Help With Boy Problems!!!!!And Best Friends!

Man i`m stuck between a best friend and a boyfriend! i don`t know what to do? i love my best friend but i also love my boyfriend and i don`t want to hurt them!please tell me your advice cause i really need it!
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/17/04

Are you having problems with choosing between them for your chambelan? or what?
Posted by Debb; updated 02/17/04

Yea i am but i don`t know what to do cause my best friend is a guy friend and i don`t know what to do help me please alright thanks though but i don`t know who to chose cause he wants to be my chambelan and my boyfriend does to!!!!
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/18/04

Who do u feel more comfortable w/ and who have u known longer?
Posted by katiuska; updated 02/20/04

Damn gurl this is a hard decision I think you should ask each of them y they want to be it and who ever shows more intrest he`s the one.
Good Luck
Posted by Nikki G; updated 02/20/04

Boyfriend tell your best friend that he can still dance with you and everything but yeah its just not the same.
Posted by ~*{&only}*~; updated 02/20/04

Man i love both of them with all my heart but i fell most comfortable with both of them and its really hard to see who its right for me! i love them w/all my heart and i don`t want to let them both down and they really mean alot to me.
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/20/04

And they both want to be my chambelan!
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/21/04

Girl pick your best friend, why? Because you don`t have to worry about impressing your boyfriend all day! ITS YOUR DAY! ENJOY IT! YOU ONLY GET IT ONCE! When you get married then you can focus on your man!
Posted by gris; updated 03/02/04

I think i am gonna keep my best friend as my chambelan because it will hurt him more than my boyfriend but i love my boyfriendand i`m afraid to hurt him!
Posted by stephanie; updated 03/02/04

PICK THE BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by nikki G; updated 03/02/04

Hey whats up im babygirl this is a very complicated decision if i would have to choose i would have picked my boyfriend because if you have known your best friend for much longer time he would understand but it depends who do you want to be if you want your best friend 2 be well you have to explain it to your boyfriend but what about if your boyfriend dumps you then your friends in the party are gonna be like weres the guy at your 15`sthen you should choose your best friend write 2 me at ANAC7@PASITO.COM
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/02/04

I know but its really hard! my boyfriend is mad at me right now because he wanrs to be my chambelan and my best friend won`t even talk to me and i don`t know what to do! they`re both mad at me. I feel like cryin!
Posted by stephanie; updated 03/03/04

Honey,if I were you I would just do the easiest thing. I am a choreographer in Illinois and have been doing quinceaƱeras for a long time. I am going to tell you what I tell my girls when they have your problem. YOu don`t need a main chambelan. You can have a waltz with about 4 or more guys and dance a song with all of them so that you do not exclude anybody. You can have both in the dance, they will both be your chambelanes, and you will get to dance with all of them. Get a good choreographer that can help you make a good dance or make up a good dance in which they will all be included.
Posted by Nina; updated 03/03/04

Hiya i was in the same position as you my best friend and boyfriend hated each other i went throu hell and me and my boyfriend split up what ever you do dont split with either of them it was the biggest mistake of my life i hated my best friend for it i really did get them 2 sort it out them selves and tell them how much pain they are puttin u throu hope i helped love leanne xxx
Posted by Leanne; updated 05/15/04

Man i don`t know what to do theres alot of problems because my boyfriend walks me to class and my best friend just looks at me and him wird that kinda makes me mad cause i love them both and i don`t know what to do!!! i need some more advise!! HELP!!!
Posted by stephanie; updated 05/20/04

I have a new boyfriend. Micheal is his name. Well when we first got to know each other we were like PERFECT for each other. We went to the same school,he was taller then me,he was older then me (just by a year),we liked the same things.But school ended so when school starts he will be going to high school.I asked him if he wanted to break up becuz I know (and understand) that he would want to go out with someone in high school(right?). Now the problem is that he doesn`t want to break up (not that thats bad)But we don`t talk at all!! It`ll be like every other day.And when we talk......Well we don`t! I mean wants the point of going out if we can`t even talk ! (we love each other very much) HELP ME!!
Posted by Adriana; updated 06/21/04

Okay here is my problem...i really need help okay...well me and this boy we have been going out for about 2 weeks and we`ve been together before but we just recently got back together i have always been in love with him since way back when we started going out the first time well...anyways he wants me to go to his little cousins house for a birthday party so i go and everything is going great and then we leave the party and go to his house and his friend calls him up and tells him to drop by so we walk up to his friends house and we start drinking and then i started getting sick sooo he carries me to the car and says baby i don`t care if you throw up on me im still gonna love you and all he is saying is your gonna be fine and we need to take you home and i can`t go home because ive been drinking and my parents would kill me and he says baby i don`t know what to do its the right thing to tell your parents i start crying and he says what do you want me to do? i was like i`ll just go to your house and stay the night he was like that would be fine with me but your going to get in even more trouble so i say okay then take me home and im sooo sick! i throw up on him he says to his friend whos driving pull over she just got sick on me! so we stop and i start getting sick more he says baby i love you and then his friend says lets stop at the gas station so they did and im like passed out and next thing i know he told me my dads on his way i say why did u call my dad im never going to be allowed to see you again he was like baby i`ll make ways to see you! so my dad comes and my boyfriend says he`s really sorry and my dad says it okay ....the next day i wait all day for my b/f to call he never does so the day after that i call him his dad says he isnt there and then...the day after that he finally calls and says did you call me? im like umm...yeah then he says im sorry for what happend then i say im going to go stay with my real dad for a couple of weeks he goes your killing me! then my mom walks in screaming get off the phone cause im grounded. And i say i gotta go then he goes call me tonight so i do but he isnt there ....it was has been almost a month and i still havent talked to him...ive called him like 3 more times after that but havent got a hold of him...but i just went home this weekend and i asked my mom if anyone has called for me she was like yeah some guys have but i don`t know if it was him or not ...i really don`t know what to do i mean i love this guy or else i wouldn`t be asking for help like this i don`t know what or how he feels so what should i do???

Please help!
Posted by jaci; updated 07/01/04

I Think You Should Choose Your Best Friend Cause Guyz Come And go But Friends Are forever You Know
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/02/04

Yeah i know what u mean
Posted by stephanie; updated 07/03/04