Beautiful And Unique Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors ++    

Hello Young Ladies and Moms, I would love to help you make all of your Quinceanera dreams come true. All of my items are CUSTOM MADE to your details, themes, colors, etc. I also offer free shipping to party pop board members. You may view some of my ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/25/05

D - Town Boy    

Hey did yall see the D-town boyz dance on saterday they are really cute and sexy and there dances are tied specialy the gasolina one the one they flip the short guy and the sabor colobia is pretty tied too, so i think yall should get then for yall 15th because they ...
Posted by mayra; updated 06/25/05

Whats A Surprise Dance?     (1 reply)

Whats a surprise dance? is that the one that goes after the waltz? please help me out with some songs!? and what it is:~)
Posted by bribri; updated 06/25/05

Help With The Order Of Dance!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP WITH THE ORDER OF DANCE FOR MY DAUGHTER`S QUINCE ....... I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHEN IS HER DAD SUPPOSED TO CHANGE HER SHOES....... HER QUINCE IS IN 3 WEEKS SO PLEASE HELP .......... THANK YOU
Posted by renee; updated 06/25/05

LATIN ILLLUSION OR DREAM TEAM     (1 reply)

LATIN ILLUSION ARE THE #1 IN DALLAS SO F*** DREAM TEAM THEY DON`T SHAKE IT LIKE LATIN ILLUSION DO AND AGAIN ALL YALL WHO THINK DREAM TEAM KNOW HOW TO DANCE YALL BETTA QUIT DREAMING TO MUCH CAUSE ITS ALL BOUT THEM "LATIN ILLUSION" ALL BOUT THAT BLUE.
Posted by KaReN A.k.A NeNa; updated 06/25/05

Need Info On Vals Songs    

Hey gurls i need help on finding vals songs could anyone tell me some websites you might know or something because i have to get moving to start the reherasals so please if you have any info plz let me know thanks
Posted by cristina; updated 06/25/05

Mothers Or Girls Help Me!!!     (2 replies)

I have to twin baby sisters (4 yrs)and i wnt them to be part of my quinceanera but i dont have any ideas(somthing reallly special)
Posted by daisy; updated 06/24/05

Quincenera Catologs    

Im going to mexico in about a week and i want to know where i can get catologs to take wiht me so my aunts can help me pick my dress out but i cant find any please help i need them quick!
Posted by Viviana; updated 06/24/05

CALLIGRAPHY FOR YOUR SPECIAL OCCASION    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy. Or maybe write out your wedding vows - or what about place cards for that formal dinner reception??? Over 20 years experience. Come to my website and check out my samples. I would love to hear from you! WILL SHIP ...
Posted by Cami; updated 06/24/05

?     (1 reply)

DONDE ESTA TODA LA JENTE DE DURANGOOO !!? PURITITO DURANGO ! AJUUUUAA ! SALUDOS A LOS DE ALACRANES ! Y QUE SIGA LA MUSICA DURANGENSE CABROONESSS !!!
Posted by LORENA; updated 06/24/05

Confused     (1 reply)

I met this guy and he asked for my number. We talked and we got to know each other. We go to the movies and we flirt alot and we hang out most of the times. The thing is he always wants me to kiss him which am afraid to do coz he might say it was a kiss. My friends say ...
Posted by shanika; updated 06/25/05

Quince Songs     (7 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 06/25/05

CADETTES     (2 replies)

I want to have cadettes for my quince but the only ones I see all ova da place is latin illusion. And I kinda dont want to have them cuz I heard they be actin stuck up and like if they da s#@^ so..... Anywayz i want to see some of da other crews practice or perform ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 06/25/05

Quincenera Waltz     (1 reply)

I need any song to dance for my quince this sep.3 only for the dance me and my damas have to do.
Posted by Cassandra ; updated 06/25/05

Quinceanera Resources / Article    

Hello: I am a writer and I am working on an article about Quinceaneras and sweet sixteens. I am looking for girls who had a swwet 16 instead of a Quinceanera to be featured in the article. I need a NY Based person please post with your email thanks!!!!!
Posted by Cara; updated 06/22/05

BE IN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ABOUT QUINCES    

Hello: I am a writer and I am working on an article about Quinceaneras and sweet sixteens. I am looking for girls who had a sweet 16 instead of a Quinceanera to be featured in the article. I need a NY Based person please post with your email thanks!!!!!
Posted by Cara; updated 06/22/05

CINDERELLA QUINCE THEME    

We at Creative Invitations/Party Favors are here to make your next party “one to remember”. We now carry a complete line of special “party theme” from invitations to the favors to the centerpiece. Everything you need to dress-up your next event. View our website www....
Posted by Beatrice Ugan; updated 06/23/05

QUINCEANERA THEMES>>!!!<<     (2 replies)

I am going to have my quinceanera in a couple of months and i really need a theme. I would like to have a theme that is a lil` bit more diff. Than the basic quinceanera you see all the time. However, i would like something that represented me, my past, and going into ...
Posted by MAGGIE; updated 06/23/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (5 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 06/23/05

Anything Can Happen In A Year!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

Hey my quince is going to be in may and my pareja is my boifriend!!we have been goin out for almost 10 months!but i mean anything can happen in a year(we could break up or something)should i still like have him in all the songs and choreography..i think i should but ...
Posted by Colombiaz Shorty; updated 06/23/05

MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY    

Hello Make your Quinceanera everything you have ever dreamed of. All of my items centerpieces, favors, flutes and more are custom made to your details so we can work together to make everything just as you have always dreamed of. You may view some of my work ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/23/05

Baile Sorpresa    

Okay my XV are gonna be in mexico in december and i need help with a song to dance im between cumbia merengue and quebradita but im not sure what song i need help and no regge lol help plz
Posted by anai; updated 06/23/05

Who Needs Help With Hair Do's    

Just watch princess movies like a cinderalla story and othe princess movies to get ideas...... My daughter did and decieded to wear her hair like hillary duff.....it came out very nice....... Hope this helps..... Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 06/23/05

My Quinceanera     (2 replies)

I am 14 and i am wanting to have a quinceanera. I am full blood mexican and all my aunts and cousins have had one. The only problem is that i am not catholic so i was wondering....Do you "HAVE" to be catholic in order to have a quinceanera? If so...can i still just ...
Posted by Avy; updated 06/24/05

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Does anyone know of a good saying to put on my invitation cause you know how you have some kind of saying for your invitation well does anyone know where i can find one or mabe you have a good idea for one thanks for your help.
Posted by Crystal; updated 06/24/05