Quincenera HAirstyles     (2 replies)

Does anyone know a website or a way I could get my hair done for my quinceanera its in 1 week and 6 days and i dont no how to do it my hair is dark brown and is straight and goes down to about half of my back help me please
Posted by Kim .S.; updated 10/05/04

New MTV Sweet 16/Quincera Show     (17 replies)

I am working on a new show for MTV called Sweet 16 which follows a teen having an extravagant, over the top sweet 16/Quinces/Coming of Age party. We are looking for individuals that would be interested in sharing the planning, preparation and throwing of their party. ...
Posted by Brendan; updated 10/05/04

Invitations     (1 reply)

Does anybody know where i can order pretty invitations?
Posted by Analhi; updated 10/03/04

Dama Dresses     (1 reply)

I cant find any dama dresses that i like. Does anybody know any websites i can go to? also, my quinceanera dress will be light pink, any suggestions of the dama dress color?
Posted by maria; updated 10/03/04

MY PROJECT!     (1 reply)

I have uh report I gots 2 do.. And I need LOTS of information!PLZ help me!
Posted by Brianna; updated 10/04/04

Flower Ceremony     (1 reply)

What kind of flowers should I use for flower ceremony?
Posted by Laura; updated 10/05/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (18 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/27/04

HEY I NEED A SONG TO DANCE WITH....     (1 reply)

Hey guys! i really need a song to dance with my brother since i never had a dad im gonna dance with my bro. Plz help!
Posted by ~*~BabyDoll~*~; updated 09/28/04

Confuse Mother     (2 replies)

Hi!, my daughter quince is this coming february 05. Im not sure what is the puertorican way to do her party, what is the process? HELP!! E-mail me please.
Posted by eliza; updated 09/28/04

Help     (6 replies)

Help i have a main chambelan but he is so gay i never wanted him but i have no choice my 15 are oct 16 and i dont want to come out with him ive asked other people but no one can come out i cant afford to pay for a chambelan i dont know what to do i dont want him to ...
Posted by cindy; updated 09/28/04

Quince Pictures    

My email is perezdl@aol.com Send me some pictures.
Posted by Crystal Perez; updated 09/30/04

My QuinceaƱera Picz     (18 replies)

Hey yall well i had mah 15 on 4.24.04 n i have sum picz up so if u wanna c them hit me up well byeee n leave ur name n email address~1~
Posted by Cynthia V; updated 10/01/04

Brenda    

Hey grl, i think i know who u r, my friend maureen is going to ur 15 tomarroe right i think one of ur family members invited her dad, october 2nd, yeah she said ur havin the latin boyz, grl ive heard so much about you from maureen, and i never knew this would be you!!. ...
Posted by Carolina; updated 10/01/04

I NEED A BACHATA SONG TO DANCE    

PLZ ANYONE, HELP ME PICK OUT A BACHATA SONG TO DANCE AT MY 15, IT HAS TO BE ONE THAT GOES WITH THE FIESTA ROSA!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!
Posted by KAREN; updated 10/02/04

MY WEDDING     (2 replies)

HELLO EVERY ONE I AM GONNA BE GETTING MARRIED IN MARCH OF NEXT YEAR. MY WEDDING THEME IS HORSE AND CARRIAGE. CAN ANY ONE EMAIL ME WEB SITE OF HORSE AND CARRIAGE INVITATION, CENTER PIECE FOR TABLES AND DIFFERENT IDEAS I NEED IT. THANX
Posted by RENAY; updated 09/21/04

Quincenera Speech For Doll Presentation    

Hi I am need of a speech to give when I present the doll to the mis quince anos. I am supposed to tell the crowd of people the meaning of the doll and give a speech. HELP PLEASE. I am stuck!
Posted by Tina; updated 09/22/04

Mother's Importance     (3 replies)

I was wondering if someone who knows a lot about Quinceaneras could tell me what the mother`s importance is in the Quinceanera, So I can explain to my mom why it is important for her to be there...My father and her are having problems and right now she`s not wanting to ...
Posted by Andrea; updated 09/22/04

JENNY / ZAVALA1985@YAHOO.COM I NEED UR HELP     (16 replies)

HEY GURL HOOK ME UP WITH THAT LADY`S INFO THE ONE WHO SHOWED YA THE STEPS FOR UR QUINCE I TRIED EMAILING U BUT U DONT ANSWER IF U COULD GIVE HER NAME NUMBER AND THE COST IT WILL REALLY HELP ME!!!! -HOLLA AT UR GURL
Posted by BOXINGPRINCESS; updated 09/22/04

I Dont Really Know What 2 Do    

Im only 12 and my mom says that i need 2 start working on my plans for my sweet 15. I want the colors rose pink & white or baby blue & white. But my mom says i need to pick a shade of purple b/c thats my birth stone (february). But i dont like the color purple. I think ...
Posted by felicia; updated 09/23/04

Limo Service    

Hey does any one kno a good limo service in Orlando,Florida with escalade Limos and if u do can ne one help me with it
Posted by Alyssa; updated 09/25/04

4 Peeps At Waukegan,Il 9th Grade Center    

Peeps that go to the 9th grade center and know brandon griffin let him know his girlfriend is sad because he doesnt treat her like a girlfriend and shes on the verge of breaking up w/ him
Posted by babybash's; updated 09/26/04

Come In Here Plz... 15 Dress     (9 replies)

Hey yall was up ? well i was wondering if yall can help me out please ... Well ok my 15ra dress is goin to be pink rite well wat color would match with the damas? im not really sure wat color so can yall give me yalls opinions tanxs bye Evelin
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/25/04

Crush Likes Best Friend     (11 replies)

I like this boy named chad and my best friend likes him to . He also likes her alot and me a little. But him and i were talkin on the phone and since emilys (best friend) boyfriend and her broke up he asked me to ask her to go out with him. So i did but she said no ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 09/25/04

HELP!!!    

Hello, I`m in the process of organizing my daughter`s quinceƱera which is on December 4th. I would like to give a short speech expressing my gratitude, but I would also like to include a little bit of the history and tradition for all those who are unfamiliar with ...
Posted by LORENA; updated 09/27/04

I Need Help    

Hey do any one know any good speeches for quincianeras or any walts for father and daoughter if you doo email me
Posted by yadira; updated 09/27/04