Event Going Down In Oak Cliff 6/25/05    

Hi everyone my name is christine. Well me and my boyfriend are throwing a big carwash on clarendon at my boyfriends shop. Werre gonna have food and a dj. Well im looking for girls that wanna get paid $100 to wear a bathing suit and hold up a sign afterward were taking ...
Posted by Devine; updated 06/15/05

Quinceanera    

My quinceanera is this September and I am planning to dance to regeaton and I want to know what clothes are apropriate to wear. I apreciate the help.... Thanx alot!!!!
Posted by Ginny; updated 06/15/05

Ok Peeps Need Your Advice     (1 reply)

My daughters Quince is scheduled for Jan, 2006. We live were it snows, and people are scaring me with saying "what if it snows and no one can come". Should I change this date (which would be 4 mos. After her actual birthday) so that it is spring?
Posted by Kristina; updated 06/15/05

Re: I Have Pictures    

Hey i would like to see the pics if you can send them to me at chaparitachristina@yahoo.com am having mis quince in july thanks
Posted by sandra; updated 06/15/05

Re: See Through!!!! Need Help!!!    

Please can you send me the info to this email ad alt200@wanadoo.fr ? thanks a lot
Posted by Anne de Theleve; updated 06/15/05

Planning Guide    

Please send me the planning guide..Thanks
Posted by JOANN CEPEDA; updated 06/15/05

Guide Book.....QUINCEANERA!!!    

Hey im turnin 15 on may 8th 2006.about a year a way.MY mom and I are completely lost in this quinceanera planning thing i would appreciate it if you could send me the Guide thing!!!! Thank you very much email me @ lilangell55@yahoo.com
Posted by Viviana; updated 06/12/05

Carnival Victory    

I just got back from cruising on Carnival Victory to the Western Carribean. There was a large group of girls celebrating their Quinceanera. (You all looked beautiful!) I`m looking for one of the girls older brothers. All I know is that his name is Alex, he lives in ...
Posted by Marisa; updated 06/13/05

Starting A New Dance Team     (9 replies)

Hey im starting a new dance team and want tight latinas in the D.F.dub area to come and try out so if you can dance hit me up at **{972-266-2920}** or if you got some tight ideas for us you can also hit me up well lots of luv por todo la RAZA
Posted by krystal s.; updated 06/13/05

A Boy Asked Me Out And My Best Friend Likes Him     (5 replies)

Hey a boy in my school asked me out and my bestest friend really likes him!! What should I do, I mean I really like the kid but I really don`t want to hurt my bestest friend!!! Help!!!!!!!!???? Please
Posted by BillieAnn; updated 06/13/05

I NEED GUY HELP     (11 replies)

I MET THIS GUY THAT I HAD BEEN KNOWING SINCE I WAS LITTLE BUT LATER MOVED AWAY TO A DIFFERENT STATE AND NO LONGER HEARD OF HIM I MOVED BACK AND STARTED TO GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER AGAIN I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND REALLY ADORE HIM BUT IM NOT SURE IF HE FEELS THE ...
Posted by Maria; updated 06/13/05

Quince Songs     (20 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 06/13/05

Quinceanera Colors     (1 reply)

Hi, i`m having a 15 next october and i`m startin to plan for it. I was wondering what colors to go by since i cant really decide. Maybe you can help me choose. I`m looking for maybe some fall colors but all of my options are open,thanx
Posted by victoria; updated 06/14/05

Cinderella     (8 replies)

Hey my quince is in may 8th 2006 and im planning now with my mom and dad.I would love to have my theme as "cinderella"what do u think?please any1 give me any ideas or tip or ANYTHING,i would appreciate it very much Thank you,VIVIANA
Posted by Viviana; updated 06/14/05

Guys! Songs!    

I needs help...i have some of my favorite songs and stuff and i have my damas da problems r..i need either guys from my skool or cadets that will dance w/ my damas and make up stuff with my music..my damas most of them it will b da 1st time they r in a 15..or even ...
Posted by Priscy; updated 06/10/05

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (4 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 06/10/05

Good Dj In Dallas     (1 reply)

I just had my 15 last week and I had Freaky Freddie Productionz, Dj Freddie and Dj Fernando did a very good job..I would recommend to everyone.Email me for more info.
Posted by Victoria; updated 06/10/05

I Need Help With My Quince    

My Quinceanera is in March and we are already starting to plan it but i need help finding a theme, colors, and songs. If you have any ideas or suggestions please let my know. I would greatly appreciate it. You can e-mail me at Laschulas3@aol.com. Thank you in advance
Posted by Amber; updated 06/10/05

BRINDIS    

Whats a good song for the brindis?
Posted by Precious; updated 06/10/05

Quiceanera    

HELP! In my daughters quince party im doing a slide show and i have it complete but im messing the music.. Problem is i don`t have any idea what music I can use for the slide show, and I want it to be about a girl growing up. Please someone help me.
Posted by candy; updated 06/10/05

I Need A GUy Song To Dance With My Boyfriend     (2 replies)

Hey Im Having My quinces in June 17,2005 i only have days left and i still havent dicided in what song to dance with my boyfriend plzzz help mee...... Thanks
Posted by Yaimi; updated 06/10/05

Flirting    

I know that u will think that i`m really stupid, but how do u flirt with a guy?
Posted by person; updated 06/11/05

Pics    

Hey send me some pics cuz im goin to have a quinceanera and i want to kno what it looks like...baby_phat_gibbs@hotmail.com
Posted by Hope; updated 06/11/05

I Know Where You Can Get Tube Invitations!!     (1 reply)

I know a website where you can order tude invitations!! just e mail me at Pink_smiley915@yahoo.com And ill sent you the website.
Posted by bri; updated 06/11/05

Damas Dresses    

Hey i need ALOT of help, i`am half white & half mexican my mom and dad are divorced & i wanna have a quice. I found my dress & my colors are white/lilac only i cant find my damas dresses! i quince is in February and i know its a long way away but i wanna get my stuff ...
Posted by kelly; updated 06/12/05