I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince
But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat
Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 07/04/04

Well normally tradtion is that the girl be a senorita (Virgin) when she is preparing her Quince, You should have never started to plan this if you knew that you were having sex, I assume your parents dont know?

If the party is one month away and I am pretty sure your parents have already finished paying off the party, You need to tell them and take it from there.

Honestly if it were my daughter, I would cancel it all and send a forgiving letter to the Damas and caballeros and advise that for personal family issues you will not be having a party.

I would make my child work hard enough to pay everyone back for all the money spent on their dresses, shoes and tuxedos.

You need to think this over, only you will have it on your concious, not anyone else.

Just a word from a caring mom.
Posted by Waleska; updated 07/06/04

Abby don`t listen to all the negetive things them are telling you like nicole said they just hatin cause they got nothing better to do everyone is there own person and dont let nobody put you down you are very lucky about your parents bein alright with it and all but keep your head up and I wish you the best wit your man you sound really happy wit him and that age gurl its all beans and tortillas my guy is older than me too! but good luck wit your baby and all and hopefully you`ll let me see your quince pics I can`t wait till mine keep in touch and dont listen to them PUTAS that are over here trying to put you down. LOVE PEACE -N- CHIKEN GREASE (LOL)
Posted by $$$$$$$$$; updated 07/06/04