Sweet 16 Video And Picture Website    

Hi!! I`m so excited about my sweet 16. It was beautiful and everything came out perfect. Can someone plzzzz tell me if there`s a website where I can put up my video and photos so I can have my friends from far away look at it?
Posted by Margo; updated 07/26/05

DREAMERS OR TK??     (2 replies)

Straight and to the point....metro let me know whats real..answer -Dreamers orTK: 1. Who is finer? 2. Who are better DANCERS? 3. Who is krunker? 4. Who is more known? *Dreamers and Tk stay out of this one..dont you want to know the truth.
Posted by T.I; updated 07/25/05

I WISH I COULD HAVE ANOTHER QUINCE!     (19 replies)

DAMN!! I HAD MY QUINCE ON FEB. 5, 2005 AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! YOUR QUINCE IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN 2 N-E GIRL! IT WENT PERFECT CUZ I GOT TO PIC EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MY CHAMBELAN DE HONOR WAS MY CRUSH!!! SO IF N-E 1 WANTS 2 C MY PICS. OR IF ...
Posted by ELMO; updated 07/25/05

Dress Color For My Damas     (2 replies)

My 15 is coming up (in september) and my dress is baby blue but i dont know what color my damas dresses should be
Posted by Nadia; updated 07/25/05

Pewee    

I want he E-mail is a 911 emerjencia
Posted by prisila; updated 07/25/05

Abortions     (2 replies)

Dear Mommy, I am in Heaven now, my heart has been broken. I so wanted to be your little girl. I don`t quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing my existance. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was ...
Posted by amy; updated 07/25/05

Questions     (1 reply)

Do i have to have la ultima muneca?
Posted by La Mexicanita; updated 07/23/05

LATIN OBSESSION     (8 replies)

LATIN OBSESSION
Posted by mousey; updated 07/24/05

Help For A Quinceanera Song !!!     (1 reply)

I need help choosing a song for my enterence for my quinceanera...i would like an instumental song that is not toooo boring yet nice...any suggestions????
Posted by JANELLE ; updated 07/23/05

What Happend To The Texas Boys???     (1 reply)

Hey i heard the texas boys got back togther back in may, but i havent heard anything about them, are they still a group or not???
Posted by *me*; updated 07/24/05

Please I Need Help     (2 replies)

I need help from anyone that would be kind enough to help . Well my boyfriend and i are almost going to be one year together so i dont know what to get him i really like him and i just want to get him something really nice. So please help me or email me to ...
Posted by jeanette; updated 07/24/05

Melody Dress     (2 replies)

Hey have n*e of ya heard of melody quinceanera dresses? if ya have do ya know if them dreeses got a website cuz i found da dress i want n a store n i want my mom 2 see it thanx in advance if ya can help
Posted by lore; updated 07/24/05

Budget Friendly Custom Made Centerpieces, Favors & More     (1 reply)

Hello Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com Custom made Centerpieces, Favors, flutes and so much more everything is personalized to your colors, flowers, details and themes. Best of all you will find prices to fit into any budget! I love what I do and I love ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/25/05

My Quinceanera Dress     (5 replies)

Please im desperaye to find websites so i can find my quinceanera dress please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by gigi franco; updated 07/25/05

Quince Songs     (20 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 07/22/05

Chi-Town Or Milwaukee     (2 replies)

Okay i`m havin my 15 june 24 of 2006. But theirs a small little problem. I live in milwaukkee,wisconsin with mi mama. But my papi lives in chicago,illinois. He is paying for practicly everything. He told me that i could have my 15 in mexico or in chi-town. My family ...
Posted by vicky; updated 07/22/05

NEED WALTZ CORREOGRAPHER IN CHICAGO    

I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO FIND A GOOD DANCE INSTRUCTOR FOR MY DAUGHTER QUINCE WALTZ DANCE. CAN ANYONE HELP? tHANKS! ABINDECOR@YAHOO.COM
Posted by ANGIE; updated 07/22/05

Damn Thas Koo    

Wow ur so lucky well congrats...........yea that must suck that u had to come back.............welll laters
Posted by Maria Garcia; updated 07/22/05

~*BLOW OUT*~    

Latin Dreams and KNON bring to you, Friday, AUGUST 5, 2005 SUMMER NIGHTS, at the Royal Shopping mall off of I-35 and Royal LN (just look for the hot pink building) Live in concert GEMINI, MARCOS HERNANDEZ, AND COMING STRAIGHT TO YOU FROM THEIR HOME THE LATIN BOYS. ...
Posted by KNON; updated 07/22/05

Waltz For 15reas     (5 replies)

Please feel free to email me at waltzco@dslextreme.com for more info in regards to 15rea waltzes.
Posted by ria; updated 07/22/05

LATIN BOYZ TO DA FULLEST!!!     (20 replies)

Man i swear der is so many people dat dont know wassup.. Dis be a real LATIN BOY... We da best.. Well abttle latin illusion n e day... They didnt win da blowout.. They were disqualified because they cheated.. They have a crook for a manager... If u dont beleive me u ...
Posted by KK; updated 07/22/05

**SCARFACE**BLOWOUT**    

Scarface blowout August 26 at Miguelenos("CLUB M")located at 3620 W.Davis,Dallas,Tx 75211.Doors open at 8.ladies free till 10 $4 bucks for everyone all night.REP YO SCARFACE GEAR!!
Posted by Alex; updated 07/22/05

Wich Are The BEST Cadets Out There Right N     (6 replies)

LATIN X TREME CADETS SUCK
Posted by jose; updated 07/22/05

PLEASE HELP ME W/MY QUINCEƑERA,IM ONLY 14!!     (3 replies)

HEY! I AM ALINA AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD, BUT MY MOM WANTS ME TO HAVE MY XV IN JULY 31, 2004, BUT I DON`T TURN 15 UNTIL OCTOBER 8TH ! IM ONLY GONA 14 DAMAS N` MY CHAMBELAN! I WANT A VALSE AND A CUMBIA DANCE ASIDE!! BUT I CAN`T FIND A CHOREOGRPHER N` IM ALWAYS HAVING ...
Posted by Alina; updated 07/23/05

My Quinceanera Dress     (2 replies)

Hello everybody, I`ll have my quinceanera in 2 months! Last week I bought my dress. Curious? You can have a look at http://www.marysbridal.com/beloving/4837.htm. The color is pink. I also got a pair of short pink gloves and an umbrella. What do you think about my ...
Posted by Gwendolinne; updated 07/23/05