HAIR DO'S     (2 replies)

IM LOOKING FOR A NICE HAIR DO FOR LONG HAIR IF ANYBODY HAS IDEAS OR ANY WEBSITE THAT I CAN GO TO I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFULL I NEDD A HAIR DO THAT DOESNT GO UP I WANT MY HAIR TO STAY DOWN NOT EVEN IN HALF PONYTAIL JUST ALL DOWN IF ANYBODY CAN HELP PLZ!!!!!!!
Posted by me; updated 03/21/05

My Quince Is Cancelled I Dont Know What To Do     (3 replies)

My Quinceanera has been CANCELED and i dont know wat to do i think im gonna go krazy. All i`ve ever wanted my whole life was a quinceanera i alwayz pictured it and still did. Now that it has been canceled my heart is broken it feels like it has been shredded into a ...
Posted by Helpless; updated 03/21/05

Quinceanero     (1 reply)

I want to have my son and daughter a quinceanera and quinceanero, But i dont know how to go on about as far as what my son would get like in place as the earrings, bracelet, doll etc. Help anyone?
Posted by Eva Rios; updated 03/19/05

ADVISE     (1 reply)

DOSE ANYBODY HAVE ANY ADVISE OF THINGS THAT WENT WRONG AT THERE PARY THAT I SHOULD THINK ABOUT
Posted by JAMMIE; updated 03/19/05

LoOk @ T!z    

Hey yall does anybody know where i can download quinceanera songs cuz i need them by next week okay tanxs email me at prinzessevelin2008@yahoo.com
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 03/20/05

Center Pieces For Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I want to get some non expensive ideas for my daugther`s quinceanera, especialy center pieces
Posted by Luz; updated 03/21/05

I NEED A SONG FOR MY VALS     (2 replies)

CAN SOMEONE SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO EAR ALL THE SONGS FOR THE QUINCEANERAS MY QUICIANERA IS GOING TO BE IN A COPLE OF MONTHS BUT I WANT TO HAVE THEME READY PLEASE SOMEONE SEND ME A E-MAIL AT BABYYBABLIZ@YAHOO.COM TO TELL ME THE INTERNET ADREESS FOR THE SONGS.
Posted by KARINA; updated 03/16/05

Should I Give It Up To My Boyfriend Of 5 Year     (6 replies)

I am really confused my boyfriend of 5 years wants to have sexual relations. But i dont know if i should. I keep wondering and worrying about all the negative things that could happen. What if i get pregnant or a disease. I am so scared. Well actually i am pretty ...
Posted by Ruby aka Benji; updated 03/17/05

Re Daddy Yankee     (1 reply)

Bitch! Daddy Yankee hasn`t played in no 15Nera Your just Saying that to make everybody else Jealous. But nice trying anyway. So Moving on Daddy Yankee your soooooooo DAMN Hot. And Your song GASOLINA turns me on! WHATS THIS HOTTIE GONNA COME UP WITH NEXT? ***UR....
Posted by Maria{crackhead}; updated 03/18/05

Honor Damas     (1 reply)

I have heard that there are honor damas in a quince too but what do they do and stuff? Could someone please explain all this honor damas thing? Is it better if i have one or two or how many?Thanks.
Posted by marisol; updated 03/19/05

Any Body Need A Quince Choreographer    

LAchoreographers is offering a special. If you request two or more dances and recommend us, you will receive a $100.00 refund. Check us out on our Website www.lachoroegraphers.net You will receive an extra $25.OO off if you say you saw this message on PartyPop. When ...
Posted by Richie Marin; updated 03/19/05

Need A Choreographer!     (1 reply)

Hey guys my 15ñera is on October 8th and i have everything now but i really need a coreographer(near merced county) if any one knows any one or any #`s please ide really appreciate it. Buh bye...... E-mail me @ ath20falcon08@comcast.net thanx.....
Posted by Perla; updated 03/19/05

SONG?     (3 replies)

DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD SONG TO DANCE FOR THE SURPRISE DANCE?
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 03/19/05

Quince Anos     (3 replies)

Anyone out there know what the song for the grand march in a quince anos party is called, and does anyone know how to put together a march that only has girls? Any sugestions would help. We still have a long way to go. Thanks. Maria
Posted by Maria; updated 03/19/05

Quinceanera In Echo Park    

I`m looking for a banquet hall in Echo Park/ Silver Lake area. We are shooting a fim called Quinceanera, and would like to shoot the quinceanera reception of someone in the Echo Park/ Silver Lake area. Please contact me with names of halls and/or places I can contact ...
Posted by Christie; updated 03/09/05

Is Anyone From California     (7 replies)

Can ayone help me out by finding my damas dreses.
Posted by Micaela; updated 03/09/05

CLASSIC DRESS     (2 replies)

CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME ANY WEBSITES WHERE I CAN FIND CLASSIC DRESSES! THANX
Posted by jAZMIN; updated 03/09/05

Quinceaneras     (4 replies)

Hey there. I`m kinda having trouble w/ my quince. It`s 01/07/06. I know its like a year from now, but i need help! my dress is gonna be lavender, but im not sure about the damas colors. Either cream or lime green? or how about silver? and the theme? I was thinking ...
Posted by Emmy; updated 03/09/05

Quincenera     (3 replies)

I need to get some Information. My daughter has been invited to her friends Quincenera in a week. I am so excited for her. Can I have someone tell me what I can get her friend for a gift. I know it is not like a regular Birthday Party. So I need some advice and also ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 03/10/05

Spring Break , March 11 Blowout     (2 replies)

Hey is anyone going to the blowout at the longhorn on march the 11. Its gonna be bad. Theyre gonna have gogo dancers in cages and girls in body paint.. The illusion boys are gonna perform and i think the dreamers or the illusion boys new girl team " candela" are gonna ...
Posted by Devine; updated 03/10/05

My Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hey whats up everyone well for my 15 i`am going to have 14 chambelanes cause with me is 15 right well plus my chambelan de onor but i`am going to dance one baile sorpresa with 7 and another baile sorpresa with the other 7 is that cool or no
Posted by Jasmine; updated 03/10/05

You Have To Hear This Quinceanera Song    

Hey well whats up girls im having a quinceanera on march 18 2006 but im starting to get ready right now but what i nedd is ideas for my chambelanes and what i really want is pachucos i don`t know what songs to get so if you have any ideas for me e-mail me @ ...
Posted by roxy; updated 03/10/05

My Quinces    

I`m worried because i don`t have all the couples yet even though i know a lot of people and we really close i don`t feel comortable putitng them in my quinces and i was thinking if anyone knew of some company that has people you can hire to dance your fifteens .. By ...
Posted by Stefii; updated 03/12/05

Quinceanera Verses    

Hey does n e one noe n e good quinceanera verses that culd go on my invitation?? Holla bak ~~~MoNiCa
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 03/15/05

Quincenera Cansiones/Songs    

Hey, well i was wondering if you guys have some songs i could use for mi valz, dad & daughter dance, and also i happen to be have a big problem for me. My dad don`t want to help me and my mom look for el salon and etc. I really want him to accompany us but he has this ...
Posted by Karitas; updated 03/16/05