English And Spanish Fun-Dance     (1 reply)

Hey girls well my quince isnt until Sept. But im goin to start practicing in May. Well i already got father daughter dance its goin to be I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womback and Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler and my waltz of course is goin to be Tiempo De Valz ...
Posted by Jai-Luver; updated 04/29/04

HeLp A HOmEgUrL OuT!!!!! W/HeR QuInCe!!!    

OK, THE THING IS THAT I`M HAVING A QUINCE AND HELLA OF MY HOMEGURLZ AND HOMEBOYZ ARE IN IT BUT I CAN`T FIND ANY HALLS OR ANYWHERE TO MAKE IT @ SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS HOLLA BACK @ (408)449-6771!! PeAcE!!!!
Posted by MaRi; updated 04/29/04

What They Wear    

Hey if u know a place where to rent the suits for the guys as soldiers or the rotc let me know fast
Posted by stephanie lopez; updated 04/28/04

Some Knows Of A Fan Club    

Hi my name is carolina I would like to know more information about Adan sanchez or if somone knows of a fan club plazz let me know HernandezC007@aol.com
Posted by Carolina; updated 04/28/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez     (1 reply)

HI MY NAME IS THANIA. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF ADAN SINCE I WAS 10 NOW I AM 13 AND I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY IF I COULD GO TO HIS CONCERT. I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS GOING TO HAVE CONCERT PREATTY SOON ON MARCH 20, 2004. I REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM I AM HIS #1 FAN AND SO IS MY ...
Posted by Thania Gonzalez; updated 04/28/04

Wut Can I Do 2 Make The Reseption More Fun?!     (1 reply)

Hey u guy`s. Im puerto Rican and i want kind of a puerto Rican theme. But i want it to be fun like wut can i do 2 make the after party more fun and interesting? I mean i dont want it just to be the church service and then eat and then dancing. I want it to be really ...
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/29/04

My XV (Pictures)     (13 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 04/26/04

Surprise Gift    

AM ARRANGING MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE ON JUNE 19TH IN NY AND I HAVE BEEN READING SOME OF THESE MESSAGES AND I CAME ACROSS "A SURPRISE GIFT"? WHO SHOULD THE SURPRISE GIFT BE GIVEN TO? ALSO, THE PADRINOS HAVE TO BE THE PEOPLE WHO BAPTIZED HER? OR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ...
Posted by Waleska; updated 04/27/04

BESIDES A ROSE WHAT ELSE CAN THE CHAMBERLAINS    

OK YOU KNOW BEFORE EACH CHAMBERLAIN DANCES WITH THE QUINCENERA THEY USUALLY GIVE HER A ROSE. WHAT ELSE CAN THEY GIVE HER SOMETHING DIFFERENT ORIGINAL. ANY IDEAS ?
Posted by yvonne; updated 04/27/04

QUINCEANERA MAGAZINE     (2 replies)

I NEED HELP. I`M NEED TO KNOW IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN BUY THE QUINCEANERA MAGAZINE THAT JUST CAME OUT. IF ANYONE SEEN IT AT ANY STORE IN LOS ANGELES AREA OR SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I CAN`T GET INTO THE WEB ANYMORE. ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO ...
Posted by MARIA; updated 04/27/04

HELP ME WITH SONG FOR MY 15 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP WITH SONGS FOR MY QINCE CAN ANYONE HELP
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/27/04

Jackie    

I need alot more padrinos all i have is a 10 i need a whole bunch if you are interested in being a God parent please contact me by phone at (402) 447-2257 or by e-mail at Jacqueline_arreguin@yahoo.com or at Morningtoo3@msn.com. Please help me out in need padrinos as ...
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 04/27/04

Padrinos    

I need alot of padrinos please help me. Because i only know about 10. Please help me cuz if no one helps me then i won`t get to have a Quinceanera. If interested call me at (402) 447-2257 or e-mail at me at Morningtoo3@msn.com or at Jacqueline_arreguin@yahoo.com ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 04/28/04

Music Help!!!!    

Music is the most important thing but I dont know what to put I love rap hip hop and salsa merengu and all those things but I need them to be mixed not just like a radio, but I dont know where to get them or what songs
Posted by stephanie lopez; updated 04/28/04

I Need The Mass Guideline    

Hi, my heritage is asian/hispanic. My mother grew up in an asian country so i dont know much of my hispanic heritage, but the quinceanera is a tradition i want to pass to my daughters. So, I am planning my first daughter`s quinceanera in october. I know some of the ...
Posted by Maria S.; updated 04/23/04

Kno The Name?     (3 replies)

Ok i heard this song once with a guy that was singing with his daughter and i believe it was in spanish and i also think it was like the only song he made and it was a nice sweet slow song but no one in my family or me can remeber what the song was called or who sang ...
Posted by marie; updated 04/23/04

Suits    

Does anyone know any good website(s) that have chambelane suits?????? Email me at mexicanpridegurl1991@yahoo.com
Posted by Cindy; updated 04/24/04

CAN U PLEASE HELP    

I DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE 2 HAVE MY 15 SO THEY WERE GOIN 2 ME A 16....BUT MY MOM IS A SINGLE PARENT N MY FAMILY IS VERY SMALL N SELFISH...NOBODY WANT 2 HELP MY MOM N IT REALLY HURTS...I WAS WONDERN IF NE 1 CAN HELP ME FIG OUT HOW 2 RAISE MONEY OR SAVE MONEY...THANX!U CAN ...
Posted by STARR; updated 04/24/04

Peolpe Help Me Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee    

People i need help finding a bridesmaid dresses that are kinda fairy type pleaseeeeeeeee help me!!!!!!!!
Posted by RockLover; updated 04/24/04

*****GHETTO 15*****     (5 replies)

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 04/24/04

NEED A CHOREAGRAPHER    

My party is AUG 7,2004 And i need someone to help me with my dance. I have some things done but i need someone to help me out. PLEASE CONTACT me i would gladly apperciate it. 845-821-5609 OR 845-362-5433
Posted by Sasha; updated 04/25/04

Quinceanera Songs     (1 reply)

YEA THAT SONG MUCHACHA DE QUINCIE ANOS ITS COOL I DANCED THAT SONG WITH MY BROTHERS AND IT MAKES ME CRY I RECOMENED THAT SONG TO WHO EVER DOESNT HAVE A DAD FIGUER DO DANCE IT WIT UR BROTHERS THATS WHAT I DID ALSO THE SONGS BUTTERFLY KISSES ANGEL BABY LINDA MERENGE ...
Posted by alexandra; updated 04/25/04

Necesito Una Cancion     (1 reply)

Hola, Bueno el 19 de junio de 2004 es mi quuinceanero y no tengo ni la cancion de entrada ni la del vals. Necesito ayuda por fis si saben de una me escriben.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/26/04

VALTZ    

What could the chamberlains give to the quincenera before they dance the Valtz with her. I know that usually it`s a rose. What would something different be? any ideas let me know.
Posted by yvonne; updated 04/26/04

ADAN SANCHEZ    

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE. OK, I WENT TO WWW.RUMORMUSICAL.COM AND I WENT TO ADAN SANCHEZ, AND THERE WAS ALOT OF THINGS SONGS (DEDICATIONS) FOR HIM LIKE "PLATICANDO CON MI HIJO" AND I FOUND THIS ONE SONG CALLED "TU_RESPIRACION" I REALLY WANT TO ...
Posted by nayeli; updated 04/26/04