Does He Like Me Or No?

Whats up people my name is jae and i need some guy help look i like this guy and were always spending time together and what not but i mean i really like him and hes my chambelan for my quince and at skool we were always close and on the bus to and he would walk with me home and i dont know if he likes me or hes just being a kind friend i mena i gave him a kiss on the cheek on day and he didnt say anything like dont ever do that so does that mean he feels something for me? well what do i do i like him alot and i dont know what to do!
Posted by LiL'JaE; updated 06/14/05

It sounds like if he is spending a lot of time with you, with walking you home and stuff, that he really likes you. I think it`s cool u made the move w/ the kiss on the cheek. Maybe look more at his body language, like if his pupils r dialated when u guys make eye contact or if he seems to preen himself whenever u guys hang out. From wut I read though, it sounds like he`s interested.
Posted by Heather; updated 06/16/05

I think that if you really want to know if he likes you or not you should just ask him or find another way to show him that you like him. To me it sounds like he does like you so you should just go for it.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/17/05

You should look at him up and down to show him that you think he look fine or somethin` and see what he does. Just do somethin to show him that you interested and go for it.
Posted by Brenda; updated 06/17/05