I Need Help    

Sup, daddy listen im 13 years old and im poor and im lucky to have this computer and my parents are apart and is very hard for me man. Im a puerto rican in da streets man and i heard that u were once on the streets too. And im confused man. Y porfavor ayuda me pz.
Posted by Jason; updated 07/15/05

QUINCEANERA SONGS    

Hey gurlz!! Well my 15 isnt untill feb. But i have started lookking for valses to dance so if you have suggestions help a gurl out please e-mail me to Sokerchik1428@aol.com
Posted by Nancy; updated 07/15/05

Heres A Good Song For A Vals     (6 replies)

Our family has a tradition of using "El vals de la mariposa" for every quinceanera in our family and mine is coming up on september 24 2005
Posted by Laura (chica); updated 07/14/05

Putos     (2 replies)

Chinguen as u puta madre todos hijos de perra
Posted by giovanni; updated 07/14/05

HELL YEAH     (1 reply)

OH MY GOD I LOVE BABY BASH IM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN IF I HAD THE CHANCE FOR HIM TO PLAY AT MY QUINCE I WOULD DO ANYTHING I WOULD PAY ONE MILLION DOLLARS IF I HAD TO THAT WOULD BE SO TIGHT SO IF ANY OF YOU GURLIES GOT THE HOOK UP THEN HOOK ME UP BECAUSE I AM HIS NUMBER ONE ...
Posted by ELIZA; updated 07/14/05

What Should I Do     (5 replies)

O.k i went out with this guy for about 9 months and then this guy started spreading rumors about me so we broke up the thing is i really loved him and i still do but its been about 2 years since i even really talked to him but i want to invite him to me 15 but i dont ...
Posted by elisa; updated 07/14/05

Quincenera Planning Guide    

I WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE PLANNING GUIDE HAVE TWIN DAUGHTERS WHO IM PLANING FOR.
Posted by grace; updated 07/14/05

Planning Your Quiceanera     (1 reply)

Hello My name is Paula Ramos I am an event and wedding planner I have over 10 years experience in planning Weddings,Quiceanera And other events if your needing help please e-mail me at justbelievenus@aol.com or call (951)780-1508
Posted by Paula Ramos; updated 07/14/05

Planning A Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I`m in the process of planning my daughters quinceaneara. I don`t even know where to start. I`m not real traditional but my daughter heard by mother discussing a quinceanera she went to in Mexico and her little face lit up. She`s 12 1/2 and I know I still have plenty ...
Posted by Yvonne; updated 07/14/05

Tina Is Havin A 15 She Aint Mex.     (9 replies)

Man im pissed well this gurl tina adame is havin a quince and she aint even mexican and she says she is by listenin to mex. Music and pronouncing spanish words.. She always gets sad cuzz shes got acne and wines ta meh sayin what can she do... And at her 15 practice she ...
Posted by janelle nana; updated 07/14/05

My Boyfriend Is Someone Else's Chambelan De Honor.     (6 replies)

HI, my name is Melissa, and I have a problem. I wasn`t able to have my quince anos, which is something that I really wanted. If I did have mine, my boyfriend would have been chambelan de honor. I wasn`t able to afford my quince anos, and I was really sad and ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 07/14/05

HELP ON BEST REGGAETON SONG TO HANCE TO     (2 replies)

HEY WASSUP EVERYBODY I NEED A GOOD AND MOVIDA SONG TO DANCE TOO FOR MY SURPRISE DANCE IM THINKING OF DOING OTRA NOCHE BY DON OMAR BUT THAT SONG IS KIND OF OLD CAN SUM 1 PLZ GIVE ME A SONG THAT IS KIND OF NEW PERO BIEN MOVIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ HELP MY 15 IS N A ...
Posted by liz; updated 07/14/05

I Need Songs For My Quince....     (1 reply)

Hey well my quince s in may 20th i have alote of things planned but i just need help on finding the songs?.....i need 2 walts 1 merrengue or cumbia or reggeaton!!!! and 1 entrance song ok thanx a bunch write to me asap or e mail me at lilangell55@yahoo.com
Posted by Colombiaz Shorty; updated 07/14/05

Alacranes Musical     (1 reply)

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by daisy; updated 07/14/05

Quinceanera    

Hello, I`m planning my quinces and i have chosen baby blue and angels as my theme. I`m going to have the party at my house, if you think of any neat ideas please reply... I appreciate the help!
Posted by Nessa; updated 07/12/05

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (2 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/13/05

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (11 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/13/05

Para Mi Baile Sorpresa..     (14 replies)

My girls are going to have floor length dresses, but during the surprise dance they`re going to take off the bottom so that their dresses will be a lot shorter. But.. I don`t know what song to do it to. "toma" would`ve been good, but i don`t think mis padres would ...
Posted by Esperanza; updated 07/13/05

A SAD LOVE STORY     (3 replies)

Hey i need some help well i am in love with this guy and hes in love with me the only problem is dat he lives far far away and we never get to see each other he promised to come see me in the summer but he kinda cheated on me well it wasent his fault thats wut he told ...
Posted by ANA; updated 07/13/05

An Ex I Cant Get Over     (3 replies)

I met this guy at school throughsome friends and after a while we hooked up. I was 12 at the time and i know it sounds stupid but i fell in love. I know alot of people are saying I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS well anyways heres the thing we went out for maybe a little ...
Posted by elisa; updated 07/13/05

I Need Advice    

Hey baby gurl, dam chick i need some help in planing my 15. I was gonna have it in abril pero since my abuelita died my mom n me decided 2 change it 2 agosto por ke tu sabes el luto y todod eso. Well N-E ways my color was gonna B pastel yellow (its a amarillo vajito) y ...
Posted by Susy; updated 07/13/05

Where Should My Quinceanera Be    

I need help....My quinceanera is supposed to be simple and planed out ini two months i dont know how im going to pull it off....i have no clue where to have the reception and i dont want to rent out a place....i need a D.J also but we are on a very low budget ..........
Posted by Ruby; updated 07/13/05

My Quinceanera In Dallas    

I had my quinceanera last year and it was the bomb. I had the best dj, Dj Sonido and Dj Rubix Cube. It wouldnt have been as good without them, Thanx again.
Posted by Crystal; updated 07/14/05

Info    

Would you be so kind to send me some pix? Thanks Gabriel
Posted by Gabriel; updated 07/14/05

NEED HELP ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS?    

Allow me to do them in calligraphy for that special touch. Browse my website for prices and samples today! I am offering a FREE, personalized sample packet for you to have on hand. Just go to my website - click on the CONTACT INFO link and fill out the information. ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/14/05