Mariposas Marcha Truinfal de Aida La Ultima Muneca Balada para Adelina Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 08/24/04

Quinceneara    

Quince, please help me think of some gift ideas for my nieces quinceneara. I am responsible for her regalo de sopresa
Posted by trine; updated 08/24/04