Muchacha De 15 Anos -Liberacion     (7 replies)

Does anyone know the lyrics to it? please let me know!! i been searchin alot
Posted by issy; updated 09/20/04

Heelllppp I Need Theme Ideas!!!!     (3 replies)

I`m planning my quince but i need help with theme ideas.everyone i know has used cinerella ,butterflies,faries,moons and stars. I wuz thinking of using a light green orange and light pink. If ya have any i deas give me a holla THANXS!!!
Posted by cecelia; updated 09/20/04

Richard Clayderman    

Hello Anyone has sheets of richard clayderman I wanna exchange I have 400 sheets of richard clayderman Write me.
Posted by Jshowdown; updated 09/19/04

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (20 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 09/19/04

*READ THIS ND HELP*     (2 replies)

Okay sumone...anyone HELP! i cant decide wut color to choose for my quince. These are my choices-light yellow-very light blue-light green-burgundy-or laveder. Plz help me Thanx!
Posted by *StArz*; updated 09/19/04

I Need Alot Of Ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need alot of ideas for decorating the Salon and for decorating the tables too. My colors are white and pink and i didn`t want a theme. My quinceanera is in June 25th, 2005 At the Fair Grounds in Madison, Nebraska My e-mail is lilJackie_31@hotmail.com please contact ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 09/19/04

I After A Fit Boy Read This Fittys    

I well wont a fit boy theres no fit boys in my school if ur fit email me
Posted by tammy; updated 09/16/04

Article On Quinceañeras     (3 replies)

Hello, I`m writing an article about quinceaneras for a major national newspaper. If you`re planning one or have recently had one, I`d love to talk to you. Please email me at the below address, or just reply here. Many thanks. Best, Amy Chozick Amy....
Posted by Amy; updated 09/16/04

Need Help!! And Advise    

Hey im having a Quince next year but i bearly know anything i need a friend or sumone who is having a quince too so i can talk to i need help on the theme and the colors on evreything PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment or e-mail me at amyrebbecca@msn.com Thanx
Posted by Amy; updated 09/16/04

I Need Help With This Song!     (2 replies)

Hey i`ve been thinking of a song for my court of honor to dance to at my quinceanera,i have this song in mind.I just dont know who sings it. I heard it at a quinceanera this past weekend,its in spanish and i know it more less tells you what to do in the song.I know ...
Posted by Moriah; updated 09/17/04

L.A. Photographer For Your Quinceañera    

Hey, how `bout some great pics to remember your big day?! I work cheap, and take great pics. Check out my work! Www.MikulPhotography.net Visit our page for more info: Mikul Photography
Posted by Mikul; updated 09/17/04

I Have NO Idea    

Hey i will be turning 15 in april and i need help in almost evreything from choosing a theme to the colors [[which i still dont know]] and the things that i need to do at the ceromony and party so i need alot of help and any advice at all would be reallie good like ...
Posted by Amy; updated 09/17/04

I NEED THEME I DEAZ!!!!!    

HELP I NEED A THEME AND I HAVE NO I DEA WHAT TO DO...DO I EVEN NEED A THEME? ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME OUT.. MUH COLORZ ARE WHITE N PASTEL BLU AND PINK ..BUT I CAN CHANGE THEM IF YEA GOT A GOOD IDEA ..I NEED HELP WIT CENTER PIECES TO I YOU ALL HAVE ANYTHING LEAVE A ...
Posted by AmyrebecCA; updated 09/18/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (18 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 09/18/04

Need Quinceaneras Songs Y Valz     (20 replies)

Hey everyone my quince is going to be in 7 months and i still dont have the valz.I need an idea of wich song should i dance with my dad y con mi court.But ths song to dance with my dad i wannet in spanish please help y para mi baile sorpresa i need i song that goes ...
Posted by Karen; updated 09/07/04

Caricature+Quinceanera=Sweet Drawings    

What a great party favor for your friends. Check out my samples under Ray Harris Studio in the Caricature section here at PartyPop.com
Posted by Ray Harris; updated 09/08/04

Article About Quinceañeras    

Hello, I`m writing an article about Quinceañeras. If you`re planning one or have recently had one, I`ld love to talk to you about it. Please email me. Thanks so much. Best, Amy Chozick Wall Street Journal Amy.chozick@wsj.com
Posted by Amy; updated 09/09/04

Thanks To All Of You    

Hey guys i juss had my quinceanera september 4th and i figured out this web sie and you know what THANKS all of you gurls helped me a lot and my quinceanera came out great! though we messed up in the vals it was all good cuz i didnt care at the end of the day... To ...
Posted by cynthia; updated 09/09/04

My Pictures     (1 reply)

Go to my website hometown.aol.com/tinkersweetzo4/quince.html You can see my quince pictures there
Posted by Marina; updated 09/11/04

Come In Here Plz... 15 Dress     (3 replies)

Hey yall was up ? well i was wondering if yall can help me out please ... Well ok my 15ra dress is goin to be pink rite well wat color would match with the damas? im not really sure wat color so can yall give me yalls opinions tanxs bye Evelin
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/11/04

Color Of Dress    

I went to a 15ra and the 15ra and all the girls had pink, however, the 15ra dress was really pretty
Posted by S; updated 09/14/04

Quincenera     (2 replies)

Do I really have to have a theme for the party? My daughter is getting stressed about her party, she has no court of honor but does have a minnie me Couple. What can I do to calm her down?
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/14/04

Cumbia Dance Videos?    

I am looking for some really good Cumbia dance instruction videos. All my friends are talking about it and I want to learn it.
Posted by Richard; updated 09/14/04

Quinceanera Permission Letter    

I had seen somewhere that someone had several people involved in a Quinceanera that didn`t really know what one was and they created some kind of "permission slip" for those that really didn`t know what it was. If anyone has something like that please e-mail me @ ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/15/04

Quinceanera    

Hello i am looking for info on quinceanera i am in a spanish class learning the history of spanish people and i would really like to know all about it if you could tell me i would appresiate it just send it to my emailo at (atomic1233kitten@yahoo.com) thanks
Posted by patricia; updated 09/15/04