ANYONE IN NEED OF TWO CADETS     (2 replies)

Me n my friend are looking for a cadet group tio join in with , we were with the former team latin x treme , if yall have any information on any groups tell us plz
Posted by mark; updated 07/28/05

RE:Daddy Yankee    

Also, I have a yahoo account, little_cutie55665@yahoo.com, please try to e-mail me some information on at least being able to fan mail him...Thanks :)
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/28/05

G TOWN_BOYZ GON WRECK     (17 replies)

G TOWN BOYZ gon wreck fa sho as soon as we hit the streetz right now we still working on moves and sh!t but i talked to my leader joey and he told us that we gon start in about 4 days so watch out cuz we gunna be at da blowout baby..... Were coming for latin boys .........
Posted by lewis; updated 07/27/05

Custom Made Centerpieces, Flutes, Favors And More    

Hello Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com Custom made Centerpieces, Favors, flutes and so much more everything is personalized to your colors, flowers, details and themes. Best of all you will find prices to fit into any budget! I love what I do and I love ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/28/05

NEED Your Help!    

Hello - I have my puppy entered in to a photo contest and I was wondering if you would take a minute and vote for her? I am trying to get to first place...if I win, I will win a $400 Andy Worhol style painting of her! I really hope I win! You vote on the dog from a ...
Posted by Taylor; updated 07/28/05

Daddy Yankee    

I also have yahoo, my yahoo is "little_cutie55665@yahoo.com"
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/28/05

Your Advice Is Needed.     (1 reply)

Well, I am 16 years old and I have been sexually active for almost a year now. I have been with my boyfriend for over 9 months and I think I am pregnant. I haven`t had my period for almost 2months, but I took two at-home pregnancy tests and they BOTH said I was not ...
Posted by Kelley; updated 07/26/05

Peewee    

Para belinda...... Peewee era tuyo Bien lo escribistes... Peewee era tuyo ahora ya es mio para siempre y me vale que te a besado mas de 12 veces estoy segura que es por lastima... I love peewee, Leonor
Posted by leonor; updated 07/27/05

Who The Best Girl Group Right Now    

PLAYETTES, DREAMERS, TK, SWEET LADIES STAY OUT OF THIS. SO WHOALL DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST OUT THERE OUT OF THESE 4 GROUPS BE HONEST. CUMBIA- HIP HOP- LOOKS BOOTY- STYLE-
Posted by Devine; updated 07/27/05

Online Magazine Wants To Write About Your Quince    

Hi, I`m a writer working on profiles of recent quinceaneras. Similar to a profile of a wedding, I`ll write about your event - what you wore, what music was played, what your dress looked like, etc. You`ll be featured on a website launching in September. If your ...
Posted by Natalia; updated 07/27/05

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (14 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 07/27/05

******PLEASE SEND YOUR QUINCE PICS HERE*****************    

PLEASE send me your Quince pics i really need them my Quince is on Oct.1st and i really need some good ideas like the dresses or the damas dresses PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! THANKS email me some pics at flasheschick_23@aol.com or leave me your email so i can ask you for ...
Posted by Lucy Montelongo; updated 07/27/05

Quinceanera Help!!!!!!!!    

All of my friends Quinceaneras are coming up. I don`t know what to do or what to wear at one. What if I don`t even know how to dance? Can anyone help me out?
Posted by Leslie; updated 07/27/05

CADETES NUEVAS DE GARLAND    

Wus good to all da fine mamis this is joey from g townboyz and yea we ging to be at da blowout and if yall dont already know we straight outta east garland and we gunna wreck,we might not be able to beat latin illusions cuz they be throwing it down duro pero we are for ...
Posted by JOEY; updated 07/27/05

Need Help With A Sweet 16 Ceremony    

Hi, I would like to celebrate my daughters sweet16. She is almost 15 now and i would like some information to give to her on how important it is to have a traditional sweet 16; like you would for a sweet15. We are hispanic and i would like to do the church ceremony on ...
Posted by sandra; updated 07/26/05

Dream Team Website    

Does anyone know if the DREAM TEAM have website. If yall do what is it.
Posted by Angelika; updated 07/26/05

Free Planning    

Plase send me a copy my daughter 15 birthday is in january
Posted by ruth; updated 07/26/05

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I dont know where to start to plan a quinceanera please send me ideas
Posted by ave; updated 07/26/05

Quince Songs     (21 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 07/26/05

Quince Songs    

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 07/26/05

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (21 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/26/05

Attn: ALL NEW YORK And MIAMI AREA Quinces And Parents    

Have you celebrated your Quinceanera in the past six months to a year? Do you have lots of photos and a great story to tell too!!! Please email me, as I`d love to profile you in an up and coming article about Quinces. My deadline is August 1, 2005, so I`d need to speak ...
Posted by Karla Lightfoot; updated 07/26/05

Yall Guys Are So Lucky     (12 replies)

Man yall r all so lucky... I feel like crying so hard right now... I dunno y but i wish i would be able to have a big party like all of yalls descriptions.. Well i am and stuff but im not having damas and chambelanes nor an escourt. Not even a suprise dance or crowning ...
Posted by sad girl; updated 07/26/05

LOW COST QUINCEANERA / DAMA DRESSES     (4 replies)

Anyone interested in low cost Quinceaner / Dama Dresses, please provide me with your e-mail address, or feel free to e-mail me at: Dress2impress4less@verizon.net. I will be happy to help you. Thank you.
Posted by Laure; updated 07/26/05

Pee Wee     (1 reply)

ITS PEE WEE AND HE HAS A MY SPACE WITH THE KUMBIA KINGS.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/26/05