Qunicanera Songs     (1 reply)

Can anyone help me with finding a father/daughter dance song. Please help me with some good ideas. Please!!!
Posted by Mercedes; updated 03/09/05

My QuinceƱera    

Hey, My quince, is comming up on july 22, 2005 and i need all the help i can get, and i was wondering if u could give me some ideas for the valz and decoration and evrthing. Thanx
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/08/05

I Need An Agentttttttttttttttt    

I need an agent i have already writen and no one has helped me please help me my is hello and i think 4 the pink chick wear whatever makes u comfrotble but nice i suggest u go to liminated too they have nice and comfortable and if your skin dos nt look good put a ...
Posted by emily; updated 03/06/05

Hairstyles     (1 reply)

Does anybody know where i can look for some really pretty hairstyles online?
Posted by andrea; updated 03/07/05

Suprise Dance     (8 replies)

My suprise dance song is hey ya from out kast!
Posted by vannessa; updated 03/08/05

I Don't Know What To Do!! So Worried Help     (2 replies)

My Quinceanera is gonna be next year in March!!! Help i need lotz of it you know how your suppose to start planning a year before well i don`t know what to do!! PLEASE help me with ideas, i`m already having doubts about it you know what if something goes wrong what if ...
Posted by ??; updated 03/08/05

Quinceanera    

Hi, everyone! My daugher is having her Quinceanera in Dec. 2005. I am in need of almost everything! I am most concerned with hiring a DJ and Mariachi that play good. But am having trouble finding. Another thing, I will not be having many padrinos, so much of it will be ...
Posted by Angie; updated 03/01/05

HELP!    

Hey im gonna have a sweet 16 at the end of june or begining of august i need all the help i can get on dresses djs halls etc. Ive found some stuff but i am so lost!my parents arent much help cuz they dont know wat i like. I live by chicago so if anyone by here knows ...
Posted by Denise; updated 03/01/05

NEED HELP WITH HAIR     (3 replies)

I need ur help please....i have very long hair past my waist and i dont knoe what to do with it for my quinces......if u have any ideas or know any website with hair styles please e-mail me also do u have any ideas for the hair stlyes for las damas.....i need ur help ...
Posted by La Mexicanita; updated 03/01/05

*****Help!With Surprise For My Sister*****     (2 replies)

Hey people, I really need your help. I want to surprise my sister by singing for her at her Quince .The problem is that I dont know what song I should sing . If any of you guys know any song I could sing for her please tell me.It could be in english or spanish. Thank ...
Posted by Vivi; updated 03/02/05

To Chicanahem Itz Ya Homes So Come In Herez!    

Yo waz up? Call me laterz .k. And as soon as ya have the resultz of you know what tell me!!
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 03/02/05

Can't Find A Chaple Or Place To Have My Quinc    

Help i live in federal way washington close to tacoma and bellevue and i can`t find a good location to have a chaple ora building to have my party at please help as fast a you can thanx
Posted by chica; updated 03/04/05

TEXAS BOYS     (13 replies)

Just want to say THANKS to those who are making our dreams come true.....and all we want is to get noticed. If you need any information about us.....write back
Posted by TEXAS BOYZ; updated 03/04/05

Cool Quinceanera Theme     (2 replies)

Does anyone know the theme Moulin Rouge if you do what is it like.Do you know where I can buy stuff for my quince about it
Posted by Gurl; updated 03/06/05

Adan Chalino Sanchez     (3 replies)

How did adan die i need details please and fast !!!!
Posted by nellie; updated 02/22/05

WHERE     (1 reply)

WHERE CAN I GO AND POST MY QUINCEANERA PICS SO ALL MY FRIENDS CAN SEE IT ON THE INTERNET PLEASE HELP ME OUT WERE AND SEND ME AND EMAIL TO LA_BABY_GIRL615@HOTMAIL.COM THANKS ALOT
Posted by ANA; updated 02/23/05

A** Ho**    

You now what all you guys are shyt
Posted by anelisa; updated 02/23/05

PLEASE HELP!!!!    

Does anyone know where I could get the song "balada para adelina"?
Posted by Vanessa; updated 02/23/05

Help Please! (speech)     (3 replies)

Help!.... My party is in three day and I still havent written my speech!... I have no idea what to say! Any ideas?
Posted by Maria; updated 02/23/05

*****!!!!I Need Help On My Quinceanera!!!!***     (1 reply)

My sister just had a Quinceanera and it was very beautiful. And we used all the unique ideas for her Quince and now I don`t have any special unique ideas to do for my Quinceanera! Her Quince was very special and I want my Quinceanera to be just as special. So if you ...
Posted by Marie; updated 02/24/05

This Is Sad     (2 replies)

Why does his personal life matter to you guys. His love life is his, not all of yours. And im not agreeing with him either, she is a little young but its none of anyones business. I am a hispanic girl who did not have a quincenera becuz of money issues but is helping ...
Posted by Daniela; updated 02/24/05

Need A Photographer For Your Quincenera?    

If you want a fun and easy going photographer-I would love to photograph your special event! I invite you to view our images at www.amoreimages.com! Visit our page for more info: Amore Images
Posted by Arleen; updated 02/25/05

SONGS    

Please help me with the songs for the father daughter dance, the waltz and the entrance.I want them in spanish and I have no clue what songs to get. I`ve been looking for a year and my quince is next week PLEASE HELP
Posted by Gurl; updated 02/27/05

***Special On ChairCovers***    

I am currently having a special on chair covers & Sachet for the Bay Area. Call or visit our site for free price quote. Http://www.alavenderaffair.com Visit our page for more info: A Lavender Affair
Posted by Yolanda; updated 02/28/05

My 15    

What song should i do for my balce i want an oldie you know original but wich one
Posted by Angie; updated 02/28/05