Quince's     (1 reply)

Hey my 15`z are in july and i need to start find songs cuz my coreographer is coming on wednesday and i don`t have all the songs! i need a song for me and my partner please help! or any song
Posted by Melissa; updated 04/10/05

Beautiful Disney Theme Pictures    

I have added an entire page of pictures of the Disney Theme wedding I did Centerpieces, Flutes, etc. Visit Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 04/08/05

MY QUINCE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hi my quince is next year and im having problems finding a song to dance to with my court of honor!! Anyone one know of any good merengue songs to dance to?!!? It would really mean alot!! Thanks!!
Posted by Samantha; updated 04/07/05

Quinceanera In Help     (1 reply)

Do you think it`s a good idea to have my surprise dance to the song and dancing like the movie dirty dancing havana nights? And dancing to the song "dance like this"?
Posted by samantha; updated 04/08/05

Looking To Photograph A Sweet 16 In The DC/MD    

Hi there, I am a female fashion photographer in the Washington DC area looking to offer new packages to my clients. I`ve been shooting fashion for about 4 years and want to expand into other categories of photography. I am putting together a sweet 16 package and ...
Posted by Jmbookin; updated 04/08/05

Super Sweet 16 Reality Show     (11 replies)

I took the time to watch this reality show on MTV and was very shocked, amazed and a little disapponted. I watched last night while 2 young ladies had their Sweet 16`s together. Their Sweet 16 was $100,000.00 and they were looking to have Beyonce at it but she wanted ...
Posted by Marisol; updated 04/08/05

I NEED HELP WITH CHAMBELANES SUIT!!!!     (5 replies)

I`M TRYING 2 FIND SUITS FOR MY CHAMBELANES I`M GOING 2 HAVE 14 AND EL CHAMBELAN DE HONOR IS THAT OK?WELL I WANT MARINES SUITS BUT I CANT FIND ANY WEBSIDE ABOUT THAT CAN SOME1 HELP ME I`LL THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH PLEASE SOME1 HELP ME MY 15 IS GOING 2 BE IN NOVEMBER THNK ...
Posted by SANDRA; updated 04/01/05

Where Is Everyone From City & State?     (2 replies)

Where is everyone from City & State?
Posted by M & L; updated 04/01/05

Quince Anos     (6 replies)

Hey my quinceanera is soon and i`m having such a hard time finding and choosing a song to dance to with my dad. I prefer spanish but im open to suggestions. Someone please help as soon as possible!
Posted by Leticia; updated 04/01/05

I Can Help     (8 replies)

Hey girls i just wanted to tell you that im here to help you with anything about quinceaƱeras...trust me i know a lot since my mom has helped girls plan thier quinces so many times.... So if anyone has any questions just ask
Posted by Meli*; updated 04/01/05

Sweet 16 ?     (1 reply)

My real bday is on Dec. 28th 2005. Should i hav my swt 16 on Dec. 16 Dec. 23 Jan 6 ????
Posted by Magda; updated 04/02/05

Quinceanera Choreography Special    

Hello everyone. LAChoreographers is having a special for Quicneanera choreography. If you mention that you saw this on Party Pop you will receive $25.00 OFF. When you recommend LAChoreographers to your friends and they hire us, you will receive and extra $75.00 OFF. ...
Posted by Richie Marin; updated 04/02/05

Quincetera Gift    

We received an invitation for a quincetera but do not know what sort of gift and card to give to the young lady. We do not live in an area that carries Hispanic stuff. Please advise!!
Posted by B; updated 04/02/05

HELPP!!!!please     (1 reply)

HEY WELL I NEED HELP CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE MY THEME!!!! I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PADRINOS ARE THERE AND OF WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
Posted by Maria; updated 04/04/05

Quinceanera Song Ideas     (1 reply)

Hey everybody whats up? nothing much here. Anyway I`m in the process of choosing my quinceanera song, does anyone have any ideas, and also does anyone know who sings the song "Marcha truinfal de aida". Any suggestions or ideas will help. Thanks and love always and ...
Posted by Shayla; updated 03/22/05

I Need A Lot Of Help     (1 reply)

I like this guy and we flirt a lot, we even made out once on my sweet sixteen, my one friend likes him but he does not like her back, i am friends with his girlfriend and i dont want to mess that up , i once heard they were breaking up but i quess not. I really like ...
Posted by whitney; updated 03/22/05

Got A Question?? Post It Here And I'll Help!     (11 replies)

Hey chicks! got a questions bout ur 15eras just post the message here and I`ll try my best to help ya!
Posted by Thais; updated 03/22/05

Dominican Cake Search!     (1 reply)

Any chance of a Dominican baker in the Miami area for a wedding?????
Posted by Nellie; updated 03/22/05

Re Daddy Yankee     (2 replies)

Bitch! Daddy Yankee hasn`t played in no 15Nera Your just Saying that to make everybody else Jealous. But nice trying anyway. So Moving on Daddy Yankee your soooooooo DAMN Hot. And Your song GASOLINA turns me on! WHATS THIS HOTTIE GONNA COME UP WITH NEXT? ***UR....
Posted by Maria{crackhead}; updated 03/23/05

Surprise Dance     (19 replies)

Hi, I am going to have a quinceanera on july 26 2003. I am looking for a surprise dance, I was planning to dance Boom Boom by Kumbia Kings. If you know of any other songs that are cool for the surprise dance please write back or send me a mesage my e-mail adress is ...
Posted by yessie; updated 03/24/05

Need Quinceanera Help?    

Hey if u r having a Quinceanera but having problem. I will help u evey day on my website on http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Quinceanera_helper - and evey day i will help u with Ideas and webites u can go and i would love your idea cuz im having one to.hope to see ...
Posted by kiki; updated 03/25/05

NEED QUINCEANERA PLANNING TIPS     (6 replies)

PLEASE HELP!!! Hello - I am starting to plan my daughter quinceanera 9/04. All I am hearing from serveral people are head aches!!! So I would like to hear any advise anyone has to offer.
Posted by Patty; updated 03/29/05

Quincenera    

I am looking for assistance for my daughter. I am an African American mother with a half Mexican child. She really wants a quincenera, but I have no idea what I should do or be doing. Her father`s side of the family is not much help. I would love to give her one, if I ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 03/29/05

Throwing A Quincenera For My Sister-In-Law     (1 reply)

She has chosen the moon and star theme the colors being royal blue and silver if anybody has any idea where to find the moon and star shaped balloons please let me know asap thank you
Posted by Laura; updated 03/30/05

Quincenera Cansiones/Songs     (5 replies)

Hey, well i was wondering if you guys have some songs i could use for mi valz, dad & daughter dance, and also i happen to be have a big problem for me. My dad don`t want to help me and my mom look for el salon and etc. I really want him to accompany us but he has this ...
Posted by Karitas; updated 04/01/05