Double Quinceanera

Me and my homegurls b-day is like 2 days apart so our moms decided to have our parties together but i dont know any thing about havein 2 at the same time so if you got any info please post it or e-mail me at liz9111@hotmail.com
Posted by liz; updated 04/16/04

Yea gurl I was going to have a joined Quinceanera with my cuzin because we have always been close.. But I decided against it. Your 15 is supposed to be your special day and if you have a joined quince then you will have to share your day and that wouldnt be much fun. PLUS, girls tend to fight for most of the attention and that is exactly what my cuzin would do so thats something I kept in mind when choosing to have my own day. Another thing is that usually one of the girls` parents end up paying more and most people dont want to do that. Ok well hope i helped. Bye
Posted by Desiree; updated 04/16/04

Yeah i agree plus what if for some reason she looks better than you. Then people will be saying that she looked better than you. See, and when there is no one else more special than you there then they will not be able to compare you guys together. But if you guys are tight then you should have it together.and don`t be shy to say that you don`t want to have it together because she might feel the same way.
Posted by Beverly; updated 04/16/04

Hey i had my quinceanera on 3/20/04 with my twin sister.its the same as a regular quince just that there is 2 father/daughter dances
Posted by christina; updated 04/16/04

Girl I dont think u should have double cause my cuz and her best friend did that they were best friends since 4 grade and now they dont talk n e more after the 15 finish and there moms even got into it
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/05/04