Quinceanera Tips     (1 reply)

Hey girls. I need tips for my 15 and songs for the valz etc. I have a problem you know the your 15 is like the party of your dreams and you decide almost everything on how to make it. Well my dad is choosing my godparents, were to have it and all and i don`t really ...
Posted by honey; updated 07/21/05

My Quinceañera Pixz     (3 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/21/05

Latin Obsession 1     (1 reply)

Damn the latin obsessions are wat u actually call cadetz n shyt they aint all them fake azz niggaz who think they b lookin good n shyt they actually do da 15`z n wat they know how 2 do bezt DANCE!!!!!!!!!! hit them up they worth it! They did ma 15 n it came out ...
Posted by Bianca; updated 07/20/05

~~~~*Heard Of Tha Fantazy Boyz?*~~~~    

Hey this is Krstina AKA MizHoOcHiE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey I waz um wonderin if any of yall have heard of the FANTAZY BOYZ from irving? Well thats my cusins group he`s the leader if any yall have heard bout them tell me what u think bout them! @ ...
Posted by Miz Hoochie ; updated 07/20/05

~~~~*Heard Of Tha Fantazy Boyz?*~~~~    

Hey this is Krstina AKA MizHoOcHiE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey I waz um wonderin if any of yall have heard of the FANTAZY BOYZ from irving? Well thats my cusins group he`s the leader if any yall have heard bout them tell me what u think bout them! @ ...
Posted by Miz Hoochie ; updated 07/20/05

PLEASE HELP ME W/MY QUINCEÑERA,IM ONLY 14!!     (2 replies)

HEY! I AM ALINA AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD, BUT MY MOM WANTS ME TO HAVE MY XV IN JULY 31, 2004, BUT I DON`T TURN 15 UNTIL OCTOBER 8TH ! IM ONLY GONA 14 DAMAS N` MY CHAMBELAN! I WANT A VALSE AND A CUMBIA DANCE ASIDE!! BUT I CAN`T FIND A CHOREOGRPHER N` IM ALWAYS HAVING ...
Posted by Alina; updated 07/21/05

Chiquita Mia     (1 reply)

Does anyone know where i can get the full version from??
Posted by La Mexicanita; updated 07/19/05

Quinceaneras     (3 replies)

Hey I really need help girls my quice is is July 2, 2005 and I dont have nothing planed out yet first of all do you girls think that I still have time well plase email me at baby_girl_123_4@yahoo.com Thanks Bye!
Posted by Norma; updated 07/19/05

Michigan Quinceanera     (3 replies)

Hey is anyone here from Michigan? If you want we can chat about location, cake, photographer... Kim2eeyore@aol.com
Posted by Kim; updated 07/19/05

Custom Made Centerpieces, Favors, Flutes And MORE    

Hello Be sure to check out my web site where you may see some examples of my work Www.cmbcrafts.com All of my items are custom made to your themes, colors, flowers, etc. Making the items for your very special day one of a kind. Please feel free to email me ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/20/05

Jobs     (1 reply)

Hey i am 14 years old and i got a job at an icecream shop and i get paid 7.50 a week. Tell me that aint great well hope yall find a job sooner or later holla!!!
Posted by Renee; updated 07/20/05

**¿¿BLOW OUT??**     (1 reply)

OK 1 GUY TOLD ME THAT THE NEXT BLOW OUT IS GONNA B ON AUG.5TH BUT ANOTHER SAID AUG. 19TH....WHICH IS IT? WELL WHEN EVA IT IS ALL YOU GUYZ THAT CLAIMING THAT YA`LL THA SH!T NEED TO SHOW WITH SUM NEW MOVES!!!
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/20/05

Quinceanera Song    

I thought maybe you would want to listen to the song called Turn to you by Christina Aguilera for a father/daughter song to dance its real nice.*
Posted by star; updated 07/20/05

*DAMA DRESSES*     (1 reply)

Hey, I am going to be having my sweet 15 on 2/25/06 & can’t find dresses for my damas.. I haven’t chosen my colors yet, but like pink, red, silver& blue. My guys are gonna wear zoot suits so I need to find dresses that will look good with them. I don’t want them to ...
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/20/05

Book     (1 reply)

My quinceanera is in a couple of months...i wanted to know if i could get da free copy of your planning book...it would make this so stress free. Thanx Vanessa
Posted by vanessa; updated 07/18/05

Quinceanera Camera    

See my new Quinceanera camera at www.ebridemart.com great for your Daughters party
Posted by Gene Bernardi; updated 07/18/05

Reception For Quince    

Does anyone live in the austin area? if so where is a nice place to have a reception?
Posted by marie; updated 07/18/05

Find A Song     (3 replies)

I need a good song that me and my damas can dance to and i need to find it fast because my quince is on oct. 1 so someone please help me
Posted by bianka; updated 07/18/05

Hey    

Hey! Yeah, I`d like to see your pictures! Thanks God loves you! Genesis Burgess Yoshi_fire62@yahoo.com
Posted by Genesis Burgess; updated 07/18/05

LOW COST QUINCEANERA / DAMA DRESSES     (9 replies)

IF ANY ONE NEEDS HELP IN FINDING LOW COST QUINCEANERA / DAMA DRESSES, FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT laurecardiel31@hotmail.com
Posted by LAURE; updated 07/18/05

Help    

My dauther is having her 15 th bithday in october I am a single parent .she ask her dad to help pay for some stuff he refused he told her he wasent going to be a part of her quinceanera.will i all way`s been a mother and a father now i need to know what`s a good song ...
Posted by mona; updated 07/19/05

NEED HELP ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS?    

When I address your invitations, the place cards and/or personalized wedding vows are discounted 10%. I am offering a FREE, personalized sample packet for you to have on hand. Just go to my website - click on the CONTACT INFO link and fill out the information. I ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/19/05

To Minerva Mendoza    

Well if you can
Posted by marco; updated 07/19/05

Were Are The D-Townboyz At     (1 reply)

Have yall heard about the d-townboyz? if yall have writte me and tell what have yall heard about them.
Posted by marco; updated 07/19/05

La Ultima Muneca     (3 replies)

WHo sings La Ultima Muneca
Posted by La Mexicanita; updated 07/19/05