BOYFIREND HELP!!!!

Well, I have these boyfriend that I been going out with for 2 month`s. He is 18 years old and I`m 15 years old. We been having sex without a condom, but every time when he is about to *** he moves. One day I asked wut about if I came out pregnate? He said that he will be there for me and the baby. And he saided like in a serious way. We started talking about that because I had told him that I haden`t had my period that month, I was gettin scare and I had to tell him that I was probably pregnate. I told him that if I was that I was going to move out to a far place that nobody will find me and that I was going to come back when I had the baby already. And he said No, that he will never let me do that, that he want`s to be there for my pregnacy because that was his baby. And I kind of believed him. Lately these day`s we been having alot of arguement`s that I come up braking up with him. And every time that happend`s his alway`s begging me for another chance. And his that kind of guy that supposly never beggs girl`s and all that gansta stuff. Once I got to go out with him, he was another different guy. I dont really understand him. Every time we brake up he says that he would change and all that, but once were back together his thae same. SO PLEASE GIRL`S, NEVER BELIEVE THEM GUY`S THAT SAY THEY WILL CHANGE CAUSE THEY NEVER WILL. Right now I`m still with him, but I dont know what to do. Can you PLEASE HELP ME?????
Posted by Gigglez; updated 06/11/05

Hey girl o.k he seemes like he likes u a lot but he also seems scared but thats how all guys are there to scared to fall to deep girls are like apples guys go for the ones that are low or already on the ground b/c there easyer to get and if they try to get the ones on top thy could fall and get hurt guys are to scared of falling its just the way they are well hope i could help love {smallz}
Posted by krystal; updated 06/13/05

HEY GURL WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU SHOULD BRAKE UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND BECAUSE LATER ON IN LIFE U R GOING TO REGRET HAVING TO DO ANYTHING WITH HIM SO FIND SUM.1 THAT REALLY LOVES YOU AND CARES ABOUT YOU CUZ I NOE HE`S OUT THERE
Posted by Miriam; updated 06/13/05

Hey
2 me it sounds like ure boyfriends scared 2! butt its normal! all i can say is u cant keep him away 4rm hes baby. As hard it could b 2 believe this u guys r in this 2gether and now more then ever u need 2 stay 2gether and not fight.....4 ure baby that u r havin! this will b a hard and long road but its better that u go through it 2gether! i hope the best 4 u and ure baby and i hope that i could help! plz write back
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/13/05

Um well girl.u made a mistake!!!.in other words u are stupid how could u been having sex with out a condom.so how could u be surpriseif u turned out pregnant...so u need parent help not gurls help!!! TALK TO PARENTS !!!!
Posted by Daisy; updated 06/13/05