Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hey my name is irene i`m turning 15 and my perants told me that i can start planing my 15 but i have no idea on how to start planing it so yeah so if any one wants to to help plz e-mail me at toosweet4you90@aol.com thanks
Posted by irene; updated 07/21/04

My Quince On May 21,2005    

Hi im 14 and i want to see if any one can help me on het some ideas of how i could do my 15 i live in winston salem N.C and i want my 15 in this salon its called pancho villa if any-1 has ideas call me at 336)575-9665 or email me on pinkunicorn @cs.com
Posted by edith a.k.a nena; updated 07/21/04

WHO SHOULD I PICK ????     (4 replies)

Hey you all . I need help . Well u see i have a boyfriend to stand with me in my 15 but there is a problem . There is this girl that likes me and i like her to shoud i stand with her or the boy ??? but i like boys and girls
Posted by donna; updated 07/19/04

Sweet 16 Birthday Party    

I`m throwing a secret Sweet 16 b-day party for one of my friends. I need it to be cheap, but very fun. I need ideas for games, food, anything please help! THANKS!!
Posted by Adam; updated 07/19/04

QUINCENERA     (2 replies)

PLANNING A QUINCENERA IN 3 YEARS FOR MY 12 YEAR OLD CAN YOU SEND ME HELPING ADVISE AND A CHECK LISTS DON`T KNOW WHERE TO BEGAIN THANK YOU MARY-VISALIA CALIFORNIA
Posted by MARY CABRAL; updated 07/19/04

QUINCE HELP NEED STEPS FOR MY VALSE    

HEY WELL MY 15 IS IN DECEMBER 2004 AND I DONT KNOW ANY STEPS FOR ME VALSE IM HAVING 8 TO 14 CHAMBELANES PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME STEPS EMAIL ME AT SARAHIVEGA@MSN.COM
Posted by SARAHI; updated 07/21/04

Help???????????? Waltz Song    

I need 2 know a list of songs 4 tha waltz please let me kno some good songs 4 tha waltz thank you -Steffy
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/17/04

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (3 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 07/17/04

I NEED HELP PLANNING MY QUINCES    

I NEED HELP PLANNING MY QUINCES. I WAS WONDER IF SOMEBODY COULD SEND ME SOME PICTURES SO I COULD GET SOME IDEAS. I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF U GURLZ KNOW ANY GOOD WEBSITES THAT COULD HELP ME OUT. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT BLUEDOLPHIN13@EARTHLINK.NET
Posted by Mercedes; updated 07/17/04

Cadetes    

I heard the latin boys were really good dancers...I`m havin` them for my 15 but where do I find them...e-mail me sugarbaby940@aol.com
Posted by Carolina; updated 07/17/04

Church Songs In English And Spanish    

I need to find church song in both languages, if you guys have any PLEASE let me know. Thanks
Posted by Mari; updated 07/18/04

Quinceanera Problem?     (2 replies)

My parents dont want me to have a quinceanera but me and my friends have hook-ups to get stuff really cheap and we want to earn up money for it how do i tell my parents that i want one with out them saying no?
Posted by Nessa; updated 07/19/04

Adelita Quince Anos     (2 replies)

Hey,I will be having a quince anos Party next year in October 11.If you have any thing for My Quince anos Write To Me at AdelaChristian@aol.com From Adelita Garcia Avila
Posted by Adelita Garcia; updated 07/19/04

Quinceneras     (1 reply)

I need help!!!! anyone who is good at teaching for fifteens. The balce and some cumbias. I need someone who can teach some good steps. I willing to pay good. Please let me know. The quincenera is on August so i need someone asap. We stay at 45 and edgebrook!!
Posted by angie; updated 07/19/04

!!URGENT!! I NEED CINDERELLA STUFF!!    

MY EMAIL IS mizzliz817@yahoo.com please i need some stores in houston, tx that have everything about cinderella stuff for my quincinera!
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 07/15/04

Help With My Quinceanera    

I want a catalog of quinceanera dresses and dama dresses but i dont know where to get one i been looking on the internet for one so i can order it but i cant find one does anybody know where i can find one?
Posted by ofelia; updated 07/15/04

Help Please Please     (1 reply)

I need help with finding Banquet halls in fort worth texas for my quinceanera reception can anyone help me find a really nice place i can have my party at?
Posted by osb; updated 07/15/04

Qunice Dollar Dance?     (5 replies)

Is tha dollar dance only for weddings?
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/16/04

I Need Help On My Quince     (4 replies)

I need help!Can u ppls tell me da order ur ppls quince is gonna be in? Cuz I am confused...........I also dont know if I want old english invitations or cursive.........like elegant writtin.....hope to hear from u zoon y espero no aberlo puesto in da wrong place...........
Posted by MexicanChica; updated 07/16/04

HELP HELP     (1 reply)

Hi, My quinceanera is come up in 3 week and i `m have program book. I would like to know what do u call the girl and boy that come out .If you know other name for people whose in program please help me out and give me some of there name it would be very useful to me ...
Posted by Linda; updated 07/16/04

Whens Your Quince ???     (3 replies)

Hey everyone when are you having you Quinceanera??? Tell us what kinda dilemas you are having so that we can all help.
Posted by ***; updated 07/16/04

My Quince Color     (8 replies)

What Do You Think Of White And Like A Royal Blue For My Colors My Quinces In September?
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/16/04

Quinceanera    

Well my 15 is in december 11 and i was planning on having adan sanchez come but now... That hes dead. R.I.P he wont so i thought of jesse morales "el original de la sierra" but theres nothing to contact him to i mean atleast adan sanchez had lorena and i really want ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/16/04

SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY    

Hi I READ that most of you have pictures, but I posted a message a while back and still I haven`t gotten a pic . Can ANYONE please send me some PICTURES It ok if it`s from a sweet 15 I just want to get some ideas of dresses, cakes, souveniors etc. PLEASE ANYONE SEND ...
Posted by Edna; updated 07/16/04

*****GHETTO 15*****     (6 replies)

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 07/17/04