I Dont Know What To Do?????     (5 replies)

I dont know what to do. If have u watched the news and heard of an accident in oregon that killed two men. Well one of those men was my cuzin . I am in the middle of a crisis . Half of me says go on and have my quince and the other half doesnt feel like celbrating it ...
Posted by Jazmin; updated 06/18/05

Flirting     (10 replies)

I know that u will probably think that i am really stupid, but how do u flirt with a guy?
Posted by fij; updated 06/18/05

Does He Like Me Or No?     (3 replies)

Whats up people my name is jae and i need some guy help look i like this guy and were always spending time together and what not but i mean i really like him and hes my chambelan for my quince and at skool we were always close and on the bus to and he would walk with ...
Posted by LiL'JaE; updated 06/17/05

I Need A Hair Style    

I am standing in a quinceanera tonigtht and i need a hairstyle for tonight does anybody have any ideas for me please
Posted by megan; updated 06/18/05

Hairstyles    

I need a hairstyle by tonighjt if any body has on email me at honeybun_081990@yahoo.com

Quinceanera    

I need a hairstyle for a quince i am in. If anybody has an idea email me at honeybun_081990@yahoo.com. PLEASE and THANK YOU!!!!!

Help I Need A Theme     (2 replies)

I need a theme 4 my quince I was thinking of having flowers but now I`m not sure.Does anyone know if there is a book w/quince themes in it 2 help.What theme should I have!
Posted by Mercy; updated 06/16/05

PEEWEE     (2 replies)

OK ALL OF YALL F****IN B****ES THAT DONT LIKE PEEWEE CAN KISS MY A** AND WHATEVER YALL SAID AINT TRUE I WENT AROUND WITH HIM AND HE WILL NEVER DO WHATEVER YALL JUST SAID. P.S DONT HATE
Posted by BRENDA; updated 06/17/05

To All The Single Sexy Girls     (4 replies)

Any girl wana halla at marco or lalo from DTB because they are lonely and they are looking for pretty girls who like "El Pedo" y "El desmadre" well if yall wanna halla of them here are there E-mail "d_townboy214" for marco and "lalo_dtb214@yahoo.com"
Posted by DTB; updated 06/17/05

Did I Come On Too Strong???     (2 replies)

Hey peeps! Well, there`s this guy I`ve liked for a while. I notice that he treats me differently than the way he treats a lot of other girls. He tends to tease and flirt w/ other girls, but is normally very complimentary and sweet to me. My friends thinks he`s ...
Posted by Heather; updated 06/17/05

Move On     (2 replies)

Well i have a crush on my bestfriend (he`s a guy) But he`s starting to ignore me. He likes my best friend nadine. My heart is melting my minds on fire im dying here but i say ok. He doesen`t no i like him and i was about to ask him out when he told me he liked my ...
Posted by Hollywood; updated 06/17/05

Quinceneara Swing    

Hi Everyone: I am planning my daughters quinceanera and she wants a swing as part of her valz, but it can come from the ceiling because the facility I am having the party at wont allow it. I just need to know if there is a place I can rent one or buy one that I can ...
Posted by annette; updated 06/17/05

Re:The Best Daddy Daughter Song    

I Would Really Like to use this song for my Quinceanos which are in September, can you please e-mail it to me? Thanks.
Posted by Ana; updated 06/17/05

GUY HELP     (5 replies)

THERE`S THIS BOY THAT I REALLY LOVE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT EVEN HIM!!! NOW THAT HE KNOWS HE DONT TALKS TO ME AND IGNORES ME EVERYTIME. BEFORE WE TALED ABOUT OUR LIFE AND EVERYTHING SO I JUST GAVE UP AND TOLD HIM STRAIGHT UP THAT I LOVED HIM(HE KNEW BY OTHER PEOPLE) AND ...
Posted by Miriam; updated 06/17/05

Any Anglos Having Quinces, Please Contact Me     (2 replies)

I`m doing research at FIU in Miami concerning how Anglos have had to change their sweet sixteens to fifteens or Quinces because of being in a predominately Hispanic culture. If your Anglo or non-Hispanic and celebrated a Quinces please e-mail i want to know your ...
Posted by silvio; updated 06/16/05

PLEASE ANSWER SOMEBOY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Please somebody tell me his adress i just wanna write him a letter to ask him a question the question is if he has a son my age or if he is in my town or state i love him please i also wanna ask him to show me some dance moves because i got a cute body but i dont now ...
Posted by C.O; updated 06/15/05

I AM TIRED!!!!!     (3 replies)

I have been planning my daughter`s Sweet 16 for over a year, it is this year August. I have sent out permission slips for the young ladies, allowed them to choose their own gowns and the gown is only $50 and comes with a wrap, I have asked them to send me a payment of ...
Posted by Leanna; updated 06/16/05

HElP PLEASE WHICH COLOR DRESS     (3 replies)

WELL I NEED HELP IT`S TOO HARD TO PICK A COLOR FOR MY DRESS SO AM ASKING YALL GIRLS TO HELP OUT AND IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHICH COLORS YOU LIKE FOR LIKE THE DRESS IT`S BECAUSE I DON`T KNOW SO IF YOU HAVE A COLOR IDEA PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK SO PLZ I WOULD APPRICIATE IT A ...
Posted by CRISTY; updated 06/16/05

Should My Courts Of Honor Dance To Toma     (4 replies)

I am having a quinceanera in about 4 months and I`m bearly thinking of the music and I was thinking that they can probably dance to the song toma by pitbull so please let me know what you think ?
Posted by Elia; updated 06/16/05

Magazine Name Ideas    

Wazzup...I was thinking...I wish there was a magazine for quinces...what do you guys think of UNOFIVE for a mag name?...Do ya`ll like it...what names do you like?...ideas?
Posted by Rosa; updated 06/16/05

Jobs    

Do have any jobs for 14 yrs old boys in Atlanta,Georgia.
Posted by Dontavious; updated 06/16/05

My Quince Is In May...and I Need Alote Of Help..    

Hey yall wassup?my quince is going to be on may 20th(my actual b day is may 8th)and my theme is goin to be cinderella.do yall have any ideas for the colors of our dresses?....i was thinking baby blue dresses for las damas and a white tux with a baby blue shirt ...
Posted by Colombiaz Shorty; updated 06/16/05

Quincenera    

Any gurls having a Quincenera in Wichita Falls,Texas?Holla Back.I`m having one in July ,2006.
Posted by Loren; updated 06/16/05

BOYFIREND HELP!!!!     (4 replies)

Well, I have these boyfriend that I been going out with for 2 month`s. He is 18 years old and I`m 15 years old. We been having sex without a condom, but every time when he is about to *** he moves. One day I asked wut about if I came out pregnate? He said that he will ...
Posted by Gigglez; updated 06/16/05

CRUSH LIKES BEST FRIEND     (2 replies)

Hey guys......gosh i have a problem too. See..........i went out with guy, and then we broke up, and i was about to ask him back out when he told me that he liked my best friend!!!!!! So i acted like it didn`t bother me, even though i`m dying inside. Anyway......I ...
Posted by Shelbi; updated 06/16/05