I Dont Know What To Do?????

I dont know what to do. If have u watched the news and heard of an accident in oregon that killed two men. Well one of those men was my cuzin . I am in the middle of a crisis . Half of me says go on and have my quince and the other half doesnt feel like celbrating it any more. The reason is i live in california andmy quince is on july 3 2005 and my cuzin had promise me that he would come 4 my quince .wel i dont really no wat to do???? should i have my quince or not??? wat do u think i should I do?
Posted by Jazmin; updated 02/01/05

You have to go on living. You can`t let yourself die along with your cousin. He will be there if you truly believe in God. Do you really think that he would want you to stop living your life? Talk to your priest and family. Tell them how you feel.
Posted by Jean; updated 02/02/05

I think that you should still have your Quince and if they mean so much to you have your Quince be in memory of them .
God Bless
Posted by Marie; updated 02/05/05

I think you should go ahead and have your quince and have it in memory of him thats what im gonna do for my quince have it in memory of my nana who i always thought would have made it to bendecir me in my quince unfortunatlly she passed away last year and i didnt really want a quince after that i know what your going through and im sorry you have to go through this well i hope everything works out for you
Take care
Posted by Ariana; updated 02/10/05

Have yo quince girl, just remember at the end of the night blow a kiss to him cause he really is there even though u cant see him...
Posted by alexis; updated 02/23/05

GO AHEAD AND HAVE YOU 15 JUST DON`T FORGET ABOUT YOUR CUZ, DO SOMETHING IN MEMORY OF HIM NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CUZIN WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU IN YOUR HEART.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/18/05