Pictures Of Quince     (1 reply)

Could you please send some pics. Of the Quinceanera u were tlakin about?
Posted by denise; updated 07/31/04

Re:    

HEY WUZ UP WELL I REALLY NEED HELP IM HAVING A 15 NEXT YEAR AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE MY EX FOR MY CHAMBELAN OF HONOR CUZ I HAVENT SEEN HIM LIKE IN A YEAR CUZ I MOVED SCHOOLS BUT WE TALK ON THE PHONE AND HE STILL TELLS ME HE LOVES ME CUZ WE WERE TOGETHER FOR A ...
Posted by MICHELLE; updated 07/31/04

R.I.P ADaN CHaLiNo SaNcHeZ     (2 replies)

WE ALL KNOW THAT OUR CUTIE PIE PAST AWAY, ON MARCH SO ALL OF U GIRLS STILL SO SAD LIKE I AM DON`T BE THAT SAD BECUSE U KNOW THAT WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE HIM IN OUR HEART. NOW WE HAVE TO CHEER 4 SOME1 ELSE LIKE WE DID 4 ADAN. SO ALL OF U aDaN FANS THAT REALLY REALLY REALLY ...
Posted by monica; updated 07/31/04

Quinceanera Recuerdos     (10 replies)

Hello im having my quinceanera and i dont have any idea for the recuerdos i should use/do and what i should use for the center tables if u have any idea please please respond to this thank u i really apreciate ur time
Posted by mariana; updated 07/31/04

Hey    

* H.e.Y * i would lub to see some of ur pictures !! need some ideas !!!
Posted by jasmin; updated 07/31/04

My Quince Pixs     (19 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 07/31/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi I really want to do a quinceanera but i don`t know alot of stuff about it like how many damas are there supposed to be and what do you need padrinos for and stuff like that. If anyone knows anything like that then send me an e-mail about anything you know. I really ...
Posted by Deanna; updated 07/29/04

Do U Need Help? I Can Help U    

Hey if anyone needs help..i`ll be happy to help u i kno how stressful it is to have a quince so if u need anything jus ask!
Posted by ***nadia***; updated 07/29/04

Qincenera    

Looking for cinderella carriage cake stand and also a pumpkin coach for reception wanting to buy a/s/a/p if anyone has information where to purchase please email at olivo3499@aol.com
Posted by Maggie; updated 07/29/04

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

HEY EVERYBODY I`M HAVING A QUINCEANERA & I`M DOING A CINDERELLA THEME A NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLORS WOULD LOOK NICE TOGETHER. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -LEXI-
Posted by ALEXIS; updated 07/30/04

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

HEY EVERYBODY I`M HAVING A QUINCEANERA & I`M DOING A CINDERELLA THEME A NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLORS WOULD LOOK NICE TOGETHER. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -LEXI-
Posted by ALEXIS; updated 07/30/04

My Quince Pictures    

I just set up my website full of all my quinceanera pictures. Go to www.freewebs.com/may172003 It`s a website only of that and other stuff that can help you out. I think it`s real perty! Have fun!
Posted by **Jennifer**; updated 07/30/04

Maggie Sottero "Oriana" For 15añera    

See the gown on ebay. $400 shipping included. Suggested retail is $840. Light gold size 8 Oyster size 10 Visit our page for more info: Diana's Bridal World
Posted by diana; updated 07/30/04

Maggie Sottero "Oriana" For 15añera    

See the gown on ebay. $400 shipping included. Suggested retail is $840. Light gold size 8 Oyster size 10 Visit our page for more info: Diana's Bridal World
Posted by diana; updated 07/30/04

I NEED HELP    

Hey my name is yoshabel. I am having a quincenera in may of 2005. I need help planning it
Posted by yoshabel; updated 07/27/04

15'S HELP     (4 replies)

Hey guyz waz up well for all of you that need help or stuff like that for your QUINCEANERA here I suggest you go to these websites they are definetely some great websites!!!!!! And if any of you want me to help you out on anything else ideas, themes, colors or stuff ...
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 07/27/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi my family and me are getting ready for my 15 it`s in 2 months and my mom still hasn`t found a dress for herself can you please help me!!!
Posted by marilyn; updated 07/28/04

When Should I Start Planning?READ ASAP!     (6 replies)

Wud up? I was just wondering when i should start planning for my XV años?My parents and I r thinking of having my XV años December of 2005.What do i need to plan? Email me at MeXiCaNcHiCa1991@aol.com Thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 07/28/04

Sweet15     (1 reply)

Hey anybody has any songs for me cause my sweet15 is comin up in 2 months and i need music for the vals.please can anybody send me songs that they used or gonna use in there sweet15 please i really need ya help.can ya send me songs to natysweetangel@yahoo.com
Posted by natalie; updated 07/28/04

What Colors Shoud I Pick For My Damas     (3 replies)

My quinceanera is in dec-11-04 and i want my dress to be a light pink but i dont know what colors are my damas y chambalanes are gonig to wear and its in december so it has to be a december color and has to look good with my pink dress. "thank ya for all those who help ...
Posted by christina; updated 07/29/04

Questions Need Answered Plz     (1 reply)

For the entrance i know it has to be the court 1st but then after the court whos next and so on and so on?? Whats a good song with out words for changing of the shoes?? Should there be 3 seperate songs when im dancing with my dad my padrino and my chambelan?? ...
Posted by lilmizzrivas; updated 07/29/04

HELP!    

Hey Gurlz!!! I need ur help.....BAD!!!!I having my XV anos next December 2005 HOw many padrinos do i need????can u help?????o ya and who should my chambelanes be?? My email is mexicanchica1991@aol.com
Posted by cindy; updated 07/29/04

Quince Theme     (9 replies)

Am I da only person dat wants her theme to be princess Jasmine (from aladdin)?? I`m using the song a whole new world for my entrance. Do u think thats a bad idea? i need opinions!
Posted by vivi; updated 07/29/04

Help !!!!     (4 replies)

Well my name is Denise and iam gonna have a sweet 16 next year in July but iam gonna have it similar to a quinceniera but i havent found a hall, i have the style of dress i want but thats it and i dont realy know wat dou do in a sweet 16 DO n e of u guys have n e ideas....
Posted by Denise; updated 07/29/04

Speech     (5 replies)

I need a quincenera speech for my daughters 15th...
Posted by Jay; updated 07/29/04