Quincenera Themes     (2 replies)

I would like for my theme 2 be about angels. Since my name is Maria de los Angeles, but I don`t Know what else 2 do. Me and my mom R lookin 4 ideas and someone who can help us plan our quincenera. Thanx
Posted by MariaG.; updated 07/27/04

Quinceanera Questions     (12 replies)

What is a good dance for the father/daughter dance? What is the difference between a baltz and a waltz? My colors are gonna be navy blue and white, any ideas? Im probably gonna have 14 damas and 14 chambelanes, should I invite their parents? I know that ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 07/27/04

Pachoco Hats?    

I want my chambalanes to wear pachoco hats but where do i go for that and thier tux? help
Posted by christina; updated 07/26/04

HORSE AND CARRIAGE STAND    

I`M ALSO LOOKING FOR A HORSE AND CARRIAGE CAKE STAND . I LIVE IN FLORIDA HOWEVER I`M CELEBRATING MY DAUGHTER SWEET 16 UP NORTH THIS FALL. I`M RUNNING OUT OF TIME. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN EMAIL ME SOME WEBSITES OR EMAIL ADDRESS.
Posted by SOL; updated 07/26/04

Quincenera    

Hello! My name is yoshabel and i am having a quincenera next year in May. I was wondering if anyone knows any songs or CDs for a quincenera. I could use your help. Thankssss!!!!
Posted by Yoshabel; updated 07/26/04

Quinceanera Themes? HELP!!     (2 replies)

Hey if any one has any ideas on a theme for my quinceanera plz help. It is in less than a year and i was going to do cinderella but now that i have said something everyone else i know they r having cinderella and i dont wanna b like everyone else it is my day and i ...
Posted by UNLucky; updated 07/26/04

Wedding Dress Disignes    

Hi iv just bought a old wedding dress £30 and it lovely but i want to make a few changes like taking the sleeves off and adding some pearls and gems so i need some designes ideas so does anyone no of a site that can help me plases
Posted by Emma; updated 07/25/04

Waltz With Padrinos     (4 replies)

I recently went to a quinceanera and after the girl danced with her dad and then with her chambelanes she had each of her padrinos and madrinas called up so she could dance with them. I`ve seen this done at every quinceanera I`ve been to so I`m assuming it`s tradition. ...
Posted by Gabriela; updated 07/25/04

EVERYTHING FOR A CINDERELLA QUINCE!!!!!     (3 replies)

HEY DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND EVERYTHING ABOUT CINDERELLA FOR MY QUINCE? CAN IT PLEASE BE IN HOUSTON TEXAS! THANKS.
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 07/26/04

I Need Help Finding This Song     (3 replies)

Hey there is this one song with a man and a little girl. I think it says "muy especial" alot its really pretty can anybody tell me the name??
Posted by leticia; updated 07/26/04

HELP!!    

Hey u guys im helping my homegirl do her 15 but we r missing lotsz of stuff.. We dont know everything u would usually have in a 15 so PLEASE HELP US! WHAT R THE TRADITIONS AND STUF U NEED FO A 15 PLZ HELP PUT! EMAIL ME AND HELP OUT ALL US GIRLS SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER ...
Posted by NENA; updated 07/26/04

Need Help    

Hey yall do yall know ne cumbia song to dance in a 15 plz help i need to make the dance for a cumbia song so if ne one has ideas for cumbia sons email me PLZ!!
Posted by NENA; updated 07/26/04

QUINCENERA    

HEY I AM HAVING MY QUINCENERA IN FEB. AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON SONGS FOR VALCES AND ON WAYS TO DRESS MY CHAMBELANES. I HAD AN IDEA TO DRESS THEM AS DURANGUENSE BUT MY FRIEND ALREADY HAS THAT IDEA... I LIKE THE IDEA OF PACHUCO BUT STILL ...
Posted by monica; updated 07/26/04

QUINCE AÑOS !!!     (1 reply)

Hi my name is natalia i am having a quince años in august of next year 2005. I am the first person in my family to have one that i know of at least i dont know where to start planning and i dont know the traditions like that dances and things like that. I know the ...
Posted by natalia; updated 07/26/04

Lookin Fat     (8 replies)

Hey yall well this is my story... I aint really all that fat but i dont like how my arms are looking in my dress and i juss really wana lose weight i am excersisng (tae-bo basic) doing a diet and im also drinking this one tea called slim tea how long do you think itll ...
Posted by lisa; updated 07/21/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (5 replies)

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 07/22/04

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (3 replies)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 07/22/04

I Need A Speech For My 15 Birthday     (1 reply)

I am having a quinceanera and i have to make a speech at the hall and in the church. I have no idea what to say PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jess; updated 07/23/04

Game     (1 reply)

P U R P L E Pearl Tiara or Crystal?
Posted by MOM:); updated 07/23/04

I Need A Song For Daughther Mother Dance     (1 reply)

Hey my mom has been very strong these past year`s. "as a single mother" i would like to have a nice song in which i can dance with her in my quince " august 2005"*** Please email me back at blowgirl96@yahoo.com ...ASAP.....!!!
Posted by dayana; updated 07/23/04

Quinceanera    

Someone please help I`m starting to plan my 15 I have one year and 3 months anyone thats been through one please reply back I really need help!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Crystal; updated 07/23/04

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Im 15 and having my quince in a year i need a lot of help on the traditional ceremony from the gifts to the dances and my dress any my damas dresses
Posted by chastity; updated 07/23/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (17 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 07/23/04

Quinceanera    

I am really confused! I don`t know wheather or not to have damas in my 15th! I want to be the center of attention and all, but some part of me still wants damas! Another thing is that I dont know how to speak spanish that great, (but I do speak it well), but having the ...
Posted by Liz; updated 07/23/04

I Can Help     (18 replies)

Hey girls i just wanted to tell you that im here to help you with anything about quinceañeras...trust me i know a lot since my mom has helped girls plan thier quinces so many times.... So if anyone has any questions just ask
Posted by Meli*; updated 07/24/04