HELP MUH 15 IS IN 1 MONTH!!!!    

HELP ME MUH 15 IS IN 1 MONTH AND I NEED A CUTE SAYING OR POEM PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT... E-MAIL ME AT aztekprincesa@hotmail.com THANX
Posted by Rachel; updated 04/21/05

Whatever    

Yeasure whatever
Posted by adriana; updated 04/21/05

Gurlz I Need Ya Help! Picking Thangz!    

My quince is August 27th 2005 `n im crazy xcited, but also very stressed. I need to figure out wat im doing bout my invitations, and i kinda need advice on good party favors and decorations. If anyone has any good advice or pix or wantz ta tell me wat they did hit me ...
Posted by Lil'chica; updated 04/20/05

Dream Team Or D- Town    

Who would you pick to be at your 15?
Posted by mari; updated 04/21/05

Damas     (3 replies)

Do you have to have damas?
Posted by Angel; updated 04/21/05

For Those Who Need Help    

Hey this is for all the future mis quinces: I know alot of you need help. Well I have stood in alot of 15s and have choreographed and planned some, so if yall have any questions just email me. It may take a day or two for me to get back to you but I will. Im not a ...
Posted by *leti*; updated 04/21/05

13 But Need Help    

Heyz um , i need help,im havin my 15 in december 2006,n i have 2 start plannin now...i have no clue what they do in the parties so i need help...they say itz like 1 dance ,a suprise dance and a bunch of other stuff,gurls please help me out,send me an email , ...
Posted by Lucila; updated 04/16/05

Help Please     (2 replies)

Hello Everyone, I need your help with my Quinceanera. I have atheme already it is cinderella. But i do not know what kind of style of dress to wear. Or what kind of style cake to have or how big. Can you help me please!!! Love and thank you, Victoria
Posted by Victoria Reyes; updated 04/17/05

Any Ideas For A Surprise Vals    

I need ideas for a surprise vals.. If anyone has any ideas please tell me A.S.A.P "my 15nera is august 05" ANALIESE
Posted by analiese; updated 04/17/05

Big 1-5     (1 reply)

Hey Guys! I am having my quince anos on may 28. It`s coming sooner than I expect it. I am a little nervous but I know it`s going to be fun. My theme is Beauty and The Beast. My dress is gorgeous. It`s White, Strapless and really cute. I have 7 Chambelans( which are ...
Posted by Julianne; updated 04/18/05

I Like My Bestfriend     (1 reply)

I have a crush on my best male friend, but iI`m not sure if he likes me back. I mean, when we first met, we were just friends, but as time progressed, I started liking him and it seemed as though he liked me too. Everyday in band prsctice it felt like he was staring at ...
Posted by Ms.Pooh; updated 04/19/05

To All Those Fat B*tces     (6 replies)

You know what fat b*tches all you guys need to lose wieght go to wieght watchers so start losing weight
Posted by la morena; updated 04/19/05

Hey    

OMG this story was the best it realy toucht my heart thanx for sharing this story wih us i love it when i read it man i was cryin for like 1 hour
Posted by aida; updated 04/19/05

Dream Team     (4 replies)

Hey does any one know the dream team`s e-mail address cuz I wanna see thier pictures and look for this boy named Ruben Juarez he was this boy who went to my school and he was on there but he got shot and killed just recently so I wanna copy the picture. PLZ n e one who ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/20/05

Flower Girls     (4 replies)

Uhh can i have flower girls in my Quinceanera?Bcuz i think that would be really cute n i really want it n i was wondering if thats just for a weeding or wat
Posted by illyanna; updated 04/11/05

For Those Who Need Help    

Hey this is for all the future mis quinces: I know alot of you need help. Well I have stood in alot of 15s and have choreographed and planned some, so if yall have any questions just email me. It may take a day or two for me to get back to you but I will. Im not a ...
Posted by *leti*; updated 04/13/05

Personalized Plates And Matching Glasses    

A perfect way to tie together your theme Hand Painted plates and glasses at a great price! Plates are painted to match your theme and personalized however you would like. Please visit my web site where you can see a few EXAMPLES - but I will do whatever you ...
Posted by Connie; updated 04/14/05

Waltz Help    

Hello, I am planning a Quincenera for my daughter and need help on teaching a waltz. Does anyone have a sample of a Waltz?
Posted by Laure; updated 04/14/05

ONE OF A KIND DRESS FOR SALE     (2 replies)

The dress is brand new with the tags still on it. There have been no alterations to the dress. I am also including the petty coat. "Two-piece corset gown with shoestring straps features an all-over embroidered Chantilly lace bodice embellished with Swarovski ...
Posted by Jen; updated 04/14/05

Changing Dresses?!?!    

I`m changin 4 times for my sweet 16 which will be dec. 2005. The first dress the reall big ball gown. Then hophop outfit that cute small dress then another dress that i will wear for the rest of the party... What do u guys think?? Im having 8 girls and 8 guys. But ...
Posted by Magda; updated 04/14/05

Necesito Un Color!!     (1 reply)

Thanks, ?? n-e ways my dress is going to be white. Entonces tu cres que un rosa estaria bien o tienes otras ideas? se los agradeceria mucho si me pudieran dar mas ideas...
Posted by jessica; updated 04/14/05

Necesito Un Color!!     (2 replies)

Hola voy a tener mi quinceanera en diciembre y todavia no tengo el color, alguien me podria darme ideas cual seria el mejor color para los vestidos de las damas
Posted by jessica; updated 04/15/05

My Quincenera!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I need help finding the perfect quincenera dress and i don`t know where to start! i live in texas and am really close to mexico,should i go looking there? i really want to have a nice quincenera dress so if you know a place in texas PLEASE email me!!!!!!
Posted by veronica campos; updated 04/15/05

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE.....HELP ME!!!     (2 replies)

Hi! my name is yesenia...and I was wondering if anyone could PLEASE help me!!! my quinceanera is going to be on July 30th and it`s like 3 months away! I haven`t even started planning it! I don`t even know what colors to pick! I REALLY like fuschia but they say that ...
Posted by Yesenia; updated 04/16/05

I NEED MHELP URGENT    

I WANT TO NOE IF ANY OF U GILS NOE THE SONG OF 123 IS A PUNTA SONG BUT WHO SINGS IT?
Posted by Dennise; updated 04/16/05