CRUSH LIKES BEST FRIEND

Hey guys......gosh i have a problem too. See..........i went out with guy, and then we broke up, and i was about to ask him back out when he told me that he liked my best friend!!!!!! So i acted like it didn`t bother me, even though i`m dying inside. Anyway......I asked my friend if she like him and she said no, so i thought things were going good. But then i found out that he asked her out and she said maybe. So now...... I don`t know what to do. I don`t think i can handle if he dates her. None of my other friends can give me any advice. So PLEASE somebody help me!!!!!!!! ~ Thanks
Posted by Shelbi; updated 11/02/04

Well, ask your friend if she really does like him cuz she could be lying just so you wont get your feelings hurt. Sometimes it hurts to see your ex boyfriend go out with one of your best friends. Thats the truth but you have to deal with it even though inside you might be hurt. If she is truly your best friend she wont go out with him.
Posted by Lissette&Lorena; updated 11/03/04

Girl you need to tell your bestfriend about it. If she really likes him deal wit it. If she doesn`t She`ll probably break up with him. If neither occur you cant make people do things they don`t want to
Posted by hollywood; updated 06/16/05