Summer Special From Creative Party Puzzles    

Are you having or planning a Quinceanera this summer and need to add something fun at a reasonable price? Then try Creative Party Puzzles - personalized puzzles based on the guest of honor or on the specific theme of the Party. These word searches, crosswords, trivia, ...
Posted by John; updated 05/12/05

EVOLUTION BOYS WUUUZZZUUUPPP!!!!     (1 reply)

WUUUZZZZUP IF ANY GIRLS WANT US TO PERFORM AT THERE 15 JUST GIVE ME A HOLLA AT MY E-MAIL,IT IS TITOURBINA2003@YAHOO.COM AND GIRLS BELEIVE ME WE KNOW HOW TO DANCE,I WOULD NOT BE PROMOTING US IF WE DID NOT AND WE CAN DO THE M FREE
Posted by carlos urbina; updated 05/11/05

THEME!!!!     (1 reply)

OK, i want to have a masquerade theme for my quince...but idk...if u think this is stupid then email me or juss post iigh?
Posted by Bianca; updated 05/07/05

Intereing    

Want to join the bloods call my cell leave the message 7047926780
Posted by chris; updated 05/07/05

Adan ' CHALINO ' Sanchez     (2 replies)

WELL WHEN I HEARD THAT ADAN"CHALINO" SANCHEZ DIED I COULNDT BELIEVE IT CAUSE HE WAS SO YOUNG AND I THOUGHT HE HAD A LONG LIFE TO GO IM REALLY SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEN EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT LIKE HIS MUSIC THAT MUCH NOW I DO AND ALL MY PRAYERS TO MARISELA AND THE SANCHEZ ...
Posted by CHERRY; updated 05/10/05

HELP!!!!! NEED CHOREOGRAPHER IN S.D.!!!    

I`m planning my cousin`s Quince and I can`t find a choreographer anywhere!!! We live in the San Diego area and no one can help. I really want the choreographer to be mexicana just because I think she would understand the culture more. If anyone can help please let me ...
Posted by Monica; updated 05/10/05

GIRLZ PLZ HELP     (2 replies)

WELL IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO SINGS THE SONG MI NINA MUJER PLZ IZ URGENT
Posted by Dennise; updated 04/29/05

Hi     (1 reply)

Ive got this problem my boy friend and i have been going out for six months but all of a sudden we started fighting more than we used to what should i do HELP!!!!!!!! Alicia
Posted by Alicia; updated 04/30/05

Who Sings This?     (1 reply)

Who sings the song called "The Calling"? Thanks for your help!
Posted by T Gentry; updated 05/01/05

FREE SHIPPING + 15% DISCOUNT EXP. 5/15    

You cannot beat this deal as my prices are already great especially for CUSTOM MADE ITEMS! Everything is hand painted and personalized to your every detail! EMAIL me with any questions I love to help! CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/02/05

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (19 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 05/02/05

*****GHETTO 15*****     (20 replies)

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 05/03/05

D-T B (OAK CLIFF)     (1 reply)

Any one of ya know some gay who dance with the d-town boyz he is tall ,cute and I think he is tallest one in the d-town boyz i saw them this past saturday in the rammada in hotel they dace good. ....
Posted by baby girl; updated 05/05/05

Quince Gift     (1 reply)

My son has been invited to a quinceaneara, but has no idea if this is a gift occasion or not. If not, what is appropriate for a classmate?
Posted by Rachelle; updated 05/06/05

Meal First Or What?     (2 replies)

Hey chicks n dudes, im struggling. Im trying to organise my quinceanera, it is in march. But im not sure about alot of stuff so il number my questions. 1) how do i get my damas parents to pay for their dresses??? 2)where can i find nice but cheap damas dresses? 3)how ...
Posted by Gabriella; updated 04/28/05

QUINCENERA PIKTURES!!     (1 reply)

I`m gonna be taking my quince piktures in about 2 months but i need idead for piktures. I want something COMPLETLY different from others. That whole bilmore and viscaya thing is played out so if any one has 15 piktures PLEASE PLASE send them to dolliec23@yahoo.com ...
Posted by yari; updated 04/22/05

Merengue Court Songs     (1 reply)

Hey i need help with my quince song with my court! do you know any merengue songs that are approate for a quince that i can use use my court? if you do can you please list
Posted by kelly; updated 04/23/05

Damas Dresses    

Hey my dress is a flamingo pink color but i dont know what color to get for my damas dresses please help me. My email is drendon71@sprintpcs.com or just reply here thanx
Posted by samantha; updated 04/24/05

Victorian Theme Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey everyone, I am having a Victorian themed quinceanera in July and I need help on favor ideas, decoration and more! If you have any idea please reply. Thanks.
Posted by Amy; updated 04/24/05

Please Send Ideas For A 50's Theme In July,05     (2 replies)

Ladies , my daughter is having her 15era in july, I need ideas for decorations. I have some of my own already, but would appreciate yours. She loves Elvis and her favorite movie is Grease. So anything that you can send my way would be nice. We are having a big ...
Posted by alma; updated 04/25/05

Saying Thank You     (6 replies)

Hey everyone, my quinceanera is going to be on july,9th 2005 i need help. I am 14 right now and well i am working on my quinceanera and well i just found out i have to say a thank you to everyone that came and stuff. Can anyone give me ideas on how to say thankyou and ...
Posted by sandy; updated 04/25/05

Para La Semana De Mayo 2    

¿Estas teniendo problemas porque tienes diferencia en opinión sobre tu Quinceañera con tus padres? ¿Vives en el Sur de California? ¡El show de Rocio te esta buscando! Se esta produciendo un show sobre quinceañeras y buscamos personas que tienen diferencias entre ...
Posted by Rocio Show; updated 04/26/05

Cadets     (2 replies)

AYE WHATS UP YALL. IM LOOKING FOR A CREW THAT LOOKING FOR FEMALE DANCERS. ME AND MY HOMEGIRLS WERE HOPING TO JOIN ONE BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND ONE SO IF ANYONE ON HERE KNOWS OR IS IN A CREW THAT IS LOOKING FOR GIRLS HIT ME UP. Crazie_chicaana2003@yahoo.com UHH ALSO MY ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 04/26/05

Andrea's Quinceanera    

My name is Rosa and I live in the San Diego Area. My daughter Andrea is having her quinceanera on January 7, 2006. I am looking to hire a coreographer For her Waltz. If you have any suggestions or are able to be hired, please let me know. Thank you.
Posted by Rosa; updated 04/26/05

Quinceanera    

Hey what good nada over here i need alot of help i want to have something like a sweet 15 but i need help should i make the girls pay for the dresses
Posted by tet; updated 04/27/05