Help Me Out Please    

Please help me look for Quinceanera songs i`m going crazy please thanks lots
Posted by Linda; updated 02/07/05

My Quince     (6 replies)

Hey everyone! I wanted to know if anyone has a good idea for songs that you dance with your father at a quinceanera I would really appreciate your ideas!thanks!!!
Posted by danisse; updated 02/06/05

Wazz Up    

Whats up, i`m like despertly looking for a job, and i need one bad i mean my mom`s really strick with her money and i ain`t got no pops to run to, so do anyone have any ideas, i`m desperate. Holla!!
Posted by Camisha; updated 02/04/05

I NEED A Chorepgrapher!!!!!    

I am looking for a choreographer for my daughters quince. If u can help me out and live in the northern virginia area or you know someone else that can help me with a reasonable price please contact me at villatoro4552@aol.com
Posted by maria; updated 02/05/05

ME AND MY HOMEGIRL..HELP!!    

OKAY LIKE DURING THE SUMMER ME AND MY HOMEGIRL ARE GOING TO HAVE A SWEET SIXTEEN TOGETHER... WE DONT WANT NOTHING BIG LIKE IN A SALON OR ANYTHING ITS JUST GONNA BE A HOUSE PARTY WITH A DJ..... WELL WE WERE THINKIN ABOUT MAYBE GETTING THE SAME DRESS BUT IN DIFFERNT ...
Posted by LIZ; updated 02/05/05

What Is To Know    

What is suppose to be known when you go to the church ceremony ? iknow nothing.........PLEASE HELP ME hit me up at lil_dreamer917@mail.com
Posted by ari; updated 02/06/05

Help Planning A Quinceanera    

Hey everyone. I need help planning a quincernera. Does anyone have ideas. I would also like to see photos of someone`s quince if they have any please. My email is miszxspongebob@msn.com. Thanks
Posted by Kendra; updated 02/02/05

Betty Boop, Fairies, CInderella And More    

Hello Ladies I have added some additional new items to my site betty boop, golf favors and more. Email me if you have any questions and don`t forget party poppers receive a 15% discount on orders. Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/02/05

Need A Song For A Mother Daugther Dance     (1 reply)

Hey im looking for a really pretty song for a mother daughter dance and also looking for one to dance with my brother. If yall can help me that will be great. Thankz
Posted by krystal; updated 02/03/05

NEED HELP FOR MY QUINCE!!!! EMERGENCY!!!    

I need help. If any of you have pix from your quince, please email them to me miszxspongebob@msn.com and if you also have ideas, but I would really appreciate photos. Thanks! or leave your email address here.
Posted by Carmen; updated 02/03/05

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey everyone, My quince is going to be in may, and i need help, im going to have a side dance you know, and i need advice for what songs, i would really like it if they are in spanish, like Merengue, o Cumbias, o Salsa, or anything else, well bye and thanks, you ...
Posted by Samantha; updated 02/03/05

Need 2 Fine A Color     (1 reply)

Well yea! I am having my quince pretty soon and i still dont have my colors for my dress a so if u guys could help me i really appreciate it.
Posted by maria; updated 02/03/05

HEY MIS QUINCES WHATS UP?!?     (1 reply)

HEY WHATS UP I NOTICED THAT PARTYPOP HAS BEEN KING OF BORING LATELY SO LET LIVEN IT UP A LITTLE! SO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS HOW ARE YOU QUINCE PLANS GOING ALONG? I DECIDED FO MY COLORS TO BE LAVENDER/SILVER AND ITS IN MARCH 20,2004. IM A TWIN SO IT WILL BE A DOUBL QUINCE. ...
Posted by Christina; updated 02/03/05

Quinceanera Invitations/ Invitaciones    

!Buenos Dias! Daisy Days carries a wide selection of BEAUTIFUL, professionally-printed invitations for your quinceanera celebration. We have everything from Cinderella and Precious Moments themes to modern and traditional invitations. All of our invitations can also ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 02/04/05

Is It Too Late To Have A Quinceanera????     (2 replies)

I tuned 15 in August and I have been thinkin of the point of having a Quinceanera but is it too late to have one if I am already 15?
Posted by Alicia; updated 01/31/05

My Quince Pixs     (9 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 01/31/05

Unique Theme     (1 reply)

My sister had her Quince on Saturday and the hall that we had it in, said it was the very first time he had this theme. We wanted something unique and I was so ready to help her. Her gown was from Mary`s Bridal and crown was like Glenda the good witch, her aisle runner ...
Posted by Joy; updated 02/01/05

Help ME OUT Its About Guy Trouble!!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

Need help too. I like this boy his name is Gabriel and since i met him i liked him alot, his two friends were there to o when i met him. Anywayz, at first he started to flirt with me when we met. Then i didn`t see him or talk to him anymore because he lives in another ...
Posted by Jackie arreguin; updated 02/01/05

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (18 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 02/01/05

Hey Anyone Know What Kind Of Finger Foods..     (3 replies)

Anyone know what type of finger foods they have for quinceaneras? I would really like to know, because my class is kindda having our own, for a grade and I need to research on what they bring and stuff and suggestions?
Posted by dixie; updated 02/01/05

Future Quinceaneras     (5 replies)

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 02/01/05

Im 14 And Im Pregnat     (16 replies)

I am 14 and i jus found out i am pregnat. My b/f said he will stay with me and support the kid as much as he can. He is 16. I am so scared. I dont kno wat to do. I havnt told my parents yet. It has only been 2 weeks. I dont kno how to tell them, they will kill me. Does ...
Posted by Kayla; updated 02/01/05

Boyfriend Blues     (6 replies)

I was really upset about my boy cos he couldn`t make up his mind if he liked me. So my friend lied to me and went to tell him that she like him he said that he liked her to but he also told me that he liked me now i know the truth what should i do?????????
Posted by alex; updated 02/01/05

What Is The Real Meaning Of The Quincenera?     (1 reply)

I need to know what the history is the significance of it all and i need to know before monday 2-7-05 Thanks It`s for a school project and i have no idea what i`m doing!! Help emergency
Posted by ashley; updated 02/02/05

Where Do I Get My Dress?????    

Hi my name is andreea aka andy and i am having a sweet 16 in August but i have no idea where to get my dress!!!! please help!!!!!
Posted by Andy; updated 02/02/05